MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation has issued a job notification for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 29 Dy Manager Posts. So job seekers, who wish to grab this job opportunity by applying against to MILKFED Punjab Jobs, may submit application form before the last date. You are advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest information on MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Aspirants may follow below provided steps to fill prescribed application form before the closing date which is 16th August 2016. Contenders may read remaining information from below segment of this page which is organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager||(Animal Husbandry)||16|
Candidates applying for MILKFED Punjab Vacancy should have Bachelors Degree in Dairy Technology / Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry or equivalent from any recognized University / Institute
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Aspirants’ age should be lying in between 21 to 45 years (as on 01.09.2016)
- Age relaxation for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Candidates, who are selected for MILKFED Punjab Vacancies, will get an attractive salary packages which is offered by Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation.
- All category appliers should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd’
Assortment of contenders for aforesaid posts will be done through their appearance in Test or interview process which will be taken by selection panel of Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment:
- Eligible job appliers will have to open official website of MILKFED Punjab which is www.verka.coop
- From homepage hit on “Careers” tab from menu bar and select “Download File” link which is visible in front of “Appointments For Management Trainees against the posts of Deputy Manager – Procurement, Production and Animal Husbandry”.
- Then candidates have to read the advertisement carefully, after reading the advertisement applicants need to download format of application form.
- Must fill the application form with all required details and attach passport size photograph along with necessary documents like qualification certificate, date of birth detail etc.
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
To Manager (HR)
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd
SCO 153-55, Sector 34, Chandigarh – 160 022
Find More: Chandigarh Jobs
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 16th August 2016
Candidates may open this Official Notification to know more about MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017 through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section