MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. has depicted a vacancy advertisement related to MILKFED Punjab Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 150 posts of Clerk cum Typist, Junior Mechanic and Technician. Aspirants who want to get up-to-date information about MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017 must check this page.
Willing candidates who possessed the requisite qualification essential for the post may apply for MILKFED Recruitment before the scheduled date that is 18-10-2017. Those applicants who wish to apply for Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd. Recruitment they may send their application through online mode. To attain more details about MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017 check below that is framed below on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
Details of MILKFED Vacancy:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Clerk cum Typist||100|
|2.||Lab Asst./Lab Technician||25|
About Eligibility Criteria:
For Clerk cum Typist Job: Candidates must hold the Graduate Degree in Commerce from any recognized Institute or University.
For Laboratory Assistant/ Technician Job: Applier must possess B.Sc. in Science (with Chemistry) from any recognized Institute or University.
For Junior Mechanic Job: Applicants should have ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade/ Welder/ Fitter/ Mechanist Trade / Instrumentation Trade from a recognized Institute/ University.
Get More Job Options Here:
Is there any Age Criteria for MILKFED Jobs?
Yes, there is Age criteria as on as on 30.09.2017
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 45 years
Age relaxation will be admissible to reserved category candidate as per the rules of organization.
Pay of Scale for MILKFED Punjab Jobs:
Candidates who will be work as Trainees for 2 years and they would be paid fixed emoluments of Rs 16500/-(for categories at Sr. No. 1 & 2 ) and Rs 15000/- (for category No3) (consolidated) per month for the first year with 10% increase for the second year.
Application Fee for MILKFED Vacancies:
Appliers for MILKFED Punjab Vacancy need to pay an application fee of Rs.700/- whereas Rs. 500/- for SC & BC candidates.
Mode of Enrollment:
To select worthy aspirant, organization may conduct some rounds like written test. Those who will perform well may grab this chance.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Scheme of Written Test
|Language Professions (Punjabi and English)||15|
|Reasoning/ Mental Aptitude||15|
How to Apply for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment?
- Candidates should visit the official site that is www.verka.coop
- Go to the “careers” section available at the top of the home page.
- On the next page various vacancies advertisement will be available on your screen.
- You have to hit on “Recruitment of ‘Trainees’ for the posts of Clerk-cum-Typist, Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician and Junior Mechanic” link as per your posts.
- Then press on “advertisement” tab from the left
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now proceed further and Follow “Press Here to Apply” button.
- Now fill online application form with the complete details as it is mentioned.
- Upload certificates in respect of his / her qualification, Caste / Community certificate and passport size photographs, signature (if required).
- After completion of application hit on “submit” button.
Download Pdf-> MILKFED Punjab Recruitment
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 18-10-2017
- End Date of Application form after fee deposit in Bank: 21-10-2017
You may get other information concerning MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017–2018 through this mentioned Official Link. Stay connected with us to get latest updates time to time. You can also add this page to your bookmarks, by pressing Control+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Punjab Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|