Name Of Posts
|Sub-Editor (Hindi)||Get Details|
|Technical Assistant||Get Details|
Applications in prescribed format are invited against a latest advertisement about Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment for filling up Sub-Editor (Hindi) Post. Job seekers can grab this chance by applying for Ministry Of Agriculture Jobs. Aspirants who are willing to get more details about Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 they must check this page.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Name Of The Post||Qualification Requirements|
|Essential Experience||Upper Age Restrictions|
|Salary Structure||Method Of Appointment|
Process To Apply
Candidates who are eager to get a govt job they can grab this golden opportunity and can send their filled in application in prescribed format before the last date that is 2nd January 2017. Candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check detailed information regarding Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancies. For more information, please have a glance below:
Candidates who want to apply for this govt job they must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and Economics as subject from a recognized University.
Get Latest Jobs Here: Graduate Jobs
Applying contenders should have two years experience of compilation and editing of data and production of magazines, books and reports.
The age of the applying applicants should not be more than 56 years as on 2nd January 2017. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved communities as per the rules of organization.
Pay Scale for Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancy:
Recruited candidates for the post of Sub-Editor (Hindi) will get the attractive amount of salary as Rs.9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
Selection Process for Ministry Of Agriculture Careers:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of vacant position they will get hired on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds which may include written test/ interview organized by the selection panel of organization.
Great Tips For Success:
Method to fill Ministry Of Agriculture Application Form:
- First of all, interested candidates must have to visit the official site of organization that is www.agricoop.nic.in
- Then, press on “Recruitments” tab available in the menu bar of home page.
- A list of active recruitments will be opened on your screen.
- Candidates need to select the “Download” link given in front of their suitable job post.
- Now, read the complete information from the notification and download the application format.
- Thereafter, fill the complete and correct information and paste your latest colored passport size photograph in the specific column.
- Attach copies of required documents/ certificates with duly filled form.
- At last, cover it in an envelope and send to the address provided below:
Check Here: Delhi Jobs
Chief Administrative Officer,
Directorate of Economics and Statistics,
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare,
Department of Agriculture Cooperation and Farmers Welfare,
119, F-Wing, First Floor, Shastri Bhavan,
Closing date for submission of application: 02nd January 2017
To check more details related to Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment, candidates can go through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this page to get all the up to date information about Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 or they can keep visiting to our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has dissipated a latest job advertisement as Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment. Organization proposes to invite applications in prescribed format from committed and dedicated aspirants to fill up vacant positions of Technical Assistant. Interested candidates who meet the educational qualification, experience and other eligibility standards can apply against Ministry Of Agriculture Jobs by sending applications before the end date that is well stated below on this page. To grab additional details related to Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017, go through the page.
Aspirants who are seeking for more information in regard to this latest job advertisement may get it by scrolling down the page which is well equipped by expert and inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com only for your easiness. So, well figure out the below provided page to gather important details regarding this recruitment.
Name of Post:
Aspirants must have hold Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized Institute or University and should have five years of experience in the relevant field.
Get More Jobs:
Upper age limit of aspirants should be 27 years and lower age limit of contenders must be 18 years.
Relaxation in age:
Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants as given below in table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
Aspirants that get selected for above said posts will get consolidated salary of Rs.29200/-to Rs. 92300/- per month.
Organization will conduct test or interview to scrutinize talented aspirants for required vacancies after screening of application forms. Contenders who want to unite with this organization have to perform well in test or interview to make their places secured in Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment.
Must Read Below Tips Before Appearing in Written Test/ Interview:
Process to apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancies:
- First of all, go to web portal of organization by accessing through online mode that is www.agricoop.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website of organization, press on “Recruitment” tab which is situated in menu bar at top of homepage.
- In few seconds of hitting the “Recruitment” tab, a new page will appear in front of you showing numerous links.
- Candidates have to choose apt link related to their choice.
- Once you choose apt link, hit on that and read details attentively.
- Now, download application form and write it with asked details.
- Fix self attested copies of credentials, documents and a latest passport size photograph at the space in application form.
- Finally, send application form, documents and self attested copies of credentials at the address mentioned below before the last date in a sealed cover which should be written from top by “Name Of Post Applied For………….”
Southern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute,
Tractor Nagar, Garladinne P.O,
District: Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh)-515731,
Apply For: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Deadline for sending application forms accompanied with documents and certificates: 06th December 2016
To gain additional details concerning Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017, you may visit this Official Link . Stay tuned with us to grasp updated information. For this, bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: