Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment
In order to fill up 04 vacancies of Skilled Artisans Posts, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology has advertised the notification as Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment. This is the best opportunity for all hard working candidates who hold Diesel Mechanism Certificate. For Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment 2017, candidates need to submit the prescribed application form. The last date for receipt of application is 14-10-2017 up to 17.30 hours against Ministry of Communications & IT Job.
Overview of This Page:
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology Vacancy
|Essential Qualification for Ministry of Communications & Information Technology Recruitment|
|Limitation on Age for Ministry of Communications & Information Technology Job||Salary Structure for Ministry of IT and Communication Recruitment|
|Application Fee||Hiring Process for Ministry of Communications & IT Skilled Artisans Recruitment|
|Procedure to Download Application Form||Ministry of Communications & IT Notification PDF|
|End Date for Receipt of Application||
Application on plain paper in prescribed format should be filled in by the applicant either in Kannada or in English correctly and completely and you can download the form from official site of India Post that is www.indiapost.gov.in. Other appropriate details related to Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment 2018 are well described in underneath section of this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment
Ministry of Communications & IT Vacancy:
Skilled Artisans Grade-III [M V Mechanics]: 04 Vacancies
- Applicants must hold Diesel Mechanism Certificate from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government OR must have passed 08th Standard with experience of one year in respective trade.
- The applicants should have in possession of a valid driving license to drive all type of vehicles.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Limitation on Age:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01st July 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Contenders will receive the monthly salary of Rs. 19900+DA+HRA+admissible allowances under 7th CPC and Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.1900+ admissible allowances under 6th CPC after the selection.
Application Fee for Ministry Of Communication Recruitment:
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs.200/- in the form of IPO or UCR receipt. Further the short listed applicants must pay Rs.500/- as Examination fee (for trade test) in the form of IPO or UCR receipt.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
- Competitive Trade Test will be conducted for selection to the Posts of Skilled Artisans Grade-III [M V Mechanics].
- No allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the prescribed trade test and the applicants will have to bear all the costs for attending the trade test.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Procedure to Download Ministry of Communications & IT Application Form:
- Logon to official site of India Post that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now you have to choose “Employee Corner” tab and hit the “Recruitment & Results” link.
- Then on next page you need to select the appropriate link related to Skilled Artisans Post and hit the link.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the application format.
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistake.
- Proof of age, date of birth, education qualification, experiences, driving license(In case of M Y Mechanic), Community(In case of SC/ST/OBC) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates/documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form.
- The application in a closed envelop should be submitted to below given address.
- Candidates should super scribe on the application and envelope as ” Applications for the Post of _SKILLED ARTISANS in Mail Motor Service, Bangalore-560001”.
Official PDF: Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment Notification
Mail Motor Service No 4,
Basaveswara Raod Bengaluru-560001
End Date for Receipt of Application: 14-10-2017
For more details regarding Ministry of Communications & IT Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. To get more details please keep visiting our page and you can bookmark us by using Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|