Ministry of Culture Recruitment
An advertisement has been circulated in respect of job openings under Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2016. Organization has desired to appoint well qualified and courageous contenders for filling up the Conservation consultant and Lecturing and education and planning consultant posts. Job hunters who are eager to join this organization and think that they are eligible, can apply for Ministry of Culture Jobs. Applicants may gather all latest updates related to Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2017 by staying in touch with us.
Keen candidates may apply for Ministry of Culture Vacancy by submitting their prescribed application form before the closing date that is 22nd September 2016. Job fighters may gather other information related to this recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ministry of Culture Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
- Conservation consultant
- Lecturing and education and planning consultant
Applicants who are willing to apply for Ministry of Culture vacancies they must have done graduation / post graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Age limit of applying candidates should not be exceeding 65 years as on 22nd September 2016.
- Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category candidates according to the organization norms.
Aspirants who are applying for Conservation consultant post they will get Rs 50000/- per month and for Lecturing and education and planning consultant post will get Rs 40000/- per month by the organization.
Mode of appointment:
Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in written test or interview that will be organized by the selection authority of the organization.
To Crack Exam & interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How To Apply For Ministry Of Culture Recruitment?
- Keen applicants have to visit official website of organization that is indiaculture.nic.in
- Now on the home page appliers have to choose “advertisement” tab and then you have to hit on the “Recruitment” tab.
- By pressing above said tab a new page will be opened having various jobs links contenders are required to choose suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Then the advertisement will be opened on your screen.
- Now appliers need to read complete instructions carefully.
- After filling the advertisement you have to download an application form.
- Fill the download application form with all the required and correct details.
- After that candidates need to attach all the necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc along with application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of ……”
- At last send it in a below mentioned address before the closing date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Ministry Of Culture, Government Of India.
Janpath, New Delhi- 110011
Get More New Delhi Jobs: Press Here
Closing date for submit the application form: 22nd September 2016
For further detailed information, interested candidates may visit Official Notification Link that is given below. Aspirants who want to collect the latest updates on the Ministry Of Culture Recruitment 2017 may get it from this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
To Read Ministry Of Culture Recruitment Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|