Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has transmitted an advertisement named as MOHFW Recruitment. The authority is in search of eligible candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Nursing Advisor.
Candidates, who are interested to apply for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Job Openings and also fulfilling the eligibility norms, can apply for the same by sending their applications to the respective address. You can download the application form for MOHFW Recruitment 2018 from mohfw.gov.in
Submit applications for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment till 24th November 2018
Candidates have to send their application forms in prescribed format along with the needed documents. The last date for receipt of applications for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment is 24-11-2018.
Applicants are required to apply for MOHFW Recruitment 2018-2019 with the help of steps mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MOHFW Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Nursing Advisor
Candidates, who want to apply for MOHFW Nursing Advisor Vacancies, they should have Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized university/ Institution or equivalent and applicants must have 12 years’ experience in Nursing/ Teaching including community health services.
Find More: Medical Jobs
Aspirants, willing to enroll for MOHFW Vacancies, their age should not exceeding 56 years as on the last date for receipt of application form, relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates belonging to reserve category as per the norms.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Vacancies, will get pay level -13 (Rs. 123100-215900) of the pay matrix (pay band -4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with grade pay of Rs. 8700/- in pre revised scale of pay.
MOHFW Nursing Advisor Recruitment Process:
For selection of candidates on MOHFW Jobs, the authority will conduct written test and interview. Candidates who will be declare qualify by written test will be called for personal interview, which would be the final selection process.
Process to apply for MOHFW Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official portal that is mohfw.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “VACANCIES” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- From the next page you have to select and hit on “Filling uo to the vacant post of Nursing Adviser on deputation (including short-term contract)/promotion basis (2.34 MB)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of MOHFW Notification having all the details of MOHFW Job.
- You should go through the details mentioned in it.
- After that you need to download the MOHFW Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Government of India,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Department of Health & Family Welfare,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Check More Jobs From: Maharojgar Recruitment
Last date for submission of applications: 24-11-2018
Candidates may visit the Official link to get rest details about MOHFW Recruitment 2018-2019. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|