Ministry Of Shipping Recruitment
A notification has been revealed regarding the job openings under Ministry Of Shipping Recruitment 2016. The organization is inviting the applications from the skilled and talented candidates for filling up posts of Assistant Director General of Shipping in the Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai. Applications are received through proper medium only. Interested job seekers want to gather the information concerning Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2017 in future may visit this page from time to time.
Candidates can submit the applications or apply for the vacant posts within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications or applications received after last date will straight rejected by the administration. To go through the relevant information about Ministry of Shipping Jobs the contenders have to read this page carefully which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ministry Of Shipping Recruitment
Assistant Director General of Shipping – 03 posts
Candidates who want to apply for Ministry of Shipping Vacancy must have Degree from a recognized university / equivalent & five years experience in dealing with administration and establishment matters.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Applicants should not exceed the maximum age limit i.e. 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- by the organization.
Applicants will be shortlisted for Ministry of Shipping Job Vacancies on the basis of the application received then the shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification / interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply for Ministry Of Shipping Recruitment:
Candidates want to apply for the vacant posts have to follow the below given steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.dgshipping.gov.in
- On the left side of the home page “Vacancy notices” tab is given, hit that tab.
- Now select the link related to your advertisement i.e. “Filling up the 3 posts of Assistant Director General of Shipping in the Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai”.
- Then the PDF containing the detailed notification regarding the vacancy will appear in front of you, read it carefully.
- Then take out the print of that application form & fill it carefully.
- Now attest all the significant documents as specified in the advertisement along with the application form.
- Then put it in the envelope and mention the required details on the top of the envelope.
- Finally post the envelope on the below mention address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Assistant Director General of Shipping (Personnel),
Directorate General of Shipping,
BETA Building, 9th Floor,
I Think Techno Campus, Kanjur Marg (East),
Mumbai – 400042
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
Closing Date of receipt of applications – 45 Days after the date of publication of advertisement
For further details job seekers have to go to the official notification link which is provided below. Aspirants who are interested to gather more details of Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2017, have to stay connected with this webpage i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Ministry Of Shipping Recruitment 2016 – Official Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section