Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment
This is a big opportunity for job hunters to grab MOUD jobs by applying for Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment. There are vacant seats are available for the 750 posts of Assistant, Stenographer, Manager and for others. Aspirants who want to apply for MOUD vacancies have to submit online application form through online mode by visiting its official website given below. Applicants who have set their mind to apply for Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2017 have to submit applications before the dead line that is 07-10-2017.
This is to inform to all applying contenders for MOUD recruitment that they have to pay application fee and examination fee. The exam will be held on 22-10-2017. Aspirants who will submit their MOUD online application before the last date prescribed above become able to attend MOUD exam 2017. Job hunters may go through the content for getting brief details about Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2018.
Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment
Ministry Of Urban Development Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Applying contenders for Ministry Of Urban Development jobs must have bachelor of degree with required pass percentage of 60% for OC, 55% for BC and 50% for SC, ST & PH from any recognized University Grants Commission or its equivalent qualification.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
- Candidates who are going to apply for MOUD vacancies 2017, they should not above then 40 years in age.
- The relaxation will be given to SC/ST contenders in age upto of 5 years.
Appointed candidates will get impressive amount as monthly salary of which details are well furnished in below section of the page. Aspirants are advised to proceed further for getting complete info about pay remuneration.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
- Applying aspirants are required to pay an amount as application fee of Rs. 350.
- Candidates who will be going for attend written examination have to pay an amount as examination fee of Rs.150.
- Fee will be deposited through online mode using Payment Gateway through Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card.
- SC, ST, BC & PH categories of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs.150/-.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on marks obtained in written test. The final selection of the candidates will be done based on final merit list which will be prepared by the selection panel of Ministry Of Urban Development department.
After that, final selected aspirants will be called for documents verification procedure in which they have to bring following documents for completion of verification procedure.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam, Check Below:
Documents For Verification:
- Graduation certificate
- Birth Certificate (SSC Certificate)
- Caste and Community Certificate issued by competent authority
- Residence/Nativity Certificate issued by competent authority
How to apply for Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment?
- Willing to apply candidates have to visit its official website that is www.dop.nic.in
- Hit on “Notification No.02/RCUES/2017, Dt. 26/09/2017 Vacancies in Urban Local Bodies of Andhra Pradesh” link appearing in news & updates section at right hand side of the home page.
- Select “NOTIFICATION NO.02/RCUES/2017, Dt. 26/09/2017 VACANCIES IN URBAN LOCAL BODIES OF ANDHRA PRADESH – hit here” link which will be displayed at next page.
- Candidates are required to go through entire Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment notification for getting complete info.
- After that, come back on precious page and hit on “Apply Online” button.
- If, you have already registered then type User ID, password and other kind of info and then hit on “login’ button.
- Otherwise, tap on “new applicant registration” tab.
- Hit on “I have read all the instructions…….” Tab and then select “register now” button.
- Fill Ministry of Urban Development online application form completely with all true details in correct manner.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button present at the left of the page.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of kit for future reference.
Ministry Of Urban Development Recruitment – Get Official Notification
|Last date to submit application form||07-10-2017|
|Last date to deposit application fee||07-10-2017|
|MOUD exam date||22-10-2017 (Sunday) from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
Candidates who have want to know other information regarding Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2017–2018; they are free to move towards Official Link. For latest updates, you may like our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on facebook or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|