Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|High School Teacher||10/02/2017 (Closed)|
A Recent job advertisement has promulgated entitled as Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment. Organization is looking for dynamic and energetic contenders for 16 posts of Civil Judge. Candidates who fulfill all the mentioned criteria and want to grab this opportunity may apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
|MPSC Vacancy||Procedure to apply for MPSC Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Postal Address|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Last Date for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment|
Aspirants who are keenly waiting for the job in government sector may apply for MPSC Jobs by filling application forms and send it on the tailored postal address on or before the closing date that is 01/03/2017. To clutch imminent notice regarding Mizoram PSC Recruitment, check this page furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Civil Judge- 16 vacancies
Candidates should have Degree in Law from recognized University or Institutions is required for the said posts.
Check Here: Law Jobs
Age Limitation for MPSC vacancies:
Job searchers must not exceed maximum age that is 35 years. Relaxation is granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Pay Scale for Mizoram Public Service Commission Vacancies:
Candidate who will be selected will get Rs. 27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44,770/- per month.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates will be appointed for the said posts for Mizoram PSC job on the basis of their Performance In-
- Preliminary Examination (Screeing test)
- Main (Written) Examination and
- Viva-voce/ Interview
Best Preparation Tips:
How to apply?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of that is “mpsc.mizoram.gov.in”
- Now move the pointer to the “advertisements” tab mentioned on the above side of the homepage and press on it.
- After that choose “2016-2017” and hit on the “Advertisement No. 22 of 2016-2017 (Civil Judge)” link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement display on your screen, read the entire instructions carefully.
- Now fill the application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application forms.
- Then send the application form on the mentioned postal address before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Office of Deputy Commissioner,
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal
Last date of sending an application form: 01/03/2017
Candidates can check the Official Notification for more information related to Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Aspirants must stay connected with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to achieve latest updates.
You can also subscribe your e-mail address by getting direct e-mail in your mail box and interested aspirants can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming notifications and updates.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Oracle Recruitment 2017 – Freshers BE/MBA Jobs oracle.com Careers Process
AMDOCS Recruitment 2017 – Online Process amdocs.com Off Campus Jobs India
Capgemini Recruitment 2017 – Fresher Career Drive Online in.capgemini.com
RPF Constable Result 2017 – RPF/RPSF Trade Test & DV Result (male/Female)
MPSC, Mizoram has initiated a faculty notification regarding Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment to hire the eligible candidates for filling up the 111 positions of High School Teacher in different subjects. Aspirants, if you are looking jobs in teaching sector then you must apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
Keen candidates, who are eligible and want to make their career in teaching, can apply for MPSC Mizoram Recruitment by sending MPSC Application Form through post on or before 10/02/2017 on the address which is mention below. After selection, selected candidates will get the immediate letter of joining, so what are you waiting, grab mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Recruitment and be the part of this organization. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about Mizoram PSC Recruitment so job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
High School Teacher
Grab Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment>>> Official Notification
- For Science Teacher: candidates who want to get Mizoram Public Service Commission Advertisement, must attain B.Sc or above (preferably with Physics and Chemistry)
- For Maths Teacher: To grab Mizoram PSC Notifications, applicants must be Graduate with at least Mathematics as one subject at Bachelor degree (preferably with mathematics at 10+2 level).
- Candidates must attain B.Ed or equivalent course from recognized University.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard will be desirable.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply their age should meet the age criteria as on 10-02-2017 as mentioned below.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 35 years
Candidates who belong to reserved categories they will get the relaxation in upper age limit as follows:
- For SC/ St Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 Years
- For PWD Candidates: Up to 45 years of age
All the applying candidates must have to pay fee through cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission and the following amount of application fee:
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 270/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 320/-
- Successfully selected candidates will receive an impressive amount of salary as Rs. 9300 – 34800/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Per Month.
- Other allowances and benefits may be applicable for appointed candidates as per the norms of organization.
Aspirants will be hired in Mizoram Public Service Commission, through his or her skills shown at the time of interview or in the written test which will be decided by the selection panel of the organization in the point of process. Candidates who are perform well , they have a higher chances to get recruited.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Documents to Attach:
Candidates must have to attach attested photo copy of following documents with application:
- All Certificates & Mark sheets from HSLC and above
- Certificate of B.Ed or an equivalent course
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Certificate of Disability issued by State Medical Board (for Person with Disabilities)
- Copy of IPO/ Challan form
Process to apply for Mizoram PSC Jobs:
- Candidates must have to visit the official website of commission i.e. mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Follow “Advertisement” tab and then hit on “2016-2017” option from the drop down list which is available on the menu bar of home page.
- Hit “Advertisement No. 21 of 2015-2016 (High School Teacher) under School Edn. Deptt” link from the table, a PDF will be open in file format.
- Candidates must have to read the complete information through the notification carefully.
- After that, prepare an application and fill the complete and correct information in it.
- Attach the copies of following documents with application form.
- At last, send it to the address prescribed below latest by the end date.
Office of Deputy Commissioner,
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 10/02/2017
Aspirants who want to clutch more information regarding Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, they can go through the official link which is mentioned above and candidates are advised to stay tuned to gain more information regarding MPSC Mizoram Advertisement through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|