Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology is going to conduct MMMUT Counselling. Candidates who qualifies in entrance exam for 1st year B.Tech, 2nd year B.Tech, MBA,MCA,M.Tech,Ph.D are able to attend MMMUT 2017 counseling. Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology organized entrance exams for different courses on 17-05-2017 and for M.Tech./Ph.D. on 28-06-2017. Now, appearing students are waiting for counseling letter. Contenders can download MMMUT counseling schedule through online mode by visiting its official website. The seat allotment will be started to the eligible candidates from 29-06-2017. You may get further information regarding MMMUT Counselling 2017 from the content of this page.
Highlight Of This Page:
|MMMUT 2017 Counselling Schedule||Simple steps to apply for MMMUT counseling|
|First round of MMMUT 2017 counseling||Stages of counseling process|
|Reporting and registration process||Choice filling|
|Document verification||Submission of Fee|
|MMMUT counseling 2017 – stage 2||Seat Allotment:|
|Distribution of admission letter||Submission of remaining of admission fee|
|MMMUT Seat Matrix Display Date after 1st Round of Counselling||MMMUT Course Fee To Be Paid After Counselling|
Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology give admission to eligible candidates on the basis of MMMUT 2017 combined rank even if they belong to the reserved category. Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology has updated first round and the second round schedule for counseling on the official web portal. Interested candidates can get complete MMMUT Counselling 2017–2018 schedule from this page also as we have provided direct link for it. For more details related to the same, you have to go through the content which is well furnished on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MMMUT Counselling Schedule 2017:
|Counselling Schedule for Round 1|
|Dates||B.Tech Rank (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM)|
|21 June 2017||B.Tech Rank (GN1 to GN 500)|
|22 June 2017||B.Tech Rank (GN501 to GN 800)|
|23 June 2017||B.Tech Rank (GN 801 to GN 1100)|
|24 June 2017||B.Tech Rank (GN 1101 to GN 1400)|
|27 June 2017
|B.Tech under the following Rank for Categories/Subcategories:|
|· GL: Rank GN 1401 to 1800· AF: Rank GN 1401 to 4000
· FF: Rank GN 1401 to 16000
· HC: Rank GN 1401 to 16000
|· BCGL: Rank 1401 to 3000· BCAF: Rank GN 1401 to 6000
· BCFF: Rank GN 1401 to 16000
· BCHC: Rank GN 1401 to 16000
|· SC: Rank GN 1401 to 8000· SCGL: Rank GN 1401 to 13000
· SCAF: Rank GN 1401 to 18000
· SCFF: All GN Rank
· SCHC: All GN Rank
· ST: Rank GN 1301 to 10000
· STGL: Rank GN 1301 to 13000
· STAF: All GN Rank
|28 June 2017||MCA (Rank GN1 to GN 200)|
|29 June 2017||MBA (GN 1 to GN 200)|
|30 June 2017||BTech – 2 (Rank 1 to GN 300) (Lateral Entry Options for Diploma Holders)|
|1 June 2017||BTech – 2 (Rank 301 to GN 500) (Lateral Entry Options for Diploma Holders)
and BTech 2 Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders under following categories and subcategories
|· GL: Rank GN 501 to GN 600· AF: Rank 501 to GN 800
· FF: Rank 501 to GN 800
· HC: Rank 501 to 800
|· BCGL: Rank GN 501 to GN 600· BCAF: Rank 501 to 800
· BCFF: Rank GN 501 to 800
· BCHC: Rank 501 to GN 800
|· SCGL: Rank GN 501 to GN 800· SCHC: All GN Rank
· SCAF: Rank GN 501 to GN 1000
· ST: Rank GN 501 to GN 800
|Counselling Schedule for Round 2|
|Dates||Courses Applied (Combined General Ranks) 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|4 July 2017||· B.Tech 1 – Rank (GN 1401 to GN 1700) All General Categories· B.Tech 1 – Rank (GN 1701 to GN 2100) BC Categories
· B.Tech 1 – Rank (GN 8001 to GN 10000) SC Categories
· B.Tech 1 – Rank (GN 10001 to GN 14000) ST Categories
|5 July 2017||BTech 1 – Under the following Rank of Categories / Sub Categories|
|· GL: Rank GN 1801 to GN 2200· AF: Rank GN 4001 to GN 8000
· FF: Rank GN 16001 Onwards
· HC: Rank GN 16001 Onwards
|· BCOP: Rank GN 2101 to GN 2400· BCGL: Rank GN 3001 to GN 4500
· BCAF: Rank GN 6001 to GN 8000
· BCFF: Rank GN 16001 Onwards
· BCHC: Rank GN 16001 Onwards
|· SCOP: Rank GN 10001 to GN 13000· SCGL: Rank GN 13001 to GN 16000
· SCAF: Rank GN 18001 to All
· ST: Rank GN 14001 to GN 18000
|6 July 2017||MCA Rank GN 201 to All|
|7 July 2017||MBA Rank 201 to All|
|8 July 2017||B.Tech 2 (Rank GN 501 to GN 700) (Lateral Entry For Diploma Holders) and
BTech 2 (Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders) under the following Categories and Sub Categories)
|· GL: Rank GN 701 to 800· AF: Rank GN 801 onwards
· FF: Rank GN 801 Onwards
· HC: Rank GN 801 Onwards
|· BCOP: Rank GN 701 to All· BCGL: Rank GN 701 to All
· BCAF: Rank GN 801 onwards
· BCFF: Rank GN 801 Onwards
· BCHC: Rank GN 801 Onwards
|· SCGL: Rank GN 801 Onwards· SCAF: Rank GN 1001 Onwards
· ST: Rank GN 801 Onwards
How To Get MMMUT Counselling 2017?
- First of all, interesting candidates should visit official website that is www.mmmut.ac.in.
- Now, hit on appropriate link available at HAPPENINGS @ MMMUT section of the hme page.
- Candidates are requested to read complete PDF page which will be open at your computer screen.
- Now, come on previous page and hit on “apply online” button appearing on the page.
- Fill the application form with all your true essential details asking for filling vacant tab.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- You can take print out copy of it for avoid trouble in future.
B.Tech (Lateral) /M.C.A/ M.B.A. Second Round Counseling Schedule >> Hit Here
Counseling Process For M.Tch/ Ph.D Courses >> Hit Here
Counseling Process For B.Tch (Lateral)/ M.B.A/ M.B.A >> Hit Here
MMMUT Counselling 2017 – Round 1:
Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology is going to organized 1 round on 01-07-2017 and second round for counseling will be started from 04-07-2017 and closing date of MMMUT counseling is 08-07-2017. Candidates have to report at counseling center at exact 9:00 AM and fee deposition and document verification will be done between 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Contenders are required to get ready for two days of counseling and reach at counseling center with important documents and certificates and a set of their photocopy. Applicants also should bring a demand draft of Rs 1000 as a counselling fee which should be made in favour of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
The admission will be offered to the eligible students in BTech, MBA and MCA based on online campus counseling. The counseling will be held in these two stages given below:
- DAY 1 Stage 1: Fee Deposition & Document Verification
- DAY 2 Stage 2: Seat Allotment, Distribution of Admission Letter
- Candidate should be physically present at the counseling hall with their guardians.
- Counseling letter can be downloaded through online mode by visiting its official website before the one week of counseling announcement.
- Candidates can also bring or reporting at counseling center with MMMUT results or MMMUT rank.
Read This: Why College Attendance is Important
MMUT Counselling 2017 – Day 1 / Stage 1 of Counselling Process:
Contenders who are going to attend day 1 counseling they are advised to read these steps firstly which are given on this page for making help of candidates.
Reporting and Registration:
Applicants have to reach at counseling center at sharp 9:00 AM and physically appearance of students very important otherwise the seat will be allotted to other deserving candidate. The registration process will be completed after the submission of counseling fee that is Rs. 1000/ only.
When registration and reporting procedure gets completed then choice feeling procedure will be started in which candidates have to choose their courses according to their preference and colleges in which they want to get admission.
After choice feeling process completed, candidates have to bring their important documents and certificates at counseling center for document verification process. The document verification process will be done by the officers. If, contenders will not submitted relevant document at counseling center then the seat allotment will be cancelled by the officers.
- Admission Test 217 Marksheet
- Admit Card
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- High School Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate such as OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Sub Category certificate (Freedom fighters/Armed Forces /physically handicapped) whichever is applicable).
- Income certificate(applicable for economically weaker only
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Rural weightage certificate, if applicable
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
After document verification, the college will be allotted to the eligible students. Now, students have to submit admission fee in favour of that college in the form of demand draft. Only those students will be invited for second round of counseling who completed above steps of MMMUT counseling 2017.
MMUT Counselling 2017 – Day 2 / Stage 2 of Counselling Process
Now, applicants became able to attend 2nd round of MMMUT counseling in which contenders will be strictly called as per their combined GN Ranks irrespective of their categories/subcategories. In the below section of page, the steps of 2nd round are given, so contenders may get complete details regarding further process of counseling schedule.
The seat allotment to the eligible candidates will be done in this round. Students will get their seats according to their which will be select at 1st round of MMMUT counseling. It is very important to present of candidates at counseling center at that time otherwise he/she will loosen their seat and that seat will allotted to the another well deserving candidates.
Check Top & Best:
Distribution of the Admission Offer Letters:
Candidates can collect their admission letter from the counseling center after the allotment of the seat.
Deposition of Remaining University Fee:
When seat will be allotted to the contender and admission letter will be received by the candidate from the counseling letter then candidates have to submit remaining admission in favour of that college. If, student will not pay admission fee in that account of college then their seat will be cancelled. Candidates have to submit admission fee according to below provided method.
- First of all, demand draft should be submitted in favour of Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology, Gorakhpur at university center.
- Net banking in the following account
- Name of account : M.M.M university of technology, Gorakhpur.
Branch : state bank of India
Account no. : 33766255240
IFSC code : SBIN0002578
- Name of account : Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology
Name of bank : Allahabad bank
Branch : M.M.M university of technology road, Gorakhpur
Account number : 50363791337
IFSC code : ALLA0213021
Read Also: Manner to Pay Fee through Bank Challan
MMMUT Seat Matrix Display Date after 1st Round of Counselling:
|BTech 1||29 June 2017|
|MCA||30 June 2017|
|MBA||1 July 2017|
|BTech 2 – Lateral Entry||3 July 2017|
MMMUT Course Fee To Be Paid After Counselling:
|Course||For Hostellers||For Non-Hostellers|
|BTech 1st Year||Rs 109,800||Rs 90,000|
|BTech 2nd Year – Lateral Entry||Rs 109,800||Rs 90,000|
|MCA 1st Year||Rs 84,800||Rs 65,000|
|MBA 1st Year||Rs 1,14,800||Rs 95,000|
|MTech 1st Year||Rs 94,800||Rs 75,000|
|PhD||Rs 79,800||Rs 60,000|
You may download MMMUT Counselling 2017–2018 from the Official Link. For getting latest updates related to university results, entrance exam or admit cards can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Top MCA Colleges In India|