Latest Jobs in Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority are available for Land Surveyor and Court Clerk. Through MMRDA Recruitment, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority wants to fill 23 vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in making career in Government Sector can apply against MMRDA Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form. Contenders can fill the MMRDA Application Form through the online mode till the last date that is 28-09-2017 against MMRDA Vacancy.
Highlights of This Page:
|MMRDA Vacancies||Essential Qualification for MMRDA Jobs|
|Age Limitation for MMRDA Land Surveyor Recruitment||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee for MMRDA Clerk Recruitment||Mode of Selection for MMRDA Advertisement|
|Way to Fill mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Online Application Form||MMRDA Notification PDF|
|Last Date to Fill the Online Application Form||Note for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment|
The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority was recognized in accordance with the Mumbai Metropolitan Development Act, 1974, on 26-01-1975. The Regional Plan offers for a strategic frame work of MMR’s sustainable development. Contenders can grasp pin pointed information regarding MMRDA Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down the below tuned page which is well designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Positions and Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Applying candidates should possess 10th/ 12th or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
Maximum age limit of entrants should be 38 years. Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
How Much Salary You Will Get?
Those applicants who will be selected for Land Surveyor and Court Clerk Posts will get the consolidated amount of salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
How Much You will Pay The Fee?
- Contenders have to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.300/- for Open Category & Rs.150/- for Reserved Category.
- Payment can be made by using Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
How Organization Will Select for Land Surveyor and Court Clerk Posts?
- Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Competitive Examination which will be conducted after screening of applications.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Competitive Examination may appear for Personal Interview.
Must Read Below Given Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Fill the MMRDA Online Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Hit “Recruitment for the post of Surveyor and Court Clerk (Opens New Window)” link which comes under “Tender Notice & Vacancies” section.
- On next page follow “Recruitment for the post of Surveyor and Court Clerk (Opens New Window)” and hit the suitable link to apply online.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that fill the form with all necessary information correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press submit button to record the entire details.
- After filling application form, take printout of filled form for future use.
Download Official PDF: MMRDA Recruitment Notification
Date to Remember:
28-09-2017 is the Last Date to Fill the Online Application Form.
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
You can acquire the complete information regarding MMRDA Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. For stay updated, you need to visit the www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|