A latest online employment advertisement has broadcasted as MMRDA Recruitment 2016 by Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority. Organization is looking for hard working candidates to fill the vacant post of Senior Transportation Planner and Deputy Transportation Planner. Aspirants who think that they are suitable for the Planner Posts may send their application forms in proper manner. Contenders can easily collect all updated information against MMRDA Recruitment 2017 that will be updated soon on this page.
You can also move to this page to gather all further necessary details against MMRDA Recruitment which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applying aspirants are informed that last date to submit application is 25th August 2016.
Name of Post:
- Senior Transportation Planner
- Deputy Transportation Planner
Candidates who are willing to apply for MMRDA vacancies must have Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning or its equivalent from a recognized University or Post Graduate Degree in Transportation Planning or its equivalent. Aspirant should also have experience in their related field.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
- Applicants applying for Senior Transportation Planner must not more than 45 years and get relaxation of 50 years for reserve category.
- Willing contenders applying for Deputy Transportation Planner must not more than 38 years and get relaxation of 43 years for reserve category candidates.
Aspirants who get appointed for the MMRDA vacancy will receive monthly salary as per described below according to the post:
- For Senior Transportation Planner: Rs.15600-39100 + G.P.7600/-
- For Deputy Transportation Planner: Rs.15600-39100 + G.P. Rs.5400/-
Aspirants firstly get shortlisted among their application forms after that called for interview procedure which is decided by the selection committee. The final selection of candidates will be decided by the recruitment committee of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
Must Read Below Given Tips For Test/ Interview:
How Can You Fill MMRDA Application Form?
By following some simple steps you can easily apply for the aforesaid positions:
- Candidates firstly visit to the official website of the organization that is www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now on the home page choose “Business services” tab from the menu bar at top of the page.
- After that select the appropriate link for the post you wish to apply among various jobs links.
- Now read the complete details available in the PDF notification.
- After that candidates prepare the application form in proper manner and attach all relevant documents with application form.
- Important documents contain latest passport size photograph, address and telephone/ mobile number, giving details about their educational qualifications, experience, caste etc.
- Now send it to the address stated below
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The Administrative Officer,
8th Floor, New Building, Mumbai Metropolitan Region
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400 051
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to submit application form: 25th August 2016
Note: Candidates must visit to the official recruitment notification to gather all important information against MMRDA Recruitment 2016. You can bookmark this web portal for other updated details regarding MMRDA Recruitment 2017 that will be updated soon on this page.
Press Here To Download Notification:
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|