Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has published latest notification concerning MMRDA Recruitment. To fill 18 vacant posts of Deputy Planner, the organization has decided to invite online applications from eligible aspirants. So, if you are looking for latest government jobs in Mumbai then you can apply for MMRDA Deputy Planner Vacancies.
In this concern, willing aspirants are required to go through the official website that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in and submit online application form as on or before the closing date that is 26-12-2017. Applicants can avail additional information about MMRDA Recruitment 2018 by scrolling this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|09/12/2017||MMRDA Recruitment||MMRDA Deputy Planner-18||B.Tech (Civil)||26/12/2017||See Notification|
Deputy Planner: 18
- Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning from recognized university or its equivalent degree.
- Post Graduate Degree in Urban Planning recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
To apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Deputy Planner Recruitment, the age of applicants should not be above as given below:
- For Open Category: 38 years
- For Reserve Category: 43 years
- For Handicappead: 45 year
- No age limit for MMRDA employees
Emoluments for MMRDA Vacancy:
Applicants who will be appointed for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment will receive suitable amount of salary of Rs.15600-39100 + G.P.Rs.5400/- per month by the management of organization.
Contenders who want to apply for MMRDA Deputy Planner Vacancy have to pay Rs. 300/- for Open Category and Rs. 150/- for reserved category. The payment of fee can be made by using credit card / debit card or net banking.
Mode of Appointment:
In order to enroll proficient candidates, the recruitment committed will be organized written exam/ and or interview. Applicants have to qualify all stages of selection process to get appointed for MMRDA Jobs.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for MMRDA Deputy Planner Recruitment?
- In the first step, applicants are required to visit the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Official Website that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Secondly, you need to scroll the home page and follow “Tender Notice and Vacancies” option.
- After that, contenders need to hit at “Detailed Advertisement Dated 07th December 2017 regarding “Deputy Planner”. Recruitment for the post of “Deputy Planner” link for mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment.
- On next page, hit at “Recruitment” option available at the right side.
- Afterwards, you need to press on “Recruitment for the post of “Deputy Planner” – (07-12-2017 to 26-12-2017) (145 KB)” link.
- Now notification will be opened in PDF format, you need to read all details attentively.
- After that, go back to the previous page and select “Registration Link” option. If you have already registered then press on “Login” link.
- Then contenders need to fill MMRDA Online Registration Form with asked details.
- Subsequently, appliers need to login with registered ID and Password.
- Applicants are required to fill their MMRDA Online Application Form with asked details in proper manner.
- Upload the digital images of their documents, signature and photograph (if required)
- At end, preview all filled details and then press on ‘Submit” button.
Date to Remember:
Ending date for submission of Online Application Form: 26-12-2017
Applicants can get other details about MMRDA Recruitment via link as stated above. For obtaining upcoming information related to MMRDA Recruitment 2018 you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Railway Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|