MNIT Jaipur Admission
Want to get enrolled in MBA Programmes? Apply for MNIT Jaipur Admission through online mode now. MNIT Jaipur Application Form can be submitted on or before the last date that is 30/04/2017 for first round and till 04/06/2017 for second round. You can check the eligibility criteria before applying for MNIT Jaipur Admission 2017 from below. Students, who want to apply for next session, may also get details about MNIT Jaipur Admission 2018 Procedure shortly.
Highlights of this Page:
Admissible Test Scores
How to Fill Application Form
Selection of students for Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes in academic Session 2017 ‐ 2018 will be done as per their performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting other relevant details about MNIT Admission Form 2017.
MNIT Jaipur Admission
MNIT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics with minimum CGPA of 6.5 or 60% marks from recognized university or institution. SC/ ST Candidates should have minimum of 6.0 CGPA or 55% marks.
<<Download PDF – MNIT Jaipur Admission Notice>>
- For SC/ ST/ PH Category: Rs. 500/-
- For Open/ OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates should pay their fee through Online Mode and fees is non‐refundable in any circumstances.
Admissible Test Scores:
|Test||Conducted by||Conducted During|
|CAT||IIMs (on rotation basis)||December 2016|
|GMAT||Pearson VUE on behalf of Graduate Management Admission Council, USA||April 2015 or later|
|CMAT||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi||January 2017|
|XAT||XLRI‐Xavier School of Business, Jamshedpur||January 2017|
|MAT||All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi||September 2016, December 2016, February 2017 or May 2017|
MNIT Admission Procedure 2017:
Selection of students will be done as per the following Criteria. Marks will be given to the candidates as mentioned below. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Percent of the scores obtained in the management admission test||100|
|Type of management aptitude test appeared in||15|
|Group Discussion (GD)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||50|
Best Preparation Tips For GD/ Interview:
Self‐attested photocopies for GD/ PI:
- High School/Secondary School certificate
- Provisional/Final Degree/Mark‐sheets/Certificate
- Marks‐sheet/Score Card of Management Admission Tes
- Character Certificate from the Director/Dean of Students Affairs of the Institute from, where the candidate has graduated.
- Certificates for work experience.
- Certificates/documents against any claims.
How to Fill MNIT Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to log on the official website that is www.mnit.ac.in
- Now you are needed to choose an appropriate link under “Latest News” section.
- Select link ‘Apply Online for MBA Admissions Academic Session 2017-18’.
- After that you have to select link ‘to Download Brochure’.
- Read the complete information properly and after that come back to previous page.
- Select link ‘here to Apply’ and after that press ‘Next’ tab.
- Fill registration form and after that press ‘Register’ tab.
- Now login to your account and fill online application form.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Finally submit application form and take print out of it for future use.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
MNIT Important Date:
|Last date of online filing of applications for First Round of GD/PI||30/04/2017|
|Date of GD/PI for First Round||14/05/2017|
|Declaration of result of First Round of GD/PI||26/05/2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||01/06/2017 & 02/06/2017|
|Last date of ONLINE filing of applications for Second Round of GD/PI||04/06/2017|
|Date of GD/PI for Second Round||11/06/2017|
|Declaration of result of Second Round of GD/PI||21/06/2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||27/06/2017|
|Declaration of first wait‐list after of Second Round of GD/PI||04/07/2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||11/07/2017 & 12/07/2017|
|Declaration of second wait‐list after of Second Round of GD/PI||14/07/2017|
|Submission of Fees and Reporting for Admission||20/07/2017 & 21/07/2017|
|Close Of Admission Process||21/07/2017|
Note: To get other relevant details about MNIT Jaipur Admission 2017, please go through the official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|