Walk-In Interview is going to be conducted for filling up 67 Faculty vacancies in Allahabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MNNIT Recruitment through its official portal that is mnnit.ac.in and attend the interview which is to be held in the month if June and July, 2018.
Before going to apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through the Advertisement No. 01 [A] / 2018 circulated on the official website of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology and satisfy themselveswith all the terms and conditions of the organization.
Details for Allahabad Walk-In Interview Available Here!!!
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad will hire eligible candidates for faculty posts only as per the results of personal interview which is scheduled on different days as per the vacant posts. Details for the schedule of walk-in interview are mentioned below.
Candidates must go through this page which is well created by the team ofwww.recruitmentinboxx.com and grab all the important information regarding MNNIT Recruitment 2018.
|Department||Total No. of MNNIT Vacancies|
|Applied Mechanics Department||08|
|Chemical Engineering Department||03|
|Mechanical Engineering Department||09|
|Civil Engineering Department||04|
|Computer Science & Engineering Department||20|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering Department||04|
|Electrical Engineering Department||10|
|Humanities & Social Science Department||02|
|School of Management Studies||06|
Appliers are necessarily required to have following qualifications as per the post they have applied for:
- For Engineering Departments: Master’s degree in relevant trade of Engineering with minimum 60% of aggregate marks.
- For Humanities & Social Science Department: Doctorate in English / English Language Teaching / Linguistics/ Psychology with at least 60% of aggregate marks.
- For School of Management Studies: D. / Chartered Accountant/ICWA with minimum 60% of aggregate marks.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Minimum age limit for the candidates applying for MNNIT Recruitment is 18 years of age whereas maximum age limit will be decided as per the circumstances and norms of the organization.
Selected candidates will be paid on the monthly basis depending on their qualifications and experience as Rs.55,000/- to Rs.65,000/- as per the norms of the institute.
MNNIT will make merit list on the basis of performance in walk-in interview and shortlist the candidates according to their past qualifications for the post of faculties.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
Steps to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates willing to apply for MNNIT Jobs is to visit the www.mnnit.ac.in or the direct link mentioned below to download their application form.
- Go to “Announcements” section which is provided their on the home page of the official portal.
- Hit the suitable link for “Advertisement No. 01/2018, dated June 15, 2018 Visiting Faculty for Session 2018-19 for various Departments of the Institute” which will navigate you to another page.
- Now they need to press the particular link available their stated as “Walk-In Interview” and another stated as Inviting Applications from Retired Faculty/ Industrial Persons]
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and if they meet the requirements then download the application form from same page.
- After they need to send the application form with all the required details filled carefully at the address mentioned below.
- They are also advised to keep photocopies of duly filled application form for future use.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Check Here – Latest Jobs In Uttar Pradesh
Walk-In Dates & Time:
|Department||Date of Interview||Time|
|Computer Science & Engineering Department||25-06-2018||8.30 am|
|Electrical Engineering Department||26-06-2018||8.30 am|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering Department||27-06-2018||8.30 am|
|Mechanical Engineering Department||28-06-2018||8.30 am|
|Applied Mechanics Department||29-06-2018||8.30 am|
|Civil Engineering Department||02-07-2018||8.30 am|
|Chemical Engineering Department||03-07-2018||8.30 am|
|Biotech Engineering Department||03-07-2018||1.30 pm|
|School of Management Studies||04-07-2018||8.30 am|
|Humanities & Social Science Department||04-07-2018||1.30 pm|
Last date to send application form for MNNIT Recruitment: 22-06-2018
After going through the above details candidates must have understood the details and procedure for walk-in interview of MNNIT Recruitment 2018. Moreover, in case of any problem they may drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|