Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has revealed a job advertisement in concern of MNNIT Recruitment. Institutes invite applications from Indian nationals for appointment on 53 Guest Faculty Posts for various departments. Candidates who think themselves suitable for MNNIT Recruitment 2017 may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
What You Can Get From Here ?
|MNNIT Jobs Descriptions||Required Qualification|
|Salary Scale||Method Of Enrollment|
|Way To Apply||Vital Dates|
Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you more details in regard of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Recruitment which is essential to know before applying. A walk-in interview for MNNIT Allahabad Faculty Recruitment will be held in the month of January 2017.
|Department Name||Total Vacancies|
|Biotechnology Department [Only for Bio-process and Bio-chemical Engineering]||01|
|Applied Mechanics Department||04|
|Mechanical Engineering Department||12|
|Electrical Engineering Department||04|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering. Department||09|
|Computer Science & Engineering Department||18|
|Humanities & Social Science Department [Only for English]||02|
- For all Engineering Departments: Must have master’s degree in appropriate discipline of Engineering and Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
- For Physics Department: Should have Doctorate in Relevant Field from recognized university.
- For Humanities & Social Science Department: must hold Doctorate in English / Professional Communication / Linguistics with first class marks at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Salary Details For MNNIT Faculty Recruitment:
Assured applicants for afore said posts will be receiving good amount of salary per month as described below.
|Qualification Wise||Pay Scale|
|M. Tech in Engineering||Rs. 40,000 to 45,000/- per month (all inclusive)|
|Ph.D. in Humanities/Science|
|Ph.D. in Engineering||Rs. 45,000 to 50,000/- per month (all inclusive)|
Read MNNIT Recruitment Notification: From Here
Shortlisted aspirants will be getting selected on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview and No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for MNNIT Recruitment?
- Applicants, who match with eligibility condition, may apply against available vacancies by submitting prescribed application form before going to appear in interview session.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official notification or from official website which is www.mnnit.ac.in
- From homepage go to “JOBS @ MNNIT” section and select “Faculty Position” link.
- Then select “Advertisement No. 05/2016, dated December 13, 2016Walk-In-Interview for Guest Faculty Positions [for Academic Session 2016-17 (Even Semester)]” link and must read full advertisement carefully, download the format of application form.
- Now, must fill application form with desired information and attach Xerox of all testimonials such as qualification, experience details etc.
- Application should be submitted before going to attend walk-in interview and must report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
In the Administrative Building,
|Department Wise||Walk-In Date|
|Biotechnology Department||03rd January 2017|
|Applied Mechanics Department||
04th January 2017
|Mechanical Engineering Department|
|Electrical Engineering Department||05th January 2017|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering. Department|
|Computer Science & Engineering Department||06th January 2017|
|Humanities & Social Science Department|
Contenders can check above stated Official Notification for getting more information about MNNIT Recruitment 2017 and be the first to know latest news related to MNNIT Recruitment by our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|