Name Of Posts
|Consultant Library||Get Details|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Get Details|
Latest Vacancies has been released by Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change as MoEF Recruitment. To fill vacant jobs of Consultant Library I, II & III, application forms are invited from ambiguous candidates. Careers oriented contenders can avail this tremendous chance by applying for MoEF Recruitment 2017 in the same manner as prescribed.
Get Highlights Of This Page:
|Post name||Education requirement for MOEF vacancy|
|Age Limitation and Remuneration Details||Selection process|
|Applying Process||Postal address|
Are you eligible for MOEF vacancies? If yes, then contenders must submit application form along with CV and relevant documents to the postal address before the closing date that is 02nd January, 2017 at 5.30. We, the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have structured the entire page so scroll down the page and get vital details related to the MOEF consultants vacancies.
- Consultant (Library-I)
- Consultant (Library-II)
- Consultant (Library-III)
Education Qualification for MOEF jobs:
- Applicants who are interested to apply, they must possess Master Degree/ Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Contenders should also have diploma in Data Base Management Systems (DBMS) and applications and knowledge of Computer operations and data interpretation.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age And Emoluments Details:
|Position Name||Age Limit||Monthly Emoluments|
|Consultant (Library-I)||60- 65 years||Rs.50,000/-(P.M.)|
|Consultant (Library-II)||25-30 years||Rs.35,000/-(P.M.)|
|Consultant (Library-III)||not exceed 30 Years||Rs.18,000/-(P.M.)|
MoEF Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Mode of Enrollment:
Contenders who are willing to apply for MoEF notification, they have to undergo personal interview which will be planned to organize by Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing for the interview.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
Process to Fill MoEF Application Form:
- Eligible aspirants need to open the official website of Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change that is www.moef.nic.in
- Then you will reach the home page and you need to select the appropriate link which is available on the home page.
- Then applicants must read the full advertisement and after reading satisfied appliers must prepare an application form.
- Fill all the relevant and true details in an application form.
- After this candidates must recheck duly filled application form.
- Also attach CV with supporting documents i.e. Qualifications, experience and age proof etc an keep in an envelope.
- Super scribed this envelope as “application for the post of……”
- Send it along with all relevant supporting documents and self attested photograph t to the address that is given below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Room No P201, Prithvi Block, 2nd floor, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan,
Aliganj, Jorbagh Road,
Find latest Jobs In Delhi: Press Here
Last date to receive application Forms: 02nd January, 2017 at 5.30
Appliers must study the whole details of official notification before going to apply for MoEF Recruitment 2017. Contenders are suggested to bookmark this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grasp all the essential information.
Searching for latest vacancies!! Check here, as Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Chennai has initiated a notification as MOEF Recruitment 2016 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. Interested candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria, they can go for the MoEF Vacancies. Keen job hunters can get all the upcoming details regarding MoEF Recruitment 2017, through this page, so stay
Eligible candidates who want to apply for MoEF Jobs need to send their application form to particular address on or before 27th December 2016. Applicants can attain the remaining information about Ministry of Environment and Forest Vacancies through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Junior Hindi Translator
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment they should possess intermediate/ graduate from any recognised university or institute.
- Aspirants should have Good typing speed in Hindi as well.
Searching For More 12th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Successfully appointed contenders will get a salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Rs.4200/- grade pay per month from the organization.
- Applicants who are interested to apply for MoEF notification they should not exceed from 56 years of age.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/BC categories candidates shall be as per organization norms.
Selection of aspirants will be based on their performance in written test and/or Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to fill MoEF application form??
- First of all aspirants who are interested to apply against this recruitment they need to visit official website of organization that is www.moef.nic.in
- Aspirants are required to select the appropriate link which is available on the home page.
- A new page of advertisement will load on your computer screen, read the notification very carefully.
- After that those who have fulfilled eligibility requirements need to Download the prescribed application form
- Afterwards, Aspirants need to fill it with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Thereafter candidates must recheck duly filled application form.
- Send it along with all relevant supporting documents and self attested photograph by the post to the address that is given below.
PCCF (C), Regional Office (SEZ),
Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change,
1st & 2nd Floor, No.34,
Cathedral Garden Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034.
Last date of submit online application form –27th December 2016
Aspirants can collect the remaining information regarding MoEF Recruitment 2016 through the official link that is stated above. Contenders can fetch upcoming information about MoEF Recruitment 2017 through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com so keep visiting regularly. You can also follow us on Google plus or facebook to get instant updates on your wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|