Don’t Miss This!!! Ministry of Earth Sciences has released a career notification as MOES Recruitment for the engagement of capable candidates on Scientist G post. Candidates who are dream to join government sector can grab this golden opportunity now. Eligible aspirants can apply for MOES Recruitment 2017 by filling application form through offline mode.
This Page Includes:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Requirements||Monthly Pay Scale|
|Hiring Procedure||Steps To Fill MOES Application Form|
It is an amazing opportunity for well deserving and qualified candidates to get a reputed job in Ministry of Earth Sciences. Adequate candidates can fill and submit their prescribed application form latest by 20th January 2017. From this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, willing candidates can obtain entire details regarding MOES Vacancy and then can apply by following simple process given below.
Name Of Post:
Candidates who are interested for this post they must have possessed Master’s Degree in Geo-science / Geology / Geophysics / Seismology with minimum first class (60%) marks in the post-graduation level from a well authorized University or Institution. Candidates should also have 21 years experience in teaching or research and development, planning, supervision, etc.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation For MOES Jobs:
Candidates who want to grab this opportunity their age must not be exceeding by 50 years as on 20th January 2017. Candidates who are belonging to reserved category they will get the benefit of upper age relaxation as per the norms of Central Government.
Contenders who will get recruited on the post of Scientist G, they will get the pay scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000 /- per month including allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.
Selection Process For MOES Careers:
The selection team of Ministry of Earth Sciences will recruit the eligible candidates on the above said post on the basis of their individual presentation in Interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply for Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment?
- First of all, all the willing candidates must have to log on to the official website of particular ministry i.e. www.moes.gov.in.
- Go to the left panel of home page and hit on “Recruitments” tab.
- Now press on appropriate link as suitable to your job post.
- A notification will be displayed on your screen and you have to read it carefully.
- Thereafter, download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the details in complete manner in the form and paste a latest passport size photograph on particular given space.
- Attach the photocopies of necessary documents with application form.
- Now enclose it in an envelope that must be super scribed with “Application For The Post of Scientist G”.
- At last, send this envelope to the address specified below through Registered Post.
Deputy Secretary (Estt.),
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
Find More: Latest Delhi Jobs
- Last date for receipt of application: 20th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of application for far flung areas: 1st February 2017
Candidates are advised to check further information related to MOES Recruitment by going through this Official Link. To get all the current and up to date information related to the advertisements of MOES Recruitment 2017, you may keep visit on our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|