Over 20,000 scholarships for minority groups!!! Candidates belonging to minority communities may apply for MOMA Scholarship. For Pre Matric, Post Matric and Matric-Cum-Means Schemes, candidates are required to submit MOMA Scholarship 2017 Application Form on or before the last date. You may also apply for MOMA scholarship renewal through proper channel by following given instructions.
All details related to MOMA Scholarship, such as eligibility criteria, procedure to apply etc is mentioned below on this page, which is organized by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in a well structured way. Before applying against this notification, students are advised to read the below mentioned details carefully.
Purpose of Scholarship:
Ministry of Minority Affairs carried out scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to candidates who belong to minority community such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs Jains, Zorastrians (Parsis) & Buddhists and are from economically backward communities of society. Ministry of Minority Affairs gives chance to candidates to do start their higher education without in financial problem. So, candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria must fill MOMA Scholarship form as soon as possible.
Types of MOMA Scholarship:
Organization provides 3 types of schemes for minority candidates i.e. Pre- Matric, Post Matric and Merit-cum-Means.
a) Pre- Matric Scheme:
- Fellowship at pre-matric level encourages parents from minority group to send their children to school reduce their financial load on education of school.
- Pre Matric scheme provides financial help to children from class 1st to 10th studying in government or recognized private schools / institutes of India.
b) Post Matric Scheme:
- Scholarship gives to those candidates who secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in previous final exam.
- Ministry provide financial support to students from Class 11 studying in government or private schools upto Ph.D level
- Annual income of parents/guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- Award will be provided to students for entire Courses.
- Student avail some other fellowship from other sources for same reason shall not be eligible for Post matric scheme.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
c) Matric-Cum-Means Scheme:
- Merit cum Means scheme was start with aim to support commendable candidates, who are not financially strong and want to pursue their educational career for higher and professional/technical courses.
- MOMA Scholarship would provide to only those candidates who got admission in college / institution through competitive examination or those through merit, provided they should have achieve at least 50% marks in their 12th class examination.
- Students should be enrolled in any professional /technical course from repudiated University / institution.
- Annual income of parents/guardian should not be exceeding Rs.2, 50,000/- from all sources.
- Fellowship will not give to those candidates who are under internship / houseman ship for M.B.B.S or any other technical course.
- In case, candidate changes his/her course for which fellowship was awarded, It would be withdrawn.
- If student discontinues his/her study, MOMA Scholarship
Some Common Features of Pre, Post And Merit-Cum-Means Schemes:
- 30% of scholarships are assigned for girl candidates belonging to minority community.
- Students must have secured not less than 50% marks in previous final exam.
- Not more than 2 children of same family are entitled to fellowship.
- Fellowship allocation to States /UTs on basis of population of minorities
- State Govt. /UT Administration is implemented these schemes.
Best Ways to Snag a College Scholarship, To Know: Hit Here
Procedure to Apply:
Students who fulfill all criteria can apply against MOMA Scholarship notification, by following below provided steps.
- Interested students who can apply through official website that is www.momascholarship.gov.in
- On page, select suitable link as per this notification for applying.
- Read complete details cautiously and fill MOMA scholarship form in proper manner with all necessary information.
- At last, candidates are required submit MOMA scholarship application form on or before the closing date of this notification.
MOMA scholarship last date: Updated Soon
Candidates, we update this page with all latest information related to MOMA Scholarship 2017. So, you are advised to keep visiting this page time to time and acquire all up-to-date information regarding same through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. By pressing control+D, You can bookmark this page. Students, you can join us on Facebook and Google plus, for acquiring latest updates directly on your timeline.
Note: Candidates, you can check Official Link, to get more details about this scheme.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|