With the intention to provide financial assistance to economically backward students to complete their higher education, the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Central Government has introduced the MOMA Scholarship.
There are three categories of MOMA Scholarship 2018 that are: MCM, Pre & Post Matric Scheme. Through Pre matric Scholarship, candidates will be given financial assistance to complete their school education. Through the Post Matric Scholarship scheme candidates will be given financial aid to complete their higher education. The MCM Scholarship is designed to held weaker candidates in pursuing professional/Technical courses.
Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2018-2019
Through the MOMA Scholarship 2018-19, the Ministry of Minority Affairs gives golden opportunity to take higher education without any financial problem. If you are belongs to Minority Sectors than you can apply for this scheme by login the official website that is momascholarship.gov.in.
For getting more information about the MOMA Scholarship 2018, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Do you know?
Ministry of Minority Affairs carried out scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to candidates who belong to minority community such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs Jains, Zorastrians (Parsis) & Buddhists and are from economically backward communities of society. Ministry of Minority Affairs gives chance to candidates to do start their higher education without in financial problem. So, candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria must fill MOMA Scholarship form as soon as possible.
Types of Moma Scholarship:
- Moma Scholarship Pre Matric
- Moma Scholarship Post Matric
- Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Details Of Moma Scholarship:
Moma Pre Matric Scholarship:
Under this pre-matric scholarship scheme, the Ministry gives Financial help to children studying in class 1 to 10 in government or recognized private schools / institutes in India. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme began in the year 2008-09 to encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
The Pre Metric Scholarship is also categorized as
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric|
- Eligibility Criteria:
MOMA Fellowship will be awarded to the students who have secured maximum 50% marks in the previous final examination.Annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh. Fellowship will be provided for the entire course and maintenance allowance will be given for 10 months only in an academic year.
Moma Post Matric Scholarship:
Post Matric Scholarship scheme is Central Sector scheme with 100% central funding. The post-matric scholarship scheme had started from the year 2007-08. Under this scheme the will provide financial help to the students from Class 11 who are studying in government or private schools up to PhD level.
The Post Metric Scholarship is also categorized as
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric|
- Eligibility Criteria:
MOMA Fellowship is awarded to the students who have secured maximum 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh. Post Matric Scheme will be provided for the entire course; however, maintenance allowance will be given for a period not exceeding 10 months only in an academic year.
Moma Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme:
To give financial help to the poor and meritorious students who belong to minority communities to pursue professional and technical courses. Not more than two members of the same family are entitled to the scholarship. The scholarship would be cancelled if the student discontinues his/her studies
- Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship will not be paid for the students who are under internship/houseman ship for the course of M.B.B.S or any other technical course. The scholarship would be withdrawn in a case wherein the student changes his/her course for which the scholarship was awarded for. Students should be 10+2 passed or having graduation degree in concerned stream or passed in any competitive examination are eligible to apply.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Amount Paid under MOMA Scholarship
For Moma Scholarship Pre Matric:
|Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs.500/- per annum|
|Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- per month|
|Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- per month|
|Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month|
For Moma Scholarship Post Matric:
For Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme:
|Maintenance allowance||Rs. 10000/- Per Annum||Rs. 5000/- Per Annum|
|Course fee||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum|
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Moma Scholarship Sanctioned List
State wise distribution of Moma Scholarship:
Check PDF: MOMA Scholarship
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Guidelines||FAQ|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Guidelines||FAQ|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Guidelines||FAQ|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Guidelines||FAQ|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Guidelines||FAQ|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric||Guidelines||FAQ|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||Guidelines||FAQ|
MOMA Scholarship Selection Process:
- The selection for MOMA Scholarship- Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be done on merit basis.
- Within the State-wise allocations, the application from students enrolled in the reputed institutions will be given preference.
- After the scholarships are allowed the state/UT will issue the information of the selected students on the Moma Scholarship Portal.
- MOMA Scholarship merit list will be displayed in the first week of November 2018
Procedure to fill MOMA Scholarship Form 2018:
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website that is “www.scholarships.gov.in”.
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate scholarship scheme
- Hit on Guidelines tab and re ad all the details given in the notification carefully and completely
- Afterwards to apply for the MOMA Scholarship select and hit on Apply tab
- A new page along with a dialog box will appear as:
- For filling up the renewal form, enter your credentials and hit on Log In tab
- If you are a new user then hit on New Student? Register here link
- Now read all the instructions given on next screen and hit on “proceed” tab
- Now fill up the MOMA Scholarship Registration form and complete the details
- Afterwards log on to the MOMA Scholarship Application form
- Now fill the MOMA Scholarship application form with correct information in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents and certificates along with the Minority Scholarship Application Form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- 10th mark sheet
- Intermediate or 12th mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- ID Proof
- Address proof.
- College Verification
- Passport Size Photo.
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student.
- Declaration of the Student.
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Get All the Answers of your Questions Here: FAQs for Students
|Scholarship name||Last date to apply|
|Pre Matric Scholarships|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Open till|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Open till|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric Open till|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS Open till|
|Post Matric Scholarships|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Open till|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Open till||31-10-2018|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric Open till||31-10-2018|
Under this scheme, government providing financial help to poor and weaker minority section candidates who don’t have enough money for their higher education. Students who are facing such problem they can take the advantage of MOMA Scholarship 2018 by submit their application form before the last date given above.
To attain more information about the Moma Scholarship 2018–2019, applicants need to keep in touch with this web portal. You can bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using Cntrl+ D key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|