MP High Court Admit Card
MP High Court is going to conduct MP High Court Mains Examination on 10-12-2017. So, appearing candidates may download their MP High Court Admit Card with the help of this page. Only those candidates are able to attend mains exam, who have qualified in Preliminary exam. Madhya Pradesh High Court Jabalpur has declared High Court of Madhya Pradesh Admit Cardfor those candidates, who are appearing mains exam for appointing onComputer Operator (SLSA)/Liftman Positions. At the time of exam, candidates must have MP High Court Exam Hall Ticket otherwise they will not be permitted to enter in examination hall.
Those candidates have qualified in Preliminary exam and now going to appear in Mains exam, can get their MP High Court Admit Card 2018 from this page. Contenders, who will be declared in Mains examination, must appear in personal interview which will be conducted on specified date.
For Mains examination, candidates can downloadMP High Court Mains Exam Hall Ticket by the following some easy and essential steps which are well described in the beneath section of this page. Here, we are providing to you direct link to downloadMP High Court Call Letter and also mentionedexam pattern of Mains Exam. Through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, candidates can grab detailed information about MP High Court Admit Card 2018. So, have a look below:
Procedure to download MP High Court Liftman Hall Ticket:
Applicants, if you want to download Madhya Pradesh High Court Computer Operator Admit Card by going through the following steps:
- For downloading Madhya Pradesh High Court Admit Card 2018, you are required to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court that is mphc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment / Result” link which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, you have to choose “28-11-2017 – ADMIT CARD OF MAIN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF COMPUTER OPERATOR (SLSA) / LIFTMAN (HIGH COURT)-2017” link and enter the asked details like Application No. and Date of Birth.
- When you have filled the details, press on “Submit” tab.
- Then, MP High Court Jabalpur Admit Card 2018 will be shown at your computer screen.
- At last, save MP High Court Admit Card 2018 or take a print out of it.
- Applicants are advised to carry High Court of Madhya Pradesh Jabalpur Admit Card 2018along with the documents while going for the examination.
MP High Court Admit Card
MP High Court Mains Exam Pattern:
Candidates, who are appearing in Exam, must have knowledge of the exam pattern which are well described in the below section:
- In Mains Examination will be conducted as Multiple Type Question Paper.
- Candidates applying for Computer Operator have to type 300 words in Hindi Typing.
- 1 hour will be provided to the candidates, appearing in examination for Computer Operator Position.
- Practical/Operation of Lift/Knowledge of Electrician/Other Test in Concerned Trade will be conducted for Liftman Position.
|Name of the Posts||Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Computer Operator||Hindi Typing (300 words) + Multiple Choice Question paper||40+60 = 100||10 + 50 = 1 Hour|
|Liftman||Practical/Operation of Lift/Knowledge of Electrician/Other Test in Concerned Trade||100||1:00 Hour|
Get Complete Detailed: MP High Court Syllabus
|Start of Call Latter Download from MPHC Official website||30th November 2017|
|End date of MPHC Call Latter 2018 download||10th December 2017|
|MPHC Written Exam Date||10th December, 2017|
Applicants can check this page and grab MP High Court Admit Card 2018 and you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section