MP ITI Counselling
Directorate of Skill Development Department, Madhya Pradesh has started MP ITI Counselling for those candidates who want to get admission in Industrial Training Institutes Trades and desire to shape their career in ITI sector. So hurry up candidates and apply for MP ITI Seat Allotment procedure as MP ITI application forms are now available on the official website that is iti.mponline.gov.in. Students who are short listed for counseling may get further detail regarding their seat, date list and other through this page. Candidates can appear in MP ITI Counselling 2017 in two rounds, so you can grab complete 1-2 Round details here.
This Page Includes
MP ITI Eligibility Criteria
MP ITI Online Counselling List
Industrial Training Institutes Registration Fee
ITI Counselling Dates
Candidates can also check the Check I/II/III Phase Seat Allotment Process by going through this page. In order to grab MP ITI Counselling, candidates are required to do online registration first. Seat Allotment for MP ITI trades will be accomplished on the basis of marks obtained in 10th or 12th class. To do online registration, in order to get Admission in All Madhya Pradesh Government ITI College, you are required to follow the steps which are mentioned below. You can attain the complete detail of MP ITI Counselling Process by scrolling down this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MP ITI Counselling
MP ITI Eligibility Criteria
- Those candidates who want to admission to ITI trades by applying for Directorate of Skill Development Department, Madhya Pradesh of ITI counseling, they must satisfy all the requirements as they must passed the matric with good academic records in order to appear in counselling process.
- Final selection of candidates to get admission in All Madhya Pradesh Government ITI College will be done by the selection committee of the organization.
MP ITI Online Counselling Process:
Students who are looking for admission in ITI for various trades then you are needed to register first by going through online process. Candidates who are registered will be applicable to go for the seat allotment round. Students have to fill online registration form before the closing date.
Register Direct: MP ITI Online Counselling Application Form
- Candidates are needed to pay Rs. 85/- as registration fee for online counseling in which Rs. 35/- would be paid at the time of registration and Rs. 50/- to lock for choice filling.
- In case, to make any correction in registration form then he / she have to pay fee of Rs. 15/-.
- Similarly, if any candidates wants to do new choice filling then he / she need to pay Rs. 50/-for new choice option.
Modes to pay the Madhya Pradesh ITI Application Fees:
- The registration fee would be deposited through the mentioned below modes:-
- Internet Banking
- ATM / Debit Card
- Credit Card
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Check Here
MP ITI Counseling Process:
Applicants who are going to filling registration form then you are needed to follow the instructions that are mentioned below:-
- Firstly you need to visit the official web site of organization that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- After that you have to select “ITI Counselling” link to go further.
- After hitting on said link you need to hit on online registration link and fill all the mandatory details in the registration form in an appropriate manner.
- Now you need to take preview of form and submit it.
- Then you need to press “Save data” option link and then go to the “Proceed to payment for registration” link to make payment of registration form.
- Finally you need to take print out of filled application form in all respects for further reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
For Choice filling:
- Firstly log in to web site that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- After that you need to go through “ITI Counselling” link and proceed further.
- Now you are required to hit on “Login For Choice Filling” link.
- Thereafter you have to press “View Instructions” link and read complete info must submit it within given time period.
- After that choice filling page will be opened candidates need to login by entering correct registration id or password whatever is require.
- Now fill all the necessary information and go through Submit list of preference and save it and take a print out for future reference.
Must Check: List of Universities In India
Documents to be required:
You are needed to bring the mentioned below documents or testimonials original as well as one set of Xerox self attested for verification and other use.
- You must bring certificates/ documents for verification.
- 4 Recent Passport size color pass port size photo should be brought.
- Class XII Hall Ticket copy
- Class XII or Equivalent Exam Marks Sheet
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth
- e-admit Card
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified
- Student Profile should be filled by the student
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Press Here
MP ITI Counselling Date List:
|ITI Online Counselling|
|Selection of priority order of institutions / businesses|
|Error correction in registration|
|Error correction in order of preference of desired institutions and businesses|
|Payment of unpaid registration|
|ITI Online Counselling (IMC phase)|
|Find Application Number/ Retrieve password||10/08/2017|
Get all the dates of MP ITI Counseling Process: Download PDF
You can check official link to attain more information. You are advised to keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates or notifications regarding MP ITI Counseling 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Universities in Madhya Pradesh|
|UGC Approved Universities||List of Non Recognized Universities In India|