MP PV&FT Admit Card
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Exam is going to be held on 03rd June 2018. The Madhya Pradesh Professional examination Board has released the MP PV&FT Admit Card for candidates registered and going to appear in examination.
The MP Pre Veterinary & Fisheries Test Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be produced by candidates while appearing in examination. In case if any candidate fails to produce the MP PV&FT Admit Card 2018 , then he/she will not be allowed to sit in examination hall.
Check details available at MP PV&FT Admit Card!!!
After downloading the MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card i.e. MP PV&FT Admit Card 2018 candidates must check the details printed on it. If candidates found any discrepancy in details given then they must contact the exam authorities at immediate.
Not only the details must be correct but also candidates must ensure that the MP PV&FT Admit Card 2018 is not mutilated/distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled MP PV&FT hall ticket will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Rest details about MP PV&FT Admit Card 2018 are given in below beneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MP PV&FT Admit Card
How To Download MP PV&FT Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Hit on Admit Card tab available at the top section of homepage
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test-2018 (PV&FT)” link
- A new page will come out along with a dialog box as:
- To get the admit card, enter Application ( Max. 13 digits) and Date of Birth as ( DD/MM/YYYY)
- After entering the details hit on Search tab
- A new page will come out along with the MP PV&FT Admit Card
- Check the details printed on the MP PV&FT 2018 Admit Card and then download it
- Finally take a print out of MP PV&FT Admit Card and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Details to be checked at MP PV&FT Hall Ticket:
Once the Hall Ticket MP PV&FT 2018 get downloaded, candidates must check the following points:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- date of NIOS 2018 Examination
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Note: Along with the MP PV&FT Admit Card candidates must also bring their identity cards along like the aadhar card, voter card etc.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Examination is going to be held at Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, and Jabalpur.
MP PVFT Exam Pattern:
- There will be 100 questions in the examination
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- 02 hours will be given to complete the examination
- Negative Marking will not be there in examination
Must Read: Students Generally Do These Mistakes In Exam
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||21 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||03 Jun 2018|
To get more details about MP PV&FT Admit Card 2018 candidates may go through the Official Links given above. Dear candidates of you have any query regarding the details here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section