Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited is known as MPPGCL. This company is one of the successor powers generating company of erstwhile M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB). Now, a notification entitled as MPPGCL Recruitment, has been released by this prominent company for filling up 100 PA (ITI) Trainee Posts in Mechanical and Electrical department.
Online Link for MPPGCL 100 PA (ITI) Trainee Posts valid till 12th July!!!
Candidates who are interested and possess High School Certificate and should have done Full time ITI Trade Certificate in relevant field can apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 Notification against Plant Assistant posts by submitting their online application till the last date that is 12-07-2018.
MPPGCL Jabalpur Recruitment Process will be started from 13-06-2018 and online link will be active on 13th June on its official website. To obtain complete details regarding Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment you need to go through this page which is well created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find Here More Latest: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
MPPGCL Recruitment Dates:
|Starting Date for MPPGCL Application||13-06-2018|
|Last date for Application for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018||12-07-2018|
|MPPGCL Mock test||22-07-2018|
|Commencement of issuance of MPPGCL Admit Card||25-07-2018|
|MPPGCL Exam (Written Test)||Second Week of August (Tentative)|
Get Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
|MPPGCL Post Name||Disciplines||No. Of MPPGCL Vacancy|
|Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee||Mechanical||60|
MPPGCL Job Vacancy category wise:
|Categories||No. of MPPGCL PA (ITI) Trainee Posts|
Required Educational Qualification as per MPPGCL Jabalpur Notification:
Applying candidates for MPPGCL Jabalpur Recruitment must have High School Certificate and should have done Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from well know board or institute.
Age Criteria for MPPGCL Recruitment:
To apply for MPPGCL Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee Recruitment, individuals must not be less than 18 years in age as per norms and maximum age is given below category wise.
- General / UR: 40 Years
- Applicants- working in Govt./P.S.U: 45 Years
- SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy layer) / Ex Serviceman /R&R-SSTPP: 45 Years
MPPGCL Jabalpur Recruitment Application Fee:
To fill MPPGCL Application form for MPPGCL PA Recruitment applying candidates who belong to General / UR will have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.600/- through proper channel.
MPPGCL Selection Process:
- According to MPPGCL Recruitment Process, the selection of contenders will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and personal interview.
- Final selection of appliers for MPPGCL Jabalpur Recruitment will be based on performance in both the rounds.
Remuneration Paid For MPPGCL Jobs 2018:
Rs. 25300/- to Rs. 80500/- along with other allowances & benefits will be given to those candidates who will be recruited for MPPGCL Recruitment.
Simple and easy steps to fill MPPGCL Application Form:
- Logon to the home page of Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited that is www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in to apply for MPPGCL Jabalpur Vacancy
- After that you need to follow “Categories” section visible in left side.
- Hit on “Careers New” link for MPPGCL Jobs 2018 for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018.
- Now you need to press on “Rule Book for Recruitment of Plant Assistant – ITI Trainee on Regular Basis (ADVT. NO. 2240 DTD. 04/06/2018)” link.
- Within few seconds MPPGCL Notification will be appeared in front of your computer screen.
- After reading MPPGCL Advertisement choose suitable link to apply online for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
- Fill MPPGCL Online Application Form for MPPGCL Recruitment with all mandatory details such as name, address, qualification etc.
- Upload all required documents and certificates in MPPGCL Jabalpur Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of MPPGCL Application Form and retain a print out of MPPGCL Online Form for further use in future.
Required Documents for Online Application:
- Date of Birth Certificate or High School Examination Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- High School Examination Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of the requisite qualification.
- Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized by GoMP/GoI.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format.
- P. Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Photo Identity Proof.
- Recent Photograph & Signature of candidate.
- Candidates belonging to Project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singaji Thermal Power Project, Khandwa will have to upload the Land Acquisition certificate issued by competent authority.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
All necessary details concerning MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – 19 have been presented on this page. Applicants desirable to get additional information may follow the above provided official link. Stay tuned with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Electricity Department Recruitment||PSU Recruitment Through GATE|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|