Name Of Posts
|Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)||Get Details|
|Advisor (Technical)||Get Details|
|Assistant Engineer (Distribution)||Get Details|
|Assistant Engineer||Get Details|
|Line Attendant||Get Details|
Latest 225 vacancies of Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) in Madhya Pradesh!!! A career notification about MPPKVVCL Recruitment has been published by Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited. Online application forms are invited for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 from deserving candidates on or before the last date that is 09/02/2017.
|Last date to apply online||09/02/2017|
|Admit Card Can Be Downloaded||15/02/2017|
|Date of Online Examination||19/02/2017|
|Date of MPPKVVCL Result||10/03/3017|
Candidates, having Graduation or equivalent qualification, may apply for MPPKVVCL Vacancy by going through instructions that are well stated below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other details about available vacancies below for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look…
Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO): 225
Aspirants must have Degree of Graduation with mini second class from esteemed University along with PGDCA/ DCA/ CPCT/ COPA/ Hindi or English Type Writing / Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application & Information Technology from concerned Institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2500/- per month as salary along with other allowances and benefits.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Notice – Official Notification
Age of aspirants should not be below 21 years and more than 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates for reserved category such as SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/ Ex- Servicemen. In any case, age of appliers must not exceed from 45 years.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates may pay their fee in cash at official site of M.P. Online.
Selection of aspirants for MPPKVVCL Job will be based as per their performance in Online Assessment Test and Medical Exam. Exam will contain 10 questions and each question will contain 3 marks. Examination paper will contain maximum 300 marks. Duration of examination is 2 hours.
Also Check: Online Test Series
How to Apply for MPPKVVCL Jobs?
- Willing candidates may visit the official site that is www.mponline.gov.in/portal.
- Now go for ‘Authorized Kiosk List’ link and thereafter select suitable link to apply online.
- Now you need to fill online application form with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- Now submit complete application and take hard copy of it.
- No application will be accepted after 09/02/2017, so don’t try to apply after this date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Note: You may go through other information about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is well stated above. Be connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about current jobs time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|
Apply Now for Latest MPPKVVCL Recruitment notification which has been liberated by Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited. For filling Advisor (Technical) posts, applications are invited through offline mode. To grab these latest jobs, applicants must follow online process for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.
To apply for MPPKVVCL Jobs, candidates must send their application form till 01/02/2017. You can avail all the significant details about MPPKVVCL Notification by scrolling the entire web page that is framed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
To apply for Advisor vacancy, candidates must hold Engineering Degree by scoring good marks from Electrical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE. Also candidates should have minimum 03 years of work experience on the post of Chief Engineer & above in M.P. Power Distribution Utilities.
Get Other Job Options: Engineering Jobs
Limitation on Age as on 01/01/2017:
Upper age of job appliers must be 62 years as on 01.01.2017 and also poses sound health.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download Detailed PDF File
What would be Salary Offered for MPPKVVCL Vacancy?
A consolidates amount of Rs. 9 Lakhs per annum will be offered to contenders who selected for Advisor (Technical) Jobs. Apart from salary candidates will be provided TA/DA and accommodation charges as permissible to the officers at grade pay of Rs.10,000/- .
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has planned an interview to recruit most effective and eligible candidates. Those candidates who perform better must be appointed for MPPKVVCL Job.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How to Fill MPPKVVCL Application Form?
- Deserving contenders must go and login the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited that is www.mpwz.co.in
- Then you will reach the home page and press on “Careers” tab visible at the menu bar.
- After this candidates hit on “Current Openings” link given on the left side of the opened page.
- Now hit on “Advertisement Document” link given in front of “Engagement of Advisor (Technical) on Job Contract basis”.
- The read the complete details and press on “Application Form” link from the opened page.
- Now download the application format and take a print out of it.
- After this contenders must fill all the details in it in proper manner.
- Then aspirants keep in an envelope and also Keep all the important documents with it as asked in the notification.
- Finally aspirants must send this envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Advisor (Technical)” to the postal address stated below.
GPH Campus, Pologround,
Indore Pin-452003 (M.P)
Grab Now: Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Important Date to Keep In Mind:
Closing date of receipt of filed application form: 01/02/2017
Keen candidates must stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and go through the Official Notification to gain all the essential details about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has liberated an online employment notification as MPPKVVCL Recruitment. Online Applications are invited to fill 33 Assistant Engineer (Distribution) post. Willful and most eligible candidates can apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 by going behind all the simple steps as furnished below.
Keen appliers are required to submit an application form through online mode before the closing date that is 15/01/2017 (Closed). Moreover you can grasp essential information about MPPKVVCL notification so just scroll the entire page which will be shaped by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Assistant Engineer (D)
Total vacancies: 33 Posts
Required Qualifications For MPPKVVCL Jobs:
Applying contenders who are willing to apply must hold BE/B.Tech. / any equivalent degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a well recognized AICTE/ University Grants Commission.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Minimum And Maximum Age Limit as on 01/01/2017:
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years for MP domicile candidates/ 35 years for outside MP candidates.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/Handicapped categories and women candidates will get upper age relaxation for five years.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Notification: Get Advertisement Details
Fixed Monthly Stipend and Salary After Training:
Applicants enrolled for MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer (D) trainee post will get monthly stipend as Rs. 21000/- (B.P.Rs. 15600/- +G.P. Rs. 5400/-) per month during the training period. After successful completion of training, applicants will be offered Rs. 15600-39100/- +GP of Rs. 5400/-.
Application Fee & Other Charges:
|SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile||Rs. 300/-|
|unreserved / OBC candidates and Categories belonging to other States||Rs. 500/-|
**Contenders can be submitted this application fee through MP Online Kiosks.
Selection Criteria for MPPKVVCL Vacancy:
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of scorecard of “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering” exam in Electrical Engineering paper. Those candidates who have valid scorecard of GATE 2015 /GATE 2016 will be selected and a merit list will be prepared.
- On the basis of this merit list appliers will be called for document verification and then candidates will be finally appointed to the post of Assistant Engineer (D) Trainee.
Procedure To Fill MPPKVVCL Application Form:
- Appliers must move to the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited that is www.mponline.gov.in
- Now you will direct to the home page and you need to select appropriate link.
- Then appliers must read the complete advertisement and also ensure the eligibility.
- After reading satisfied candidates must fill an online application form by hitting on “Apply Online” button.
- Now fill all the details very carefully in online application form.
- Upload scanned certificates and documents as prescribed in the notification.
- Then applicants must submit this filled application form by pressing on “Submit” button.
Documents To Be Submitted Along With Online Application:
- High School/Higher Secondary Examination mark sheet.
- Final semester Mark sheet & relevant degree of B.E. from a recognized university.
- Valid GATE Score card.(GATE-15 & GATE-16.)
- Caste certificate, (in case of reserved category candidates) issued by Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) of MP in prescribed format.
- In case of Physically Handicapped persons (PWD), valid Certificate of disability issued by the Medical Board.
- MP Domicile certificate in case of candidates appearing for reserved posts.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Documents To Be Furnished At The Time Of Reporting:
- Higher Secondary / High School Examination certificate.
- Certificate of Degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering with each semester’s mark sheet.
- Caste certificate issued by Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) of MP in prescribed format.
- Physically Handicapped persons (PWD) Valid Certificate of disability issued by the Medical Board.
- P. Domicile certificate, if candidates appearing for reserved posts.
- Candidates serving in government / semi government / public sector should submit N.O.C. from the employer.
- Photo identity card (Passport / Driving license / Voter ID / Bank pass book / Aadhar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India)
- Proof of permanent address.
- Widow / Divorcee lady should submit an affidavit / a certificate from court or as per the rule of caste.
- Valid Score card of GATE exam.
- Experience certificate, if any.
Vital dates to Keep In Mind:
|Last Date for receiving Filled application Forms||15/01/2017 (Closed)|
|Merit list based on GATE score card will be display||27/01/2017|
|Tentative date of document verification & publication of final result||Second week of February 2017|
Applicants must read the official Notification before going to apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017. You all are advised to stay connected with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to collect important news related to the aforesaid vacancies.
Latest Jobs In Madhya Pradesh Avail Now!!Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has pronounced an online notice as MPPKVVCL Recruitment. Organization has determined to fill 49 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE) Trainee and Programmer, so application forms are invited. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this post must grab this chance and follow all the steps given for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who wish to build their career in government sector must submit their filled application form with relevant documents as prescribed before the closing date that is 4th and 9th January 2017 (Closed). For further complete details about MPPKVVCL vacancy, you can go through the entire page which is well presented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vacancy and Educational Details:
|Posts Name||Essential Qualifications||Total No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||MCA or B.E/ B.Tech degree||33|
|Programmer||Passed SSC or its equivalent qualification||16|
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limitations for MPPKVVCL Job:
|Posts Sr. No.||Age Limit||Salary Structure|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||Minimum Age:21 yearsMaximum:
||Rs. 15600/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Notification: Download Now…
Application Fee Details:
|Posts Sr. No.||Fee Details|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Programmer||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 800|
Mode Of Payment:
Payment shall be made in cash at MP Online Kiosks.
What will be the selection Criteria?
- Candidates who are applying for trainee post will have Valid GATE Score Card. Their selection will be based on this GATE score card.
- Applicants who wish to apply for other remaining post will be selected according to qualifying marks in test and interview process.
Qualify Your Exam/Interview By Going through These Links:
How to Fill MPPKVVCL Online Application Form?
- First of all Eligible contenders must go and logon the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited which is www.mpez.co.in
- Now candidates must choose an appropriate job link under latest result openings
- Then read the instruction page appeared in PDF format.
- Now hit on the “Apply Online” link and move forward to fill application form.
- Then appliers must fill an online application form with all the correct details.
- Upload Scanned documents and certificates as demanded in the form.
- Now press on “Submit” button for submission of application form and also take a print out of application form for future utilize.
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee||Programmer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th January 2017||04th January 2017 (Closed)|
|Commencement of issue admit Card||–||10th January 2017 (Closed)|
|Online Assessment Test||–||15th January 2017 (Closed)|
|Result of Assessment Test||–||10th February 2017|
|Final Merit List||Will be intimated later||Will be intimated later|
Go Through the stated Official Notification so as to avail all the significant details about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017. Keen visitors are advised to be in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to gain all the information related to the aforesaid vacancies.
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur has liberated a vacancy notice as MPPKVVCL Recruitment. Online application forms are invited to appoint 502 Line Attendant post. Elible and proficient aspirants can grab this Job in Madhya Pradesh by applying for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 in such a manner as prescribed.
To get recruited for MPPKVVCL Jabalpur Recruitment, aspirants need to submit application form through online form till 04th January 2017 (Closed). Aspirants can avail all the details in regard to MPPKVVCL Notification through this page which is well prepared by committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of The Post:
- Line Attendant
- Total Vacancies: 502
To Apply for MPPKVVCL Jobs job appliers must passed 10th With ITI with good academic marks scored from well recognized Institute / board.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Range as 30-06-2016:
The minim and maximum age of applying contenders must be 18 to 40 Years as on 30th June 2016. Upper age relaxations benefits will be granted to candidates belong to reserved categories and it will be provided according to Madhya Pradesh Government norms.
Pay Scale for MPPKVVCL Vacancy:
Enrolled contenders for Line Attendant vacancy will get an attractive and competitive monthly salary of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1800/- Grade Pay from management authority of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
- General Contenders: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Mode of Appointment:
Job applicants have to undergo an online exam and physical test which is well decided by the selection committee of the organization. Candidates who qualify this exam or test will get recruited for aforesaid posts.
How to Fill MPPKVVCL application form?
- First of all candidates must go to official website of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited that is www.mpez.co.in
- Then applicants will reach the home page and you need to choose “Advertisement of Line Attendant (Contract) Batch 2016-17” link given under Latest Results and Openings.
- After this read the Advertisement very carefully.
- Now aspirants must login by filling all the details in it:
- Fill up all the required fields and thereafter fill an online application form with relevant details.
- Then “Submit” the application form and fulfill the payment procedure.
- Finally take a print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future use.
Keep In Mind Important Dates:
|Closing Date For submission of online application form||04th January 2017 (Closed)|
|Opening Date for Downloading Admit Card Is||10th January 2017 (Closed)|
|Written Examination Date||15th January 2017 (Closed)|
|Date for Objections against Question Paper||17th to 21st January 2017|
|MPPKVVCL Result Date||10th February 2017|
Contenders who are interested to apply, then they must go through the Official Notification. To attain all the updated news about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 applier can visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.