Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
50 jobs of Assistant Engineer (AE) in Madhya Pradesh!!! A job notification regarding MPPSC Recruitment has been published by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Interested job seekers may apply for this Government Vacancy in MP through online mode. For MPPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates should submit their application form on or before last date i.e. 15/04/2017.
This Page Includes:
|MPPSC Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Salary Details||Mode of Selection|
|Process to fill MPPSC Application Form||Closing Date|
Commission will conduct State Engineering Service Preliminary Examination, Main Exam and Interview to test skills of appliers. You may go through this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 48 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Vacancies
No of Vacancies:
Interested aspirants for MPPSC Jobs need to possess Degree of Engineering in Civil or Mechanical from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Do you want to get Engineering Job ? Get Here
Job hunters, who will be appointed for MPPSC Job, will be paid salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-. Candidates may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
<<Download PDF – MPPSC Recruitment Notice>>
Lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 40 years in case of M.P. State Candidates and 35 years for Other State Candidates.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates of M.P. State: Rs. 600/-
- For all Other Candidates of all States: Rs. 1200/-
- Fee is required to be paid through online mode from official portal that is www.mppscdemo.in.
Selection of job hunters will be done for MPPSC Vacancies as per their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Examination and Interview. Job hunters have to qualify all rounds one by one to get appointed for available vacancies.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Engineering Services Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Related Engineering Subject||100||300|
Engineering Services Main Exam and Interview Pattern 2017:
How to Apply ?
- Interested candidates for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies need to visit the official portal that is www.mppscdemo.in
- Choose ‘Advertisement’ link from above side of home page.
- Follow ‘State Engineering Service Examination – 2017’ and select link to read advertisement.
- Come to previous page and press ‘apply’ link
- Fill online application form with proper information as asked.
- You have to upload required documents such as passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Pay application fee through proper channel as mentioned here and submit it.
- After submission of application form take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Starting of Online Application Form||16/03/2017|
|Last Date to submit Online application Form||15/04/2017|
|Starting Date to do correction in Application||22/03/2017|
|End Date for correction||17/04/2017|
|Prelim Exam Admit Card will available||01/07/2017 to 15/07/2017|
|MPPSC AE Prelims 2017 Exam Date||16/07/2017|
Note: You may get other information in concern to MPPSC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
TS PGECET 2017–2018 Notification tspgecet.org Exam Online Application
IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Inland Waterways Authority of India Latest Vacancy
LPU NEST Application Form 2017–2018 Engg/MBA Entrance, Scholarship Test
RITES Results 2017 – Must Check! rites.com Engg/Manager Final Merit List
A job notification in concern to MPPSC Recruitment has been published by Madhya Pradesh Service Commission. For filling up 24 vacancy of Lecturer, online application forms are invited. Job hunters, who want to make career in MP Government Sector, may apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
Aspirants, possessing degree of Post Graduation in Art/ Commerce, are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Recruitment 2017. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to MPPSC Jobs Openings 2017.
|Lecturer for Orthopedically||4|
|Lecturer for Hearing Disabled||9|
|Lecturer for Visually Disabled||11|
Candidates should have degree of Post Graduation in Art/ Commerce and B.Ed from recognized university or institution along with experience in concern field and knowledge of computer.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
We Have More Job Options, Grab Now: Post Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for post of Lecturer will be paid Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- per month as salary from Madhya Pradesh Service Commission.
Download PDF - MPPSC Recruitment Notification
For Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017, Age of applying candidate should not be below 21 years and exceed from 40 years in case of candidates belongs to Madhya Pradesh and 35 years in case of candidates from other category.
- SC/ ST/ OBC / PH Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- All Other Category and Other State Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Except of other mentioned fee candidates need to pat Rs. 40 in case of payment of fee through kiosk.
- Selection of aspirants will be done for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Vacancy as per their performance in Interview.
- Interview will contain 100 marks and candidates belong to other states have to possess at least 41 marks in interview and those, who are from MP should possess at least 31 marks.
- In case of more than 500 candidates, online examination will be organized.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for MPPSC Job?
- Interested candidates should go through the official site that www.mponline.gov.in
- Move your cursor to the ‘Citizen Cervices’ from top menu bar.
- A drop down list will appear; choose ‘Application’ from it.
- A new page will open, select ‘PSC MP’ tab.
- Follow the exam for which you want to apply and select link to apply online.
- Now fill online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it for future use.
Find More: Online Teaching Jobs in India
Last date of submission of Application – 15/04/2017
Note: You may get more details about MPPSC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Madhya Pradesh Service Commission has released an employment notification about MPPSC Recruitment. Skilled individuals are invited for 25 vacancies of Sports Officer/ Assistant Director/ Youth Welfare Officer Post. Willing job seekers for MPPSC Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form through online mode as soon as possible.
Last date to submit application for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is 12/03/2017, so don’t send your application after this date. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting other information related to MPPSC Jobs Openings below for the comfort of our visitors, so please have a look and apply properly by following details given below.
Sports Officer/ Assistant Director/ Youth Welfare Officer: 25 vacancies
For MPPSC Vacancies,candidates are required to possess Graduation Degree along with MP.Ed / MP.E / or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Applicants, who will be appointed for available vacancies, will be given Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay as salary from Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
MPPSC Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
Age of applying candidates should not be below 21 years and more than 35 Years As on 01-01-2018. For candidates belong to MP State should upper age limit is 40 Years.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Cremy Layer)/ PWD of MP – Rs. 600/-
- For all other category candidates – Rs. 1200/-
Selection of applying candidates will be done for MPPSC Job as per their performance in written examination and interview conducted by the selection panel of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to fill MPPSC Application Form?
- Interested candidates for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Vacancy should go through the official portal that is www.mppsc.nic.in
- Press link ‘Apply Online’ from right side of home page.
- Now select link for ‘Apply Or Print Application Through Mponline Portal’.
- Now select link to apply online for the post you want to apply.
- Fill your online application form with required and correct details properly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature as required.
- Submit your complete application and take print out of application for future use.
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
Last date to apply online – 12/03/2017
Note: You may check the official notice that is given above to get other information related to MPPSC Recruitment 2017. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|