Madhya Pradesh Service Commission has released an employment notification about MPPSC Recruitment. Skilled individuals are invited for 25 vacancies of Sports Officer/ Assistant Director/ Youth Welfare Officer Post. Willing job seekers for MPPSC Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form through online mode as soon as possible.
Highlights of this Page:
|MPPSC Vacancy||Educational Qualification for Officer & Director|
|Pay Structure||Mode Of Enrollment|
|Last date to submit application||Procedure of Applying|
Last date to submit application for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is 12/03/2017, so don’t send your application after this date. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting other information related to MPPSC Jobs Openings below for the comfort of our visitors, so please have a look and apply properly by following details given below.
Sports Officer/ Assistant Director/ Youth Welfare Officer: 25 vacancies
For MPPSC Vacancies,candidates are required to possess Graduation Degree along with MP.Ed / MP.E / or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Applicants, who will be appointed for available vacancies, will be given Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay as salary from Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
MPPSC Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
Age of applying candidates should not be below 21 years and more than 35 Years As on 01-01-2018. For candidates belong to MP State should upper age limit is 40 Years.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Cremy Layer)/ PWD of MP – Rs. 600/-
- For all other category candidates – Rs. 1200/-
Selection of applying candidates will be done for MPPSC Job as per their performance in written examination and interview conducted by the selection panel of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to fill MPPSC Application Form?
- Interested candidates for Madhya Pradesh Service Commission Vacancy should go through the official portal that is www.mppsc.nic.in
- Press link ‘Apply Online’ from right side of home page.
- Now select link for ‘Apply Or Print Application Through Mponline Portal’.
- Now select link to apply online for the post you want to apply.
- Fill your online application form with required and correct details properly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature as required.
- Submit your complete application and take print out of application for future use.
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
Last date to apply online – 12/03/2017
Note: You may check the official notice that is given above to get other information related to MPPSC Recruitment 2017. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates time to time.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
GPSC Result 2017 – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Get! Written Exam/Interview Results
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 – PDCC DGM/AGM/Officer Online
Akamai Jobs 2017 – Technologies Career India Opening akamai.com Freshers
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – iocl.com 448 Trade/Technician Apprentice Vacancy