Those candidates want to do work as a Programmer & General Administrator and Official Trustee Posts, must grab this chance by applying against MPSC Recruitment. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has updated a latest job notification to appoint the skilled and dynamic individuals for Programmer Group-B & General Administrator and Official Trustee Group-A Posts. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017, must check complete eligibility criteria through this page.
After meeting the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy, capable candidates need to fill MPSC Online Application Form and submit it till 18.12.2017. So, if you are eager to apply for Jobs in MPSC, must apply against MPSC Jobs Opportunity as soon as possible. To get more details about MPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to checkout this page completely which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Online Recruitment:
|Applying candidates should have completed Degree in first class in Computer Applications OR Master’s degree at least in second class in Computer Applications.|
|General Administrator and Official Trustee||
Contenders, who are applying for MPSC Current Openings must have Degree of LLB from a recognized board or institute with good records.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Limitations for MPSC Job Openings:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.03.2018.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Application Fee for MPSC Vacancy:
If you are going to fill MPSC Application Form, must pay an amount of fee of Rs.524/- for Unreserved through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
Details of MPSC Salary:
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs selected candidates will be offered impressive amount of salary of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-per month for ProgrammerandRs.37400/- to 67000/- + Grade Pay: Rs.7800/-per month as per rule from the organization.
MPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of the contenders will be based on Written Exam & Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
|To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:|
Steps to fill Maharashtra Public Service Commission Application Form:
- First of all, contenders are suggested to visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to choose “Advertisement” link from the section of “Direct Recruitment” that is shown at the right side of the homepage.
- Now, a new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you have to select suitable link for that posts which you want to apply, links as given below:
- 75-2017 – Programmer, Group-B [Non-Gazatted]
- 74-2017 – Administrator General and Official Trustee, maharashtra State , General State Service, Group-A
- Then, read the notification carefully and go back previous page for applying online.
- After that, press on “Online Application” tab and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates, if you are new user, first register themselves by hitting on “New User Registration” link from the left die of opened page.
- Those contenders are already registered, they have to enter their user name and password.
- After that, fill online application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload essential documents, scanned images and signature.
- In the end, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 19.12.2017
Applicants are suggested to stay in touch with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and keep updated them.
MPSC Online Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement about MPSC Online Recruitment has asserted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Those who are keen to make their career in government sector, they must fill MPSC online application form till 06-12-2017. To obtain more updates regarding MPSC Online Recruitment 2017, you can check this web portal.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for MPSC Online Recruitment 2018, must apply for Jobs in MPSC and get the advantage of this government jobs opportunity. Candidates, who want to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment may follow the guidelines stated below, which are well mentioned by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MPSC Online Recruitment
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|30/11/2017||MPSC Recruitment||MPSC AAO & Group-A/B Jobs||Graduation||06/12/2017||See Notification|
|20/11/2017||MPSC Online Recruitment||Assistant Administrative Officer(AAO)||Graduation||06/12/2017||See Notification|
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Assistant Administrative Officer
Candidates for MPSC Recruitment must have Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law or Agriculture from recognized University / Institution or an equivalent qualification & 03 years’ experience in supervisory capacity in any department of office of the Government of Maharashtra, Local body or industrial or commercial undertaking, can apply against Maharashtra PSC notification.
Age Restrictions for MPSC Vacancies:
- Candidates, who are going to apply, their upper age shall not exceed 38 years as on 01-03-2017.
- Upper age, of candidate should be 38 Years for General Category & 43 years for reserved categories, 45 years for PH candidates as on 01/05/2017.
Salary Details for MPSC Job:
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs selected candidate will be offered impressive amount of salary per month as per rule from the organization.
- Applicants, applying for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, they have to pay Rs. 524/- (General Category), Rs. 324/- (Reserved Category) and for Ex-Serviceman Rs. 24/- as an application fee for jobs in government sector.
- Candidates need to pay examination charges through State Bank, Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card before the last date.
Selection Procedure for MPSC jobs:
The organization has decided to select candidates on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Candidates, who will successfully clear recruitment test, will be only eligible to attend interview round. So, final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Exam:
How to fill MPSC Application Form?
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Assistant Administration Officer, Group-B, Ground Water Survey and Development System” link, which is available at the home page.
- You will get PDF, in which you can see all the detailed information are mentioned related to the recruitment.
- You must read all the details in the Notification and if you satisfy all the eligibility required for recruitment then you have to select “Online Application” link available at the top of home page.
- You must enter your User Name and password in respective spaces and hit on “Login” tab.
- If you are new user then you are required to choose “New User Registration” link.
- Fill the required details in registration form and tap on “Submit” button.
- Now fill Online Application Form in correct manner without doing any mistake.
- Upload required documents and finally press “SUBMIT” button.
- You must take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
Closing Date for applying Online: 06-12-2017
Candidates are advised to visit official notice link to get remaining details regarding MPSC Online Recruitment 2017–2018. To collect more updates keep visiting this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently or bookmark this page, by pressing control+d.
If any candidate have any query related to this page, must ask by write in comment box; we’ll solve your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPSC Answer Key||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Exam Pattern|
|MPSC Result||Maharashtra Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|