To fill up 69 Posts of Forestryman & Assistant Forest Guard, MPSC Recruitment notification has been released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Online Registration will be started from 12-09-2018 against MPSC Forest Service Main Examination.
So, interested candidates who hold required qualification can apply for MPSC Jobs by filling the MPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 26-09-2018. MPSC Forest Service Main Examination will be conducted on 28-10-2018.
एमपीएससी वन सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा !!!
महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग दिनांक 28-10-2018 रोजी एमपीएससी वन सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा आयोजित करेल| इच्छुक विद्यार्थी 26-9-2018 च्या शेवटच्या तारखेच्या आधी किंवा त्या आधी महाराष्ट्र वन सेवा परीक्षेसाठी अर्ज करू शकतात! येथून एमपीएससी वन सेवा मुख्य परीक्षेबद्दल सर्व तपशील मिळवा.
You can get the complete details about MPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 from the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Have a look below for Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment!!!
|Posts Name||Maharashtra PSC Vacancy|
|Assistant Forest Guard||16|
|Total MPSC Vacancy||69|
Essential Qualification for MPSC Recruitment:
Applicants should be a Graduate in various discipline such as Forensic science, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Horticulture, Animal Promotion, Veterinary medicine, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Horticulture, Animal Promotion, Veterinary medicine, Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture Engineering etc. Knowledge of Marathi language is desirable.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation for MPSC Recruitment Notification:
The minimum age limit for Assistant Forest Guard and Forestryman is 18 years and 21 years respectively. Maximum age limit should be 38 years for Posts. Entrants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment|
|Ex-Serviceman- Gen||43 years|
|Ex-Serviceman- Reserved||48 years|
|Sports Quota||43 years|
Salary Structure for MPSC Notification:
- For MPSC Forestryman Recruitment: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-.
- For MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment: After selection, applicants will receive the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-.
Application Fee for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment:
- For General Category: Rs. 524/
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 324/-
- Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode only suing Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking etc for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment.
Process of Hiring for MPSC 2018 Recruitment:
After screening of application, shortlisted candidates will be called for Maharashtra Forest Service Exam which will be conducted by selection panel of Maharashtra Public Service Commission on 28-10-2018 for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Get Here Detailed: MPSC Syllabus
Download Here: MPSC Question Paper
Process to Fill MPSC Recruitment Online Application Form:
- Candidates can MPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online by visiting the official site of organization that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- On home page of official site select “MPSC Forest Service Main Examination” and hit the link.
- Now read the notification carefully first before MPSC Recruitment Apply Online .
- If you are a new user then hit on “New User Registration’ link for registering and fill all details carefully and correctly.
- After entering all details, hit on “Create User” button.
- Again log in by entering your id name and password as given at time of registration.
- Registered candidates need to enter the previous ID and password and hit “Login” button.
- Fill the MPSC Online Form carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature along with application and make payment of application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of MPSC Application Form for future use.
|Last Date to Fill Maharashtra PSC Online Form||26-09-2018|
|MPSC Forest Service Main Exam Date||28-10-2018|
Find More Latest: Maharashtra Jobs
Candidates may get the complete details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 through above given official notification. You are advised to keep visiting our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding MPSC Forest Service Exam time to time.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently announced that there are 08 vacancies of Assistant Director Forensic, Gr A and Joint Director- Eco & Stats available. Through MPSC Recruitment, the commission is willing to hire eligible candidatesfor the same.
Aspirants willing to get Jobs in Maharashtra may apply for the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment by submitting their applications online. According to the MPSC Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates can submit their Maharashtra PSC Online applications till 17-09-2018. Afterwards no MPSC Online application will be considered.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment
Candidates apply for the MPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 or MPSC Joint Director Recruitment 2018 will have to appear in the written Examination followed by an interview procedure. Candidates qualify the whole MPSC Selection Procedure will be considered for final MPSC Recruitment 2018-2019.
Further details about Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 20198 are available in below section of this page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|MPSC Assistant Director Forensic, Gr. A vacancy||05|
|MPSC Joint Director- Eco & Stats vacancy||03|
MPSC Eligibility Required:
|MPSC Vacancy Name||Qualification Required for MPSC Jobs||Age limitations|
|Assistant Director Forensic||Post Graduate Degree at least in second class, in any branch of Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry||38 years|
|Joint Director- Eco & Stats||Master’s degree with at least 50 per cent marks in Statistics or Biometrics or Econometrics or Mathematical Economics||40 years|
Note: 05 years’ relaxation to candidates belonging to backward classes
Find More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
MPSC Salary Given:
Candidates selected for the vacancy in MPSC will be given their monthly remuneration as:
|Name of the Maharashtra PSC vacancy||Maharashtra PSC Salary Given|
|Assistant Director Forensic, Gr. A||Rs.15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-|
|Joint Director- Eco & Stats||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.6,600/|
MPSC Application Fees:
While submitting the MPSC online application form candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.524/- as the Application form amount for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Backward class candidates have to pay Rs.324/- as application fees
Maharashtra PSC Selection Process:
Selection of candidates for Maharashtra PSC Jobs of Assistant Director Forensic, Gr A and Joint Director- Eco & Stats will be done on the basis of written test that will be followed by an interview procedure
How To Fill Up MPSC Recruitment Form 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the recent new/Announcements section
- Select from:
28/08/1842-2018 – Assistant Director, Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, General State Services, Group-A
28/08/1841/2018 – Joint Director, Directorate of Economics and statistics, General State Service, Group-A
- Read the MPSC Recruitment official notification and compare that either you are eligible or not
- After going through the MPSC Recruitment Notification go to the apply Online tab
- Fill up the MPSC online application form and complete all the details
- Upload the required testimonial and pay the amount of application fees according to your category
- Afterwards check the details you have entered in the MPSC Recruitment application
- Finally hit on Submission tab to submit Online application for MPSC Recruitment
- At last take a print out of filled up MPSC Recruitment Form and keep it safe for further usage
MPSC Important Dates:
Last date for candidates to submit their applications online is 17-09-2018
Candidates willing to get more details in regard to the MPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 may go through the Official Links given in above section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Dear candidates of you wish to keep this page safe for further usage then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+d tab
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPSC Answer Key||MPSC Online Test|
|MPSC Cut Off||MPSC Result|
|MPSC Exam Pattern||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Hall Ticket||More Government Jobs|