MPSC State Service Mains Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the notification regarding MPSC State Service Mains Exam that is available for candidates, who want to do work on 377 vacant posts of Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Police Deputy Superintendent, Assistant sales tax commissioner, Assistant operator Chief Officer / Municipality, Deputy District Officer, Superintendent state excise duty, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Industry Officer and others. Candidates, who are interested to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, are invited for applying by filling MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2017.
Highlights of this page:
|MPSC State Service Exam Vacancies||Pay Scale for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment|
|MPSC Mains Exam Notification||MPSC State Service Exam Pattern|
|MPSC Eligibility Criteria||Steps to fill MPSC Online Application Form|
|Age Limitations||Important Dates|
|MPSC Application Fee||Mode of Appointment for MPSC Jobs|
Candidates, who have decided to apply for MPSC State Service Mains Exam Notification, have to submit MPSC Application Form on or before the last date that is 08-08-2017. Applicants are requested to go through the complete admission procedure, eligibility conditions and important dates for appearing in MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2018 that is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MPSC State Service Mains Exam
MPSC State Service Exam Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Deputy District Officer Group A||14|
|Police Deputy Superintendent / Assistant Commissioner of Police Group A||05|
|Assistant sales tax commissioner Group A||41|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Past Development Officer Group A||04|
|Assistant operator / finance and article service Group A||06|
|Chief Officer / Municipality / Council Group A||06|
|Superintendent state excise duty Group A||01|
|Tehsildar Group A||25|
|Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Group A||02|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service Group B||59|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer Group B||03|
|Room Officer Group B||17|
|Assistant Group Development Officer Group B||16|
|Chief Officer / Municipality / Council Group B||117|
|Assistant registrar co-operative society Group B||14|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Records Group B||02|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Production Group B||02|
|Subsidiary productive state production fees Group B||01|
|Skill Development, Employment, entrepreneurship Guidance Officer Group B||04|
|Industry Officer, Tantric Group B||07|
|Nayab Tehsildar Group B||31|
MPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders, who are applying for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy, should have completed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University / Institute.
Find Out More: Graduate Jobs
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 33 years and should not be less than 19 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization.
MPSC Application Fee:
- Appliers have to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 524/- for General category and Rs. 324/- for reserved category candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Pay Scale for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment:
Applicants will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 15600/- to 39100/- for Group A and Rs.9300/- to 34800/- for Group B which will be offered by the organization.
Mode of Appointment for MPSC Jobs:
Contenders will be appointed for MPSC State Service Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written exam, personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
MPSC State Service Exam Pattern:
Read in detail way: MPSC Exam Pattern
Download From here: MPSC Syllabus
Steps to fill MPSC Online Application Form:
- Those candidates have to log on to official website of organization that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Competitive Exam” section regarding apply online which is available at the home page.
- Then, select “See Advertisement” link and go for detailed MPSC Notification.
- After that, you are needed to hit “New User Registration” link that is available left side on the home page.
- After that, you need to create your account by “Create User” button and get logged in again to proceed further.
- There after you have to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- When you have filled form, must upload essential scanned images of their photographs and make payment of application fee.
- After filling form, check it once again “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally appliers should take print out of application form for future need.
|Last date to apply online||08-08-2017|
|Last date to pay online application fee||08-08-2017|
|Ending date to pay fee through Challan||09-08-2017|
|Exam Date||16-09-2017 to 18-09-2017|
MPSC State Service Main Exam Notice: Download Here
For getting more details on MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2017–2018, you must check this Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal that is (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications.
Dear visitors, if you want to get any other information about this concern then you can post your queries in comment box that is given we will try to solve it soon.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPSC Recruitment||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|MPSC Result||MPSC Time Table|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|
|Latest PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|