MPSC State Service Mains Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has liberated a latest notification as MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2016. In this concern online application are invited from eligible and talented aspirants to fill up 135 vacant post of Additional District Magistrate (ADM), Police Sub-Inspector/Assistant Police Commissioner, Deputy Sales Tax Commissioner and others stated below. Candidates who are looking for job in government organization may apply for said post before the last date. You can acquire latest updates or notifications regarding MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2017 from this page.
Appliers for said positions are needed to submit online application form before the last date that is 22nd August 2016. You are advised to go through this page to acquire complete detail regarding MPSC Vacancies by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MPSC State Service Mains Exam
|Additional District Magistrate (ADM)||05|
|Police Sub-Inspector/Assistant Police Commissioner||30|
|Deputy Sales Tax Commissioner||06|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer||06|
|Chief Municipal Officer||02|
|Deputy Education Officer||12|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||01|
|Assistant Group Development Officer||05|
|Assistant Registrar Co-operative Society||08|
|Deputy Superintendent of Land Records||01|
|Deputy superintendent State Excise||02|
Applicants should have done Graduation in relevant discipline with good academic records from recognized university or institute.
Looking for More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
- Candidates who are applying for said positions should not less than 19 years and not more than 33 years of age as on 01st April 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be given to reserved community candidates according to the state government rules and regulations.
Contenders are required to deposit application fee of Rs. 523/- and appliers who belonging to the reserved categories are required to submit application fee of Rs. 323/-.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Appointed candidates for MPSC job openings will get pay scale of Rs.15600- 39100/- and 9300-34800/- with the satisfying grade pay per month.
Appointment of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Written Exam/Personal Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to fill MPSC online application form?
- Applying contenders are required to visit official web site official website of organization that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on suitable link regarding Apply online which is available at the home page.
- After that you are needed to hit “New User Registration” link that is available left side on the home page.
- Then you need to create your account and get logged in again to proceed further.
- There after you have to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- Finally appliers should take print out of application form for future need.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date to apply online||20th August 2016|
|Closing date to submit application fee||22nd August 2016|
|Exam Date||24th, 25th & 26th September 2016|
Appliers for said post may get further detail through official notification link which is available below. Applicants may attain latest information about MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2017 by visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
MPSC State Service Mains Exam 2016: – Official Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section