Aspirants preparing for Combined Main Exam (Paper 1) & Sub Inspector Paper 2 to be held on 26-08-2018 & 02-09-2018 respectively may get MPSC Syllabus from here. Get MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Syllabus (Pre/Main) in PDF form along with Exam Pattern.
MPSC Syllabus 2018 of Mains Exam organizing on 14-10-2018 at 37 districts of Maharashtra for filling up 1082 vacancies of Secondary Supervisor State Excise, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist (Marathi)/ (English) is also provided on this page.
MPSC Subordinate Service Group B / Secondary Supervisor State Excise, Tax Assistant Syllabus:
You may get Topic Wise MPSC Pre/Mains Syllabus as well as MPSC Exam Pattern in descriptive manner from this page. Besides this, we are also providing MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Exam Pattern on this page.
For more details about MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Syllabus & syllabus for Secondary Supervisor State Excise, Tax Assistant & other posts, you may go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Dates 2018:
|MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Events||MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Dates|
|MPSC Combined Main Exam Paper 1||26-08-2018|
|MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Paper 2||02-09-2018|
|MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment Paper 2||30-09-2018|
|MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Paper 2||06-10-2018|
MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Syllabus 2018:
- Pancha Varshik Yojana
- Indian Geography
- Nagarik Shastra
- Indian History
- Maharashtra Geography
- Bharatiya Rajputana
- History of Maharashtra
- International Affairs
- Current Events
Get Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
MPSC Subordinate Service Syllabus for Geography:
- Migration of Population.
Maharashtra Subordinate Services Mains Syllabus for General Awareness:
MPSC Subordinate Services Mains Syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Numeric Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Decision Making etc.
- Alphabet Series.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded figures, etc.
START: Logical Reasoning Test
MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus for Marathi:
- Shudh Lekan Va Viramchihne Yaanche Niyam.
- Paribhashik Shabd.
- Vakpracharancha Arth Va Upyog.
- Shaabdhanchya Jathi
- Mahni or Vakprachar Yanch Ardh.
- Sarvsamany Shabdsangraha.
- Vakyatha Upyog Thasech Prasnanch Uttare.
MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus for English:
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One word Substitutes.
- Parts of Speech.
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Error Correction.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Para Completion.
- Usage of Articles.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
START: English Grammar Quiz
MPSC Subordinate Service Group B Exam Pattern 2018:
- MPSC Mains exam will have objective questions.
- The language of the exam is English & Marathi
- There will be 100 Questions & 100 marks.
- Test duration of paper is 1 hour.
|Type of Exam||Name of the Subjects||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||English or Marathi||100||100||1 Hour|
MPSC Assistant Section Officer Test Pattern 2018
- MPSC exam will have objective type questions
- The test has two papers.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be 200 questions in paper.
- Total marks in MPSC Subordinate Mains test are 200.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
|Type of Exam||Paper||Names of the Topics||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Test Medium||Duration of the Exam|
|Objective Type Test||Paper 1||Marathi||60||60||Marathi||1 Hour|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge, Mental ability, Aptitude||100||100||English/ Marathi||1 Hour|
Contenders can check the Complete Maha PSC Syllabus for Secondary Supervisor State Excise, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist (Marathi)/ (English) along with the exam pattern by going through this page easily, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
MPSC Clerk Typist Syllabus 2018
Latest MPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Marathi
- Sentences Structure & Basics
- Usage of Regular words
English MPSC Syllabus for Clerk Exam 2018
|Idioms and Phrases||Antonyms|
|Spelling Test||Sentence Completion|
|Joining Sentences||Spotting Errors|
|Sentence Improvement||Passage Completion|
|Substitution||Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)|
|Active and Passive Voice||Para Completion|
|Fill in the blanks||Error Correction (Underlined Part)|
Know Here: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Maharashtra PSC Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
|Indian Politics||History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals|
|Inventions in the World||Indian Parliament|
|Famous Books & Authors||Basic GK|
|Famous Days & Dates||Indian Economy|
MPSC Clerk Typist Mental Ability Syllabus 2018
|Analogy||Coding & Decoding|
|Seating Arrangements||Data Interpretation|
|Number Series||Statements & Assumptions|
|Decision Making||Statements & Conclusions|
|Problems on Cubes||Statements & Arguments|
Check This: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
MPSC Syllabus 2018 Clerk/Typist – Mathematics
|Time and Work||Percentages|
|Time and Distance||Mensuration|
|Ratio and Proportion||Decimals|
|Age Calculations||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Elementary Statistics||LCM and HCF|
|Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry||Profit and Loss|
|Square RootPipes & Cistern||Calendar & Clock|
|Pipes & Cistern||—|
MPSC Syllabus of General Intelligence 2018 Clerk Typist
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Economic and Social Development of India
- International Relations and Events
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on Haryana Statehood Movement and formation of your state
- Policies, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
MPSC Clerk Typist Exam Pattern
MPSC Clerk Typist Group C Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Topics||Total Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
www.mpsc.gov.in Clerk/Typist Mains Exam Structure 2018
|Subjects Names||Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence Test|
Download Here: MPSC Question Paper
MPSC Syllabus 2018 of Tax Assistant
MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus for Marathi
|Common Vocabulary||Sentence Formation|
|Grammar||Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning|
|Comprehension of passage|
MPSC Syllabus 2018 Tax Assistant for English
- Common vocabulary
- Sentence structure
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning
- Comprehension of passage
Tutors Also Failed: Can You Find These Common Errors in English Grammar?
MPSC Kar Sahayak Syllabus for General Knowledge
|Science & Technology||Economy – India|
|History – India & Maharashtra||General Science|
|Geography – India, Maharashtra & World||National & International Organizations|
|Indian Polity||Important Days|
|Who’s Who?||Books & Authors|
|Social- Economic & Cultural Issues||Sports|
|People & Personalities||Awards and Honors etc|
Read Latest Facts: Maharashtra Current Affairs
Book Keeping and Accountancy for MPSC Syllabus 2018
|Bookkeeping meaning & definition||Accounting terminology|
|Fundamentals of Double Entry||Source documents for accounting|
|Ledger||Bank Reconciliation Statements|
|Final Accounts||Preparing Financial Statements|
|Accounts of not for profit concerns|
MPSC Syllabus for Current Affairs
National & International
Read Out Latest: GK Current Affairs
MPSC Syllabus 2018 for Economic reforms and Legislation
Check the official website for this syllabus.
MPSC Intelligence test Syllabus
|Figural Series||Problem Solving of 12th Standard.|
|Figural Analogy||Semantic Classification.|
|Symbolic/Number Classification||Figural Classification.|
|Semantic Series||Number Series.|
|Semantic Analogy||Symbolic/ Number Analogy|
|Word Building||Symbolic activities|
|Critical Thinking||Embedded figures|
folding & completion
|Classification of center|
|Address matching||Small & Capital Letters/|
decoding & Classification
folding & unfolding
|Venn Diagram||Space Orientation|
MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern
Maharastra PSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 for Prelims
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks||No of Questions||Time duration|
MPSC Tax Assistant Mains Test Pattern 2018-19
|Names of Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Numerical Ability||200||400||2 Hours|
Check Here Marking Scheme Post Wise: MPSC Exam Pattern
MPSC Syllabus 2018 Preliminary Exam
Paper I (General Studies):
- General Science & Environment
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Information and Communication Technology
- History of India and Independent India
- Geography of India
- Polity and Economy of Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography, History and Culture of Madhya Pradesh
|Paper II (General Aptitude Test Paper):|
|Interpersonal Skill including Communication Skill|
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability|
|Decision Making and Problem Solving|
|General Mental Ability|
|Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation|
|Hindi Language Comprehension Skill|
Read Here Notification Of: MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam
MPSC Syllabus 2018 Main Exam
Paper I (General Studies):
- History of Modern India and Indian culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Current National issues
- International Affairs & Institutions
- Indian Economy
- Developments in the field of Science & Technology, Communication & Space
- India and the World
- Games & Sports
- Indian Agriculture
|Part-I (General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh):|
|Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh|
|Planning and Evaluation|
|Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh|
|Rural and Urban Administrative Structure|
|Games and Sports|
Get Here State Wise: PSC Question Papers
Part-II (Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh):
- Music & Dance Tradition
- Major Scheduled Tribes
- Programmes of State Government in the
- field of Culture
- Archaeological Heritage
- Historical perspective of Madhya Pradesh
MPSC Exam Pattern
Every year Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination to hire many candidates. The organization conducts examination in three phases which are listed below. To get recruited, it is essential for all the aspirants to qualify all the rounds of the selection procedure which are as follows:
- Preliminary Exams
- Main Exams
- Personal Interview
MPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Paper Category||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|Paper 1||Objective Type||2 hours per paper||200 marks for each|
- The preliminary exam will be conducted in two parts that are paper I and paper II.
- The examination pattern will be of objective type multiple choices.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Each paper will be of 200 marks each.
MPSC Main Exam Pattern:
There are some changes found in MPSC Main Exam Pattern. It is compulsory for the candidates to appear for the Marathi and English exam.
|Paper Type||Name of the paper||Marks|
|Compulsory General English||100|
|Objective Type||General Studies Paper I (History & Geography)||150|
|General Studies Paper II (Indian Constitution & Politics)||150|
|General Studies Paper III (Human Resource Development & Human Rights)||150|
|General Studies Paper IV (Economics and Science & Technology)||150|
Check Previous Year Cut Off: MPSC Cut Off
Steps to download MPSC Syllabus 2018
Contenders can download Syllabus in Marathi, English by following the steps displayed below-
- For acquiring MPSC syllabus in Marathi candidates are required to go through the official site of MPSC that is www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page you need to press the link given as “Competitive Examination / Departmental Examination / Direct Recruitment / Limited Departmental Examination”, and you are required to choose appropriate link of syllabus from that.
- A new page with latest syllabus for MPSC will appear on your screen.
- Contenders can select the languages of English & Marathi to download the syllabus.
- Finally you may take a print out of the syllabus to start practicing according to that.
Get Here List of: Public Service Commission Exam Books
You may go through the above mentioned Official Link and get the detailed information in concern of MPSC Syllabus 2018-19. You can also get MPSC exam syllabus, MPSC mahaonline syllabus and MPSC pre syllabus in Marathi form this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. But for that you have to subscribe to our web page by pressing CTRL + D keys.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPSC Result||MPSC Answer Key|
|MPSC Recruitment||MPSC Hall Ticket|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC PSI Recruitment|
|MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment||MPSC Engineering Services Exam|