MSU Baroda Admission Form
Those, who want to take admission in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for session 2018-19, can fill up their MSU Baroda Admission Form till the last date that is June 2018. The notification is going to be release soon on the official portal.
MSU accepts the application forms from those candidates, who want to get admission in UG/PG and diploma courses in various streams. Candidates may check their eligibility condition from below ward, before filling up MSU Baroda Admission Form 2018.
Offered Courses By University:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda provides Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), PhD and PG diploma courses in numerous disciplines comprising Science, Commerce, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law, Management, Medicine and Engineering.
So, if you are interested to fill MSU Baroda Admission Form 2018-19, then you should avail the detailed information regarding the same. You can also fill up the forms by following the steps provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MSU Baroda Admission Form
Courses Offered By Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda:
|Faculty of Arts:|
|Faculty of Commerce:|
|Faculty of Science:|
|Faculty of Law:|
|Faculty of Management:|
|Faculty of Social Work:|
|Faculty Of Fine Arts (FFA):|
|Faculty Of Family & Community |
|Faculty Of Performing Art:|
Faculty Of Pharmacy:
|Baroda Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya:|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Eligibility Criteria For MSU Baroda Online Admission:
- For Under Graduate (U.G) Programmes:
Students, who want to apply for Undergraduate courses, they must have passed out their Intermediate (10+2) Examination from a recognized board with good academic records.
- For Post Graduate (P.G.) Programmes:
Those, who have possessed their graduation in relevant disciplines from any recognized university, are eligible to apply for PG programmes.
- For PGD Programmes:
Contenders who hold Bachelor’s Degree in the respective disciplines from a well-recognized university/institution can apply for PGD Programmes.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Age Limitations Details:
Contused, who want to apply for Post Graduate and PGD Programmes, they should remember that their age should not be more than 23 years as on the specified date in notification.
MSU Baroda Admission Reservation Criteria 2018:
Applicants can check the seat reservation criteria in below stated table:
|Category||Percentage of |
|Scheduled Caste||7% of the total|
|Scheduled Tribe||15% of the total|
|OBC (Socially and Educationally|
Backwards Classes including
widows and orphan of any caste)
|27% of the total|
|Physically Disabled Category||3% of the total|
|Children of Defense Personnel|
|1% of the total|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 super numeric seats|
per department in AICTE
Get Best Answer: Why College Attendance is Important
|Regular Programmes [Merit based]|
|UG Courses||Rs. 300/-|
|PG Courses||Rs. 400/-|
|Entrance test and All Higher Payment Programmes|
|UG Courses||Rs. 600/-|
|PG Courses||Rs. 700/-|
Do You Know the Selection Process For MSU Baroda Admission Form??
Students will be selected through selection process as set by the university as:
What is the Procedure to Fill MS University Baroda Online Admission Form??
Students who are eligible can fill an online admission form with the help of steps stated below:
- First and Foremost step is to log on the Official website of Maharaja Sayajirao University that is www.msubaroda.ac.in
- This will take you to the home page and you need to move your cursor to the “Events” section which is present at the right side of the home page.
- From the same section you are required to hit on an appropriate link for MSU Admission link.
- Then you will navigate to the other page and you need to hit on Link given for “Apply Now”.
- By hitting the applying link you will get a new page, where you have to hit on appropriate link of notification.
- A PDF file will be opened containing all the detailed information about MSU Baroda Admission.
- You must go through it and avail all the important information from the official notification.
- After reading candidates must move to the previous page and hit on suitable link for filling up the application form.
- You should fill the online application form with correct information which will appear on the new page after login all the details.
- After filling all the details aspirants must upload all the scanned copies of certificates/documents, pass port size photograph as prescribed.
- Lastly candidates must press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last you must take a print out of online generated application form and keep it safe for future use.
Do You Know: How To Survive First Year Of College
Required Certificates at the Time of Filling application Form:
- Scanned photo and signature in digital form.
- Valid Functional Email Id & Mobile Number.
- Marks/Grade obtained in Class X and Class XII Mark sheets or any other.
- Complete House Address
Keep In Mind:
In case candidates face any problem while filling the MSU Baroda Admission Form they can visit at following mentioned address for registration as given below:
Computer Centre, Opp. D. N. Cricket Ground, Pratapgunj, MSU (Entre from the gate of Baroda Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya which is near Natraj Cinema Hall)
Important Dates To Be Noted:
- Online Admission form commencing from: May 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of MSU Baroda Admission Form 2018: June 2018
Contenders who are willing to fill MSU Baroda Admission Form 2018-19 they must first read the whole Official Notification. Also, keen visitors are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grasp all the vital details regarding MSU Baroda Admission Form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|