Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment
An online advertisement has communicated to undertake prestigious positions through Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct Written Test/Interview to hire the proficient and talented candidates to fill General Manager and Deputy General Manager Jobs. Aspirants who fulfilled all the eligibility criteria can apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017and avail this tremendous chance.
Get Highlights of This Page:
|Post Name and vacant Vacancies in Mumbai Metro Rail||Required Educational Requirements|
|Age Limitations and salary Details||Appointment Method To Hire The Candidates|
Applying Procedure for MMRCL Recruitment
Desirous aspirants are advised to submit their application form through offline as well as offline mode before the last date that is 20th December 2016. For further vital details about Mumbai Metro Rail Vacancies candidates can go through the page which is written by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment
Name of the Post:
- General Manager (HR)
- General Manager (Accounts)
- General Manager ( Internal Audit)
- Deputy General Manager (HR)
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment Notification: Get PDF File
Do You Have Required Qualification?
Contenders who are willing to apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Jobs must have first class graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university/institution.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limitations and Pay Scale Details:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit as on 31st October 2016||Remuneration Criteria Per Month|
|Deputy General Manager (HR)||40 years||Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-.
|General Manager (HR, Accounts, Internal Audit)||53 years||Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-
CDA Pay Scale Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-
*Reserved category such as SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation according to norms.
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Metro Rail Vacancy:
An interview will be conducted to enroll the contenders for Manager Jobs in Mumbai Metro Rail. Those applicants who perform well in the interview will be appointed for aforesaid jobs.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Railway Interview:
How to Apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment?
- In the first step aspirants must move to the official site that is www.mmrcl.com
- Now aspirants must hit on “Careers” tab available on the home page.
- After hitting on it a new page will be appeared with various links.
- You have to hit on “PDF” link for the advertisement “MMRCL/HR-Rect./2016-07”
- Aspirants must read the PDF File and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- After reading interested aspirants must hit on “Apply Online” button to commence the online registration process.
- Now candidates must fill application form with all the accurate details.
- After completing of all the details aspirants must press on “Submit” button.
- Now take a hard copy of filled application form and attach all the relevant documents.
- Now keep all the certificates in an envelope along with application form.
- The Envelope Should Be Super scribed with “Name of the post______________” and should send to the postal address as given below.
Get Easy Instruction from Here – Process to Fill Online Application Form
To, HR Department,
1st Floor, MMRCL, NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R13, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Last date for sending application forms: 20th December 2016
Appliers must read the Official Notification before going to apply for Manager Vacancies. Moreover aspirants are advised to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and avail al the vital information regarding Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|