Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Latest advertisement has been circulated named as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. To fill 30 vacancies of MO/ Manager (Class I/II/III) organization is intends to hire eligible and capable candidates.
Check Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Advertisement
Eligible candidates satisfying all norms as per Mumbai Port Trust Advertisement can submit Mumbai Port Trust Application Form on or before 07-07-2018. On the other hand for Mumbai Port Trust MO Jobs walk-in interview will be on 25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018.
Go through below furnished page that is prepared by www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get complete details to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 that is provided for the ease of readers.
Find Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy|
|Assistant Secretary Gr. I||02|
|Accounts Officer Gr. I||04|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical /Electrical)||03|
|Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I||04|
|Assistant Estate Manager Gr I||03|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Telecom/ Electronics)||01|
|Assistant Materials Manager Gr.I||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Assistant Security Officer||02|
|Stenographer Gr. II||02|
Required Qualification For Mumbai Port Trust Jobs:
To apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment, aspirants have to satisfy educational qualification as per the post for which individual is going to apply.
Mumbai Port Trust MO Jobs:
- B.B.S. degree of a statutory university.
- MD (General Medicine) or MD (Anesthesia) with experience in ICU & Casualty. 1-year experience as a Medical Officer in a well-established hospital after completion of internship
- Working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
- Caste certificate along with valid non-creamy layer certificate.
Check Out Current: Medical Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust Class I/II Jobs:
For Class I and Class II posts, applying candidates must have relevant degree in respective field as per the post for which individual is interested to apply. Degree must be from well- Known University/ Institute or College and also individual must have good records of marks.
Find Latest: Graduate Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust Stenographer Jobs:
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent
- Certificate Course in Stenography with speed in English Shorthand/Typing at 100 wpm / 40 wpm or Hindi Shorthand/Typing at 90 wpm/40 wpm
- Weightage of 5% in the marks at HSC level for graduates, 10% for post graduates and in addition 5% to those having proficiency in computer working/application through a course of not less than 6 months.
Check Out: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Required Age For Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy:
To fill Mumbai Port Trust Job Openings aspirants age should satisfy age as per the post for which individual is interested to apply. Relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of Mumbai Port Trust.
- Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Recruitment: Not more than 35 years
- Mumbai Port Trust Class I Recruitment: Between 18 to 30 Years
- Mumbai Port Trust Class II Recruitment: Between 23 to 30 Years
- Mumbai Port Trust Steno Recruitment: Between 18 to 25 Years
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Process:
- Mumbai Port Trust MO Recruitment: For Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Recruitment, recruitment of applied candidates will be done on the basis of performance on walk-in Interview. ( How to Dress For an Interview )
- Mumbai Port Trust Class I/II Recruitment: For Mumbai Port Trust Class I & II Jobs, first of all candidates will be called for online written test. Then shortlisted individual will be called for interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview.
- Mumbai Port Trust Stenographer Recruitment: For Mumbai Port Trust Class III Recruitment, selection of applied candidates will be done through a Skill Test of Stenography comprising of Test of Shorthand and Typing in terms of Recruitment Rules. ( Want to Increase Typing Speed! )
Salary Structure For Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy:
Recruited candidates for Mumbai Port Trust Latest Recruitment will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale through management panel of organization.
- Mumbai Port Trust MO Jobs: 20600- 46500/-, DA: As applicable, 25% Non-Practicing Allowance and 30% HRA on basic pay. Gross Emoluments: – Rs.65663/- per month approx.
- Mumbai Port Trust Class I Jobs: Basic pay of Rs.20600/- in the scale of Rs.20600-46500/-and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total emoluments at present Pay scale will be approximately Rs.56000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
- Mumbai Port Trust Class II Jobs: Basic pay of Rs.16400/- in the scale of Rs.16400-40500/- and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total emoluments at present Pay scale will be approximately Rs.44000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
- Mumbai Port Trust Stenographer Jobs: Basic pay of Rs.17700/- in the scale of Rs.17700-44600/- and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total gross emoluments will be approximately Rs.25750/- per month plus HRA as admissible.
Process To Fill Mumbai Port Trust Application Form:
- Initial step is to login to home page of organization that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Further, press “Media” tab that is available at the top of the page in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Vacancy” tab to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
- On appeared page, candidates need to press “Advertisement” link.
- On next page list of Mumbai Port Trust Advertisements links will appear.
- Press suitable link as per the post for which you are interested.
- By pressing suitable link, Mumbai Port Trust Notification will appear.
- Read the details given in Mumbai Port Trust Advertisement.
- Further eligible and capable candidates can apply and fill Mumbai Port Trust Application Form with complete details.
- At last hit submit tab and take the hard copy for future use.
- Those who are interested to apply for Medical Officer Posts can attend interview on scheduled date and time.
Press Here For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Advertisement
|Post Name||Download Notification||Apply Link|
|Medical Officer||Get Advertisement||—|
|Class I and Class II||Get Advertisement||Apply Online|
|Stenographer Gr. II||Get Advertisement||Download Application Form|
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Mumbai Port Trust
- Walk-in Interview for MO Post: 25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018 at 10.00 am
- Last date to submit application form for other posts: 07-07-2018
Check Out Latest: Mumbai Jobs
Important and Final Note:
To gather other details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment, applicants can go through the link as given above. For obtaining all updates related to Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018, applying aspirants are advised to bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl +d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|