Mumbai University Recruitment
An online vacancy advertisement has propagated as Mumbai University Recruitment to undertake prestigious positions. Applications are invited from the University to fill the vacant jobs of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Associate (RA), Research Assistant and Field Investigator. Eligible and talented candidates who meet all the requisite conditions they can apply for Mumbai University Recruitment 2017.
Vital Content Of This Page:
|Name of the Positions||Qualifications details for RA/JRF Vacancy|
|Salary Per Month Offered To Employees||Method of selection For www.mu.ac.in Recruitment|
|Procedure to fill Mumbai University Application Form||Postal Address and Essential Dates|
|Walk-In Interview Information||Significant Note To be Remembered|
Career oriented candidates who are looking for Mumbai University vacancies they must send their filed application form to the postal address before the last date that is 21/03/2017 and 28/03/2017. Moreover keen aspirants must roll down the whole page to avail the complete details regarding Mumbai University Nitrification as this page is well represented by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Mumbai University Recruitment
Name of the Position:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
- Field Investigator
Essential Qualifications For Mumbai University Jobs:
Applying contenders for above mentioned jobs must possess Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a well recognized University/ Institute by scoring good marks.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Consolidated Salary For University Of Mumbai Recruitment:
- Research Associate: Rs. 16,000 per Month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 13,000 per Month
- Field Investigator: 1000 per day
Download PDF File: Mumbai University Recruitment Notification
|Position Name||Official Notification|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Download Now|
|Research Associate||Download Now|
What will be the Hiring Process?
Selection panel of University of Mumbai will short list the candidates by evaluating the performance of candidates given in the interview. Keen aspirants who give stunning presentation will be finally appointed.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment?
- First and foremost step is to visit the official web portal of the University that is “mu.ac.in”.
- Then you will direct to the home page and you need to hit on “Careers” tab which is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Then choose the link “Advertisement of one Junior Research Fellow At Department of Biotechnology”
- “History Department , University of Mumbai for the post of Research Associate, Research Assistant and Research/Field Investigators for the MRP Project:“A study of atrocities against Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes in Maharashtra” Walk-in-Interview: 30th March 2017 at 10.30 am in Computer room , Department of History ,University of Mumbai, Kalina , Mumbai”
- Now read the open PDF very carefully and properly.
- After this candidates who are eligible must download the format of application and fill it with all the accurate details.
- Then attach all the important certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the filled application form along with all the documents in envelope and super scribed as “Name of the Position________”.
- After this candidates must send this envelope to the postal address within given time period as stated below.
- At last candidates who are going to apply for Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator jobs must go ahead and attend the interview on 30/03/2017 by carrying all the essential documents for verification.
Postal Address and Last Date Details:
|Position Name||Postal Address||Vital date To Be Remembered|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Department of Biotechnology, University of Mumbai, Kalina Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400098||21/03/2017|
|Research Associate||Department of History, University of Mumabi, Ranade Bhavan, second Floor, Room No. 211, Kalina Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400098||28/03/2017|
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Walk-In Interview Details For Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator Vacancies:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 30/03/2017
Time- 10.30 A.M
Venue of Interview- Department of History, University of Mumbai, RanadeBhavan , Second Floor, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400 098.
Interested candidates are advised to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gain all the important information about Mumbai University Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|