Mumbai University Recruitment
University of Mumbai has strewed up a job advertisement as Mumbai University Recruitment 2016. This university has planned to recruit proficient and work oriented personnel for filling up the Project fellow and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Job hunters who find themselves capable for these posts, they must apply for Mumbai University Vacancy. Be connected with this web portal for getting upcoming information related to Mumbai University Recruitment 2017.
Applying aspirants for Mumbai University Jobs are needed to submit their bio data before the last date that is 27th September 2016 & 05th October 2016. You may collect remaining information by scrolling down this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Mumbai University Recruitment
Name of the post:
- Project fellow
- JRF (UGC XIII Plan)
- JRF (DST Purse)
Candidates must have completed M.sc or post graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university with good education records.
Garb More Post Graduate Jobs: Press Here
Age criteria of applying applicants will be decided by the organization and age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants according to the organization norms.
Candidates who will be appointed for Project fellow post will get Rs 15,000 per month and for other JRF Post will get motivating amount of salary by the organization.
Mode Of Appointment:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their experience and scope of project and these shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Must Read The Below Tips:
How To Apply For Mumbai University Recruitment?
- Candidates have to logon to the official website of the organization that is www.mu.ac.in
- On official website, you have to hit on tab “Careers” available at bottom of the home page.
- A list of the links having latest openings will appear on your screen, you have to select suitable” link for the post you are applying.
- You have to read complete details carefully.
- After that you have to read the advertisement carefully and prepare (Mumbai University application form) bio data with required details.
- Must affix supporting documents, certificates along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send the bio data along with all necessary documents to the address that is mentioned below.
Must Read: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Postal Address & Important Date:
|Name of the post||Postal Address||Important date|
|Project fellow||Principal Investigator, Dr. Bhavesh Sinha, National Center For Nanosciences And Nanotechnology, Vidyanagari, Kalian, Santacruz (E), University Of Mumbai, Mumbai (400098)||05th October 2016|
|JRF (UGC XIII Plan)||Department of biotechnology, University Of Mumbai, Kalian, Santacruz (E), Mumbai (400098)||27th September 2016|
|JRF (DST Purse)|
Find: More Jobs in Mumbai
Keen job hunters may gather more information regarding Mumbai University Recruitment 2016 through Official Notification. You can bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting information against Mumbai University Recruitment 2017 by pressing Cnrt+D. If you have any query regarding this recruitment you may leave a comment in below mentioned comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section