Mysore District Court Recruitment
With the purpose to fill Latest 39 Peon Jobs, Mysore District Court has released an advertisement entitled as Mysore District Court Recruitment. Contenders who are searching for Government Jobs in Karnataka sector can apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018.
Mysore District Court Peon Recruitment:
Officials of Mysore District Court have decided that the last date to apply for Mysore District Court Peon Jobs is 26-07-2018. So, all those candidates who want to apply for Karnataka Govt. Jobs need to submit their application form till the last date given here.
If you are interested to know about complete details regarding Mysore District Court Peon Recruitment, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Mysore District Court Recruitment
Mysore District Court Vacancies:
- Post Name: Peon
- No of Mysore District Court Peon Posts: 39
Required Educational Qualification:
To apply for Mysore District Court Peon Jobs, individuals must have completed 7th Class or equivalent from Recognized Board/University with good academic records.
Age Criteria for Mysore District Court Vacancy:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the norms of Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
Mysore District Court Salary Details:
After the completion of Mysore District Court selection process, selected candidates for Mysore District Court Recruitment will receive an impressive amount as monthly income of Rs. Rs.17,000/-to Rs. 28,950/- per month along with other benefits/ perks from the organization.
Application Fee for Mysore District Court Notification:
Candidates who are going to apply for Mysore District Court Jobs and belong to Gen/OBC category will have to pay Rs.200/- while on the other hand, ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD category candidates need to pay Rs.100/-as application fee.
Selection Criteria for Mysore District Court Jobs:
Engagement of applying candidates for Mysore District Court Peon Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview which will be organized by the experts of court.
Steps to apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Mysore District Court Jobs, candidates need to follow below given simple steps and fill Mysore District Court Online Form easily.
- Logon to the official site that is ecourts.gov.in to apply Mysore District Court Recruitment.
- After reaching to home page of official site press on “Recruitment” tab from right side or you may also press on “Online Recruitment” from left side.
- From various Mysore District Court Notifications you need to press on “Notification for Recruitment to the post of Peon in Mysuru unit” link.
- Now Mysore District Court Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to read it carefully.
- After reading Mysore District Court Recruitment Notification go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Mysore District Court Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and other required documents along with Mysore District Court Application Form.
- Hit on “submit” for final completion of Mysore District Court Application Form.
- Retain a printout Mysore District Court Recruitment Form for further use.
Mysore District Court Recruitment Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 27-06-2018
- Closing Date of Application: 26-07-2018
Candidates are suggested to go through the official web site to get rest details regarding Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018. You can visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain upcoming updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|High Court Recruitment||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|