Mysore University PG Admission
Candidates, who want to get admission in PG Courses, should check the Mysore University PG Admission details. The University of Mysore has invited the eligible candidates to fill the Mysore University Application Form by online mode.
Interested students can submit their Mysore University Admission form before the last date 02-06-2018. Students have to qualify the Uni-Mysore PG Entrance Exam 2018 to get the admission in PG Diploma courses.
Mysore University PG Diploma Admission:
Those students who will qualify from the Mysore University PG entrance exam will get admission on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam and qualifying degree exam. University will announce the merit list after the completion of examination.
To know the more details about the Mysore University PG Admission 2018-19, candidates should check the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Mysore University PG Admission
Offered Courses by Mysore University
- Post Graduate Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
Eligibility Criteria of Mysore University PG Admission:
Candidates who are going to fill Mysore University PG Application Form, they should complete their graduation degree from the recognized university.
Mysore University PG Entrance Fee:
For each course, candidates have to pay the separate fee of Rs.500/- as a entrance exam fee. They can pay the entrance exam fee through online mode.
Mode of Selection for Mysore University PG Admission:
All the appliers should go through the Mysore University Entrance Exam that by securing a minimum 08 marks in case of SC / ST / Cat-I candidates and 10 marks in case of other candidates out of 50 marks. On the basis of their marks secured in entrance exam and qualifying degree, merit list will be prepared.
How to Apply for Mysore University Admission ?
To Fill Mysore University PG Admission Form, aspirants are required to follow the below mentioned steps on this page.
- First of all you should visit the official website of the university which is www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- After that you should move your cursor to the “Notification” section and press the link of “Post Graduate Entrance 2018”
- Then you have to press the link of “PG Admission Notification 2018” mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can read the Mysore University Admission Notification carefully.
- If you are eligible to get admission in PG courses then you should press the link of “PG Entrance Online Application -2018”
- Now you have register on the website and get the User name or password.
- And login your account by entering the details and fill Mysore University Application Form in correct manner.
- After that upload the necessary documents and press the submit button.
- You can take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place.
|Last Date to Fill online application form||02-06-2018|
|Entrance Exam will be held||To be Announced|
Candidates can get the details about the Mysore University PG Admission 2018-19 from this page. for more updates about the Mysore University Admission you may go through the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Mysore University Time Table||University Of Mysore Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|