NABARD Admit Card
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released NABARD Admit Card on official website for Pre Exam. Those applicants who have registered successfully for NABARD Recruitment 2018 can download NABARD Hall Ticket from this page.
This association will conduct the Phase 1 Exam (Preliminary) on 19th May 2018 for selection to the Posts of Assistant Manager. You can hit the below provided direct official link to get the NABARD Admit Card 2018.
NABARD Main Exam Date Has Been Changed!!!
NABARD Preliminary Exam will be conducted on previous date that is 19-05-2018. But Main Examination will be conducted on 17-06-2018. Contenders can print NABARD Exam Admit Card by entering the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY).
Aspirants may get their NABARD Admit Card 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NABARD Admit Card
How to Download NABARD Admit Card 2018?
Contenders going to appear for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam they may follow the below stated guidelines to fetch NABARD Call Letter through this page –
- To get NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card, Firstly you are required to logon to the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development that is www.nabard.org
- Now, you have to follow “WHAT’S NEW” tab available on home page and select “GRADE ‘A’ (RDBS – 2018) ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE” link for NABARD 2018 Admit Card.
- Then various notifications will appear but you have to select an appropriate link related to NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card.
- By hitting the link of NABARD Recruitment Admit Card you will get a new page having a dialogue box, in which you have to fill asked details such as “Registration Number/ Password/Date of Birth” and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds your NABARD Written Exam Admit Card will be display on your computer screen. You must check it carefully.
- At last you must download NABARD Admit Card to bring NABARD Exam Hall Ticket with you at the time of examination.
NABARD Admit Card
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published a notification for recruitment of 92 candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager in Grade-A RDBS (Rural Development Banking Service).
With the intention to select eligible candidates on vacant positions, bank is organizing written exam as on the specified dates. So all applicants, who are going to appear in examination have to download their NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card.
Read Also: NABARD Previous Year Papers
No candidate is permitted to get enter in exam hall without hall ticket so make sure that you have your call letter at the time of examination.
Those, who will declare qualify by written examination will be called for personal interview, which may be the final selection round, going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Get List of: Best Books for NABARD Exam Preparation
- NABARD Pre Exam Date: 19-05-2018
- NABARD Main Exam Date: 17-06-2018
Check Official Link to know other information related to NABARD Admit Card 2018-19. Candidates can follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Google+ and Facebook to get information regarding NABARD Phase 1 Admit Card on their timeline.
If you have any query related to this information you may ask in comment box. We will reply you soon regarding National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Admit Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NABARD Mock Test||Bank Previous Year Papers|
|NABARD Study Material||NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment|
|NABARD Result||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Pattern||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|