Aspirants, it’s time to prepare from the best NABARD Books if you want to be a part of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. NABARD, the apex developmental bank of India conducts recruitment examination to hire candidates for the post of Grade B and Grade A Officers. Aspirants are notified that the competition is very high and those haven’t started studying are recommended to study from NABARD Assistant Manager Books. On this page, we have provided many NABARD books 2018, so you can have a look on the list some of the best NABARD exam books and preparation tips which will help you to crack the exam.
Those candidates who are going to appear in the exam can refer to prepare well from the books for NABARD Assistant Manager 2018. You are provided with all the study material with the help of which you will able to qualify the exam and all your dreams to work in NABARD will accomplish. More information regarding NABARD Books can be obtained from the downwards section of the page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Best Books for NABARD
|S.P. Bakshi||Arihant|| |
|A New Approach to Reasoning||B.S Sijwalli & Indu Sijwalli||Arihant|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning (English)||R S Aggarwal||S. Chand|
|Tricky Approach To Competitive Reasoning (Hindi)||Kiran Publications||Kiran|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant||–|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma||–|
|Advanced Objective General knowledge||S. Chand|
|Manorama year Book (English/Hindi)|
Best Books for NABARD – Economic & Social Issues:
Questions in the Economic & Social Issues are related to the Economic and Social concepts and it also consists of questions regarding the current affairs related to Economics and Social Issues such as human rights, schemes of government etc.
- NCERTs (XI, XII)
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- IGNOU BA (Economics & Political Science) Booklets
- Social & Economic Problems in India by Naseem A Azad
- Indian social System by Ram Ahuja
Check Here: NABARD Study Material
Best Books for Agriculture & Rural development:
In Agriculture & Rural development questions are based on Agriculture and rural development like working on the poor condition of the rural areas etc.
- Agriculture at a Glance by R K Sharma
- Rural Development: Indian Context by GPH Books
- NABARD and its Significance in Agriculture by S K Chaudhary
- Agricultural Finance in India: The Role of NABARD by K Prabhakar Rajkumar
The questions in the computer awareness are strictly on the basis of hardware, software, networking, topologies etc.
- Objective Computer Awareness by Arihant Publications
Get Here: Bank Computer Knowledge Questions
- Before starting the preparation, the candidates must go through the exam pattern properly.
- It is easy to score good marks in General Awareness section, it is only possible if you have prepared well.
- You must Study according to the NABARD exam syllabus.
- You should be in a habit of reading the newspaper daily.
- You must keep on checking the governmental and ministry websites and check the new policies and schemes released.
- Collect all the study material and study form all the recommended books.
- Have a thorough reading of all the recommended books and magazines.
- Search for the Static GK and current affairs on the internet.
Aspirants if you have any query in regards of NABARD Books then you can leave your valuable Comments in a below stated comment box, we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are going to help you and will solve all your queries as soon as possible or you can also subscribe as on Google Plus and Facebook for getting information instantly on your wall. You can also subscribe to this web portal and get more information regarding books for NABARD exam, books for NABARD assistant manager, NABARD grade a exam books, NABARD grade a officer books, NABARD bank exam books, NABARD exam books 2018 and NABARD assistant manager books 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|NABARD Recruitment||NABARD Admit Card|
|NABARD Result||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Previous Year Papers|