NABARD Study Material
Here on this page, we have brought the NABARD Study Material for candidates who are going to prepare for Grade A and B Examination. NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) is an apex development Financial Bank in India. This Bank conducts the Grade A and B Examination every year for selection to Assistant Managers and Managers. Now the competition is very high and if you haven’t started your preparation yet, we suggest you start your preparation instantly with the help of NABARD Assistant Manager Books and NABARD Manager Books.
The NABARD Grade A and B Study Material available in the market could contain a lot of errors. We suggest you do a thorough investigate before making the purchase by reading user reviews and taking feedback from your Teachers and choosing the best NABARD Exam Books with minimum errors. Go through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about NABARD Bank Exam Study Material.
NABARD Study Material
|Name of Books||Name of Authors|
|NABARD Reasoning Books|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal|
|Magical Book On Puzzles||K Kundan|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey|
|Kiran’s Tricky Approach to Competitive Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (Fully Solved)||–|
|NABARD English Books|
|Objective General English||S P Bakshi|
|High School Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|NABARD Quantitative Aptitude Books|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||R S Aggarwal|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publications|
|Magical Book on Quicker Math||M Tyra|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT||Sarvesh K Verma|
|NABARD Economic and Social Issues [ESI] Books|
|Indian Economy||Ramesh Singh|
|Social Problems in India||Ram Ahuja|
|IGNOU BA (Economics & Political Science) Booklets||–|
|Social & Economic Problems in India by Naseem A Azad||–|
|Indian Social System||Ram Ahuja|
|NABARD Agriculture and Rural Development [ARD] Books|
|Agriculture at a Glance: Enhanced Competition Explorer||R K Sharma and S K Bhoi|
|Rural Development: Indian Context||GPH Panel of Experts|
|NABARD and its Significance in Agriculture||S K Chaudhary|
|Agricultural Finance in India: The Role of NABARD||K Prabhakar Rajkumar|
|NABARD Computer Awareness Books|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Arihant Publications|
|NABARD General Awareness Books|
Read This: How To Prepare For Bank Exam
Grade A and B Examination Pattern
The Grade A and B Examination will be conducted in three phases which are as follows:
- This is the first step of examination.
- There will be two parts in Preliminary Exam: Part I questions will be asked from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and Computer Awareness.
- Whereas Part II questions will be asked from economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development
- The total number of questions will be 200 and duration of exam is of 120 minutes to attempt the same.
- This examination consists of two papers.
- The first paper is descriptive and is aimed at testing the English writing skill of the candidates.
- The second paper is based on Economic and Social issues and will be of objective MCQ type.
- Both the papers will carry 100 marks with the total time allotted being one and a half hours each for both.
- For Manager in Grade B, there will be another paper apart from the above two and it is an analytical paper on development economics, statistics, finance and management.
- This will also carry 100 marks and the time allotted will be one and a half hours for this MCQ type paper.
Read Here: Bank Exam Pattern
- The last selection process is Personal Interview. The total marks allotted will be 25 for Grade A whereas for Grade B, the total marks allotted will be 40.
- The final merit list will be prepared to take into account the total marks obtained in the main examination and the interview.
- The applicants who have cleared the minimum cut off in both and are placed adequately high in merit list will be given the appointment letter from the bank after being declared medically fit by competent medical authority.
Get Here: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
Study Material For NABARD Exam
NABARD Exam Study Material is not enough for applicants to prepare for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam 2018. Having in-depth understanding is essential with practical exposure for the relevant field. For that, you have to make your base strong which leads to the advance preparation for NABARD Examination and clear your mind right. Daily newspapers, weekly news magazines, radio broadcasts and telecasts and now a day’s Internet are right sources for current affairs information.
Hope the above NABARD Study Material will help a lot to choose the best books for exam preparation. You can also subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates. You can also follow us on facebook and Google+ and also bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NABARD Recruitment||NABARD Admit Card|
|NABARD Result||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Previous Year Papers|