An online employment notification has been liberated by National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali to undertake prestigious positions through NABI Recruitment. Skilled contenders are invited through application forms to fill Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs. Interested applicants can grab this excellent chance and apply for NABI Recruitment 2017 in prescribed manner.
Important Content Of This Page:
|Names Of Vacant Vacancies||Qualification Required For JRF Jobs|
|Maximum And Minimum Age Required||Salary Package Details|
|Selection Process For NABI Mohali Jobs||Applying Process For National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute Recruitment|
Desirous aspirants must send their application forms till 17/01/2017 to the postal addresses indicated below. Keen aspirants can collect full-fledged details regarding NABI Mohali by going through this page which is well created by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Essential Qualification Required:
Candidates who are interested to apply, they must possess Master Degree/ Ph.D. Degree from a recognized university /institution.
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
The minimum and maximum age of applying aspirants will be stipulated by the selection committee at the time of recruitment process.
Monthly Emoluments Offered to Employees:
Candidates who will be recruited for NABI vacancy will get an impressive and a consolidated amount of monthly package from a selection committee of National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute.
NABI Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Selection Process For NABI Jobs:
Contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of applications. Those candidates who are short listed will be called for interview in front of selection committee.
To Crack Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Applying Process To Get Recruited For NABI Vacancies:
- In the first step willing appliers must login the official website of National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute i.e. www.nabi.res.in
- Then on the home page aspirants place their cursor to the menu bar and hit on “vacancies” tab and choose “Research Fellowship” from a drop down list.
- After this a new page will be displayed on the screen and you have to select “Advt no. 2016 -Researcher (03) – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” link.
- Now read the instruction page which will be opened in PDF format.
- After reading satisfied aspirants must download the Application format as the link is given on the previous page under the advertisement link.
- Then candidates must fill an application form with all the correct details and also attach all the certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age and caste certificates etc.
- Lastly keep in an envelope and super scribed an envelope as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” and send to the address indicated below.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
National Agri- Food Biotechnology Institute,
C-127, Industrial Area,
Phase-VIII, SAS Nagar-160071,
Find More: Punjab Jobs
Application to be reach till: 17/01/2017
Appliers must have a look on Official Notification and stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to gain all the essential details about NABI Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|