National AIDS Control Organization has been released a job notification in respect of NACO Recruitment 2016. Organization is inviting talented and skilled contenders to fill up various vacant posts of Research Fellow by following specified applying procedure. Applications through offline mode is being invited by the eligible and interested contenders before the below specified closing date. For further details concerning latest updates on NACO Recruitment 2017 applicants have to stay tuned with us.
Desirous aspirants may apply for these positions by sending their applications through proper channel at the below prescribed address on or before the last date that is 31st October, 2016. To get more details concerning NACO Jobs candidates may read this web page till bottom carefully which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NACO Vacancy Details:
Applicants applying for these posts must have full-time postgraduate degree in MD/M.Phil /Ph.D program in respective disciplines/ trades with good academic record from any recognized University/Institute.
Get Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Get Latest Medical Jobs
Get Latest Ph.D Jobs
The upper age limit of applying candidates is 35 years which is as per the rules of the organization. Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ reserved category as per the rules and regulations made by government of India.
Aspirants appointed on vacant positions under NACO Recruitment will be provided an amount of Rs. 10,000/- per month as a salary and Rs. 30,000/- yearly as contingent expenditure on transport/travel, stationery, preparation of report, consumables etc. depending on the posts as per norms of organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the application received and skill test/ written test or interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Quick Links for Test / Interview-
How to Apply for NACO Job:
- First of all aspirants have to log on to the official website of the organization that is naco.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor on “About us” tab that is available at top in the menu bar, then a drop down list will be appeared now you need to select the ‘Job Opportunities’ tab from it.
- Then hit the “Download Notification” link, then notification will appear on your computer screen, read the advertisement carefully.
- Then prepare the application form as prescribed in the notification.
- Mention all required details in it carefully and attach five set of Xerox copies of all documents/ certificates along with the application form.
- Then put application form along with attachments in to an envelope and mention “Application for NACO-Research Fellowship” on the top of the envelope.
- Finally send it through post or e-mail on the below specified address before the last date.
Postal & E-Mail Address:
Deputy Director General (Research)
National AIDS Control Organisation,
6th Floor Chanderlok Building,
36, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Latest Jobs In Delhi – Get Details
E-mail: [email protected]
Last Date for receiving Application Form – 31st October, 2016
Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification by going through below specified official link which is furnished below-
NACO Recruitment 2016 Notification– Press Here
For getting more information about NACO Recruitment 2017 in future contenders may bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Control + D for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section