Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment
Nadia district level selection committee has issued notification concerning Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment for the post of gram panchayat secretary under Nadia district. Willing candidates who are interested in Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2018 must go through this page so to apply before the last date that is 09-07-2018 till 5:00 pm
The process to fill online application has been started from 25-06-2018 and will be continued upto 09-07-2018 till 5:00 pm. Eligible applicants are advised to go through complete notification to check the relevant particulars like name of the post, educational qualification, age limit, number of vacancies and pay scale etc.
Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment Secretary Posts
Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment to the post of gram panchayat secretary under Nadia district, West Bengal comes under the part-II of the Indian constitution. Qualified and skilled candidates who don’t want to miss this great employment opportunity should have to hit on the official link of the website of the Nadia District which is provided below.
Candidates who needs to fill the prescribed application form should go through the entire eligibility criteria and may acquire complete information of Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2018 with the help of this page which is very well designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment
Nadia District Job Vacancy 2018:
- Gram panchayat secretary: 50 vacancies
Educational Qualification required in Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary from the WBCHSE or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- He/she must be a citizen of India as defined in part-II of the constitution of India.
Check Out: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Candidates belonging to different categories should possess certain age limit provided below:
- For general: 18-40 years
- For SC/ST: 18-45 years
- For OBC: 18-43 years
- For ex-servicemen: 18-50 years
- Selected candidates of Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2018 will get the starting pay scale of Rs 5400-25200 (plus pay grade of Rs 2600)
- Other allowances will also be admissible as per government orders.
Selection will be made through an open competitive examination to be conducted by district level selection committee, Nadia. The mode of selection consists of following rounds:
- Written Examination (85 marks)
- Viva-Voice Test (15 marks)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for viva-voice test by the marks obtained in written examination(subject to fulfillment of minimum qualifying marks)
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
How to apply?
Candidates who are going to apply for Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2018 for the various posts mentioned above have to follow the certain steps given below:
- The first step is you have to visit the official website of Nadia district that is www.nadia.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to hit on “recruitment and result” present on the left side to fill the prescribed application form
- A new page is displayed. You have to hit on “notice” tab to get complete notification regarding “Online Applications are invited for the 50 vacant posts of ‘SECRETARY’ of Gram Panchayats under Nadia District”. Read all the details carefully.
- A prescribed application form is displayed along with the notification. Fill the complete information carefully.
- Now, system will generate a unique registration number; take a print out of the registration slip which shall be preserved by the candidate for future use.
Nadia District Level Selection Committee Admit Card:
Candidates will soon get the tentative date and time of written examination through the official notification which will soon be published by the district level selection committee, Nadia. For the same Nadia District Magistrate Admit Card will be available on the official Website.
Check Out: Employment News- New Updates
Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment Important Dates:
|Period of Online Submission of Application||25-06-2018 to 09-07-2018|
|Notice for generation of Admit Card from the Official Website/ Date Of Written Exam||Follow newspaper: The Times of India & The official website|
For more detailed information regarding Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. Also you may contact on helpline: 03472252842 (from 11:00 am to 5:30 pm on working days).
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|