Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission is looking for fascinated & capable candidates to fill up 20 vacant Posts of Stenographer through Nagaland PSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from willing candidates in a prescribed format against Advt No NPSC-4.
Interested candidates who hold Graduate Degree can apply for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018-19 by submitting the prescribed application form till last date. Application Form (including self-certification) can be downloaded from the Commission’s website.
NPSC Steno Recruitment Last Date!!!
The last date to submit the Nagaland PSC Application Form is 26-10-2018. Candidates can download the format from today (10-10-2018) onwards against Nagaland Public Service Commission Advt No NPSC-4.
To get complete information regarding NPSC Stenographer Recruitment, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Nagaland PSC Recruitment
Nagaland PSC Vacancies:
Stenographer Grade-II: 20 Vacancies
Qualification Needed for Nagaland PSC Jobs:
Contenders should possess Graduate in any discipline & Diploma in computer operation and 1 (one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 80 / 120/ 100 w.p.m against Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Check Out More:
Limitation on Age for Nagaland PSC Vacancy:
Minimum age of applicants should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST for Nagaland PSC Recruitment. Government Employees will be allowed age relaxation the equal number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 years for Nagaland PSC Advertisement.
Scale of Pay for Nagaland PSC Notification:
Those applicants who will be appointed for Stenographer Post will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs 9300-34800/- Rs 5200-20200/-with Grade Pay of Rs 4200/ 2800/- for Nagaland PSC Recruitment Notification.
Application Fee for NPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 300/-in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima for NPSC Vacancy.
- Application Forms can also be submitted personally in the Commission’s Office on payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only by cash for NPSC Jobs.
Process of Hiring for NPSC Advertisement:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of following rounds: Written Examination/ Typing Test and Personal Interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Personal Interview for Nagaland PSC 2018 Recruitment.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to Get NPSC Application Form?
- Candidates first visit the official website of the organization that is www.npsc.co.in
- On the home page, go to the “Application Forms” section, and hit the link which is available on bottom of home page against Nagaland PSC Recruitment.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, you will be on the new page. Then you need to select “Application Form for Stenographer Recruitment Examination 2018” and hit “Download Application Form for Stenographer Recruitment Examination 2018” link.
- Application form should be filled in prescribed proforma accompanied by one passport size photograph along with the copies of documents
- Thereafter duly filled application form should be submitted to the below mentioned address against Nagaland PSC Recruitment.
To the Secretary,
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
New Capital Complex,
Must Check State Wise: Latest PSC Notification
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26-10-2018
For more details regarding Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit above provided official link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NPSC Result||NPSC Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Rozgar Career India||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|