By National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, a latest employment notification has been promulgated titled as NARL Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit workaholic and talented candidates for filling up the vacancies of Technician ‘B’ and Technical Assistant posts. Applicants, who are interested to know full details related to NARL Recruitment 2017, check this page.
Enthusiastic contenders, who meet the entire eligibility requirement, may apply against the National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Recruitment through online mode by filling NARL application form before the closing date 27.11.2017. Applicants may get other important info related to the NARL Recruitment 2018 through the page which is well equipped by the sincere team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NARL Vacancies & Qualification Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||01||First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institution|
|Technical Assistant (Electronics & Communications)||01||First Class Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized University/Institution|
|Technician ‘B’ (Electrical)||01||SSC/SSLC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrical Trade from NCVT|
|Technician ‘B’ (Electronic Mechanic)||01||SSC/SSLC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic Trade from NCVT|
Limitations of Age:
- Candidates for NARL Vacancy must meet age- criteria as per norms as minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates as the case may be. Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons With Disability (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
Pay of Scale for NARL Jobs:
|Post Name||Pay Scale & Pay Level|
|Technical Assistant (TA1 & TA2)||Rs.44900/-142400/-, Level 7|
|Technician ‘B’ (TB1 & TB2)||Rs.21700/- 69100/-, Level 3|
Download PDF-> NARL Recruitment Notification
How to fill NARL online application form?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the National Atmospheric Research Laboratory that is “www.narl.gov.in”.
- After that you need to go to “vacancy” tab from the mid of the home page
- The press on “Description: NARL invites applications for the post of ‘Technical Assistant’ and ‘Technician… Details” link
- After that, from the new page choose “Advertisement No. NARL/ RMT/ TA & TECH./ 03/ 2017 Dated 03.10.2017” link
- Read the advertisement carefully
- After reading the advertisement contender have to hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with all required details.
- After filling the form, upload your recent size passport photograph along with necessary documents/ certificates.
- At last press on “submit” button and take a print out of it for future need.
Last Date of Applying: 27.11.2017
To get more details, you need to visit to the Official Link regarding NARL Recruitment 2017–2018. Keen aspirants may acquire upcoming details through the same web portal. (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|