Council of Architecture is going to conduct NATA 2018 for those aspirants who want to take admission in architecture program. Contenders can first meet the required eligibility criteria then they can hit apply online link which is mentioned below.
The exam will be held on 29-04-2018 at various examination centres and on the basis of individuals’ marks in exam, they will get admission in best suitable college of India.
Colleges Accepting NATA Score:
Almost every reputed institute/ university accepts the candidates for B.Arch programme on the basis of NATA Results. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam just to check the knowledge of applying contenders.
You will get the complete details about NATA 2018 like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process, syllabus etc on this web page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility Criteria Needed for NATA 2018:
- Candidates who want to apply online for NATA 2018 must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent or diploma in any concerned discipline or International Baccalaureate Diploma after high school.
- It is essential for all the candidates to clear the above mentioned exams with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The minimum secured marks should not be less than 50% in the candidates’ qualification.
- There is no acceptance of lateral entry admission in B.Arch course.
Do You Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Age Criteria to fill NATA Application Form:
The age of the applicants should not be less than 17 years as on 31 July 2018.
- All the applicants have to pay Rs. 1800/- as a registration fee through online or offline mode that is through Net Banking or by paying cash in the branch of State Bank of India
- Aspirants belong to reserved category need to deposit Rs. 1500/- as application fee through online/ offline mode.
How to Apply for NATA 2018:
Candidates those who are going to apply National Aptitude Test in Architecture need to follow the basic steps:
- Individuals need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.nata.in
- Then hit Register Now button which is visible on home page.
- Again press registers now option for signing up.
- Fill the correct details in form and select sign up button.
- Your NATA registration process has been done.
Application form Filling:
- Login with your user ID and password and hit on apply online button.
- Fill complete information in NATA Online Application Form and upload self attested copies of required documents.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Check your application number and transaction number.
- Take a review of the filled form and hit submit button.
- At last take a hard copy of the same and keep it safely with you.
NATA 2018 Admit Card:
- The organization will release NATA Admit Card on 02-04-2018 on its’ official website.
- Candidates can download it with the help of their user ID and password.
- If any aspirant failed to download National Aptitude Test in Architecture Hall ticket then he will not be allow to sit in examination hall.
NATA Exam Pattern 2018:
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- Mathematics and General Aptitude will be of objective type in nature.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Questions for the subjects named as Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude will be available in the question paper.
- There is no additional deduction of the marks for the wrong answer that is there is no negative marking.
|Mathematics (20 questions)||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||80|
Check More Related Links:
Qualifying Marks for NATA 2018:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
Questions from mathematics and general aptitude section will be asked in the exam. And in part B you will get 2 questions related to Drawing subject. You just need to hit on available link to get complete NATA 2018 Syllabus here.
The final NATA Results will be released in the first week of June 2018 on the official website of organization. Individuals can get it by entering their user ID and password.
Those aspirants who will able to crack the test will get admission in Architecture programme at best suitable college/ institute.
|NATA 2018 Application form starts||16-01-2018|
|Last date to fill application form||02-03-2018|
|NATA Admit Card will be issued||02-04-2018|
|MATA 2018 Exam will be held||29-04-2018|
|Publication of results||01-06-2018|
If you find the above information about NATA 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|