National Book Trust Recruitment
National book trust has announced a recruitment notice in concern to National Book Trust Recruitment. The organization is going to fill up various vacancies for the post of Junior Director and Deputy Director. You may get latest information about National Book Trust Recruitment 2017 shortly by staying in touch with us. Candidates are requested to fill the application form and send it through post on or before 28th November 2016.
Job seekers what are you waiting for!!! If you think this job is suitable for you, you first follow the conditions which are mention below. If you are truly confident about the eligibility for this post, you should go for it. Job hunters, who are eager to gain more information regarding NBT Job, must go through this page which is well designed by the team efforts of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
National Book Trust Recruitment
Availability of posts:
- Joint Director (Administration and finance)
- Deputy Director (Cost and Finance)
Applicants should have graduate degree from any recognized university with 10 years of experience in management / audit work in a managerial level with sound knowledge of Government Administrative And Financial Rules.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Aspirants who are applying for the National Book Trust Vacancy should not be below than 18 years of age and not exceeds from the 56 years.
Remuneration structure in the NBT Jobs:
|Posts name||Salary||Grade pay|
|Joint director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Deputy director||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
Procedure of Selection in the NBT Vacancy:
Candidates are to selected through the written test and personal interview which is conduct by the recruitment panel of the organization.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How To Apply for National Book Trust Recruitment:
- Logon to official website that is www.nbtindia.gov.in and a home page will open.
- Bring your cursor to the “News” section, which is on the top of the menu bar and then hit “careers” tab.
- Hit on the “Advt. For JD (A&F) And DD(C&F)” link.
- Read given details and download format of application form.
- Fill all the details very carefully & neatly and submit it with all the relevant documents which is mention below
- Integrity Certificate
- List of major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the official during the last 10 years, if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed.
- Departmental Enquiry/Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years authenticated on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
National Book Trust, India,
Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area,
Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New
Delhi – 110 070
Get More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date To Apply:
Candidates should apply for National Book Trust Recruitment on or before 28th November 2016.
Keen candidates who want grab more and more information regarding the National Book Trust Recruitment 2017 will stay connected with our web portal that is the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Official Notification of NBT Recruitment 2017- Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section