|Company Secretary||Get Details|
|Chief Regional Planner||Get Details|
Latest Jobs in Government Sector, Avail Now!! A newest career advertisement has circulated as National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment. Application Forms are invited from qualified and well experienced candidates to fill vacant vacancies of Company Secretary. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply against National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment 2017 notification in the same manner as prescribed.
Important Content Of this Page:
|Name of the Vacant Position||Educational Qualification for Company Secretary Vacancy|
|Age Criteria and relaxation details||Remuneration Details Per Month|
|Method to enroll the contenders||applying procedure for National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment|
Eligible and desirous applicants must send their application form in prescribed manner to the postal address before the end date that is 05th December 2016. Here the inspiring team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have shaped this page so that you can attain all the essential details regarding NCRPB jobs.
National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment
Educational Qualification for National Capital Region Planning Board Job:
Applying job applicants who are going to apply, they must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and also an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Upper Age Limit as on 5th December 2016:
Jon seekers who are going to apply for Company Secretary Vacancy, their age must not more than 35 years as on closing date that is 5th December 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit admissible for following categories:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidate: 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years.
- Person with disability: 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen: as per Govt. of India directives.
National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment: Download Notification
Pay Scale Per Month for NCRPB Recruitment:
Applicants who get recruited for Company Secretary posts will be eligible to receive grade of Assistant Manager (E-2 Grade – Rs.20, 600- 46,500) or Manager (E-3 Grade- Rs.24,900-50,500) with usual allowances.
Method Of filling Up The Vacancy:
Firstly, screening of application will be done on the basis of their qualification, suitability, etc and then short listed aspirants will be called for Interview. The selection decision will be taken by Management of the board.
Read to Get Success in the Interview:
How I Can Apply For National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment:
- First of all interested applicant must visit the official website of Board that is www.ncrpb.nic.in
- Then on the home page, aspirants must hit on “Notices” tab present in the menu bar and choose “Appointment/Jobs” option from the drop down list.
- After that a new page will be appeared on your screen and you have to choose “Application For the post of Company Secretary” link.
- After choosing this link candidates must read the instruction page which will be disclosed in the form of PDF.
- After reading all the instructions, candidates must download the format of application from the notification.
- Take a print out of application form and fill it with all the true details.
- Now attach all the vital certificates related to qualification, age proof, caste certificates etc.
- Then keep all the certificates and application form in an envelope which should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPANY SECRETARY”
- At last send this application form to the postal address specified below.
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6, AMDA Building, Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110049
Vital date to be Consider:
Last Date to send Application Form: 5th December 2016
Candidates must go through the Official Notification before going to apply for Company Secretary Jobs. All the keen applicants must build a strong connection with us to gain all the important details regarding National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment 2017.
Read Latest Advertisement against National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment. Organization is inviting application form through offline channel from talented contenders to fill up vacant posts of Chief Regional Planner. Interested candidates may apply against NCRPB Recruitment by reading below furnished simple instructions. You may collect details on National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Applicants who want to grab this opportunity and looking for latest jobs in government sector they may send their applications at below specified address before the last date i.e. 26th December, 2016. To gather more details concerning National Capital Region Planning Board Jobs candidates have to visit below furnished information which is well presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NCRPB Vacancy Details:
Chief Regional Planner
Candidates applying for National Capital Region Planning Board Job must have possessed B.Arch/ B.E (Civil)/ Bachelor of Planning/ M.A (Geography) and Postgraduate Degree in Urban or Region Planning plus experience in relevant field of required years.
Latest Jobs for Postgraduates – Check Now
Age criteria for the aspirants applying against National Capital Region Planning Board Advertisement must not exceed the maximum age limit i.e. 56 years. Relaxation in age will be provided t reserved category candidates as per rules of the organization.
To Download Official Notification – Press Here
Candidates appointed on these vacant positions will be provided pay band-4 of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 8,900/- by the organization as per norms.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their application received and then calling shortlisted candidates for the interview which is to be conducted by the recruitment panel.
Must Check, Easy Tips to Crack Interview –
Applicants applying for these jobs have to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- through crossed IPO/ Demand draft in favour of “NCR Planning Board”.
How to Apply for National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment:
- Aspirants first have to log on to official website of the organization that is www.ncrpb.nic.in
- Now at the home page of official site you have to move your cursor to “Notices” tab which is given at the menu bar, then various options will appear in front you for that hit the option “Appointments/ Jobs”.
- Then list of vacancies will appear from that hit the link “Advertisement For the post of Chief Regional Planner” which is given under ‘Employment Opportunities in NCRPB’ head.
- Then notification in PDF form will appear in front of you read that notification carefully.
- After that take the print out of application form which is given below the notification.
- Then fill that application form with all valid details, upload documents if necessary.
- Now make payment of application fee as applicable and attach required testimonials i.e. demand draft, passport size photograph, etc. along with it.
- Then put it an envelope as prescribed.
- At last send it to below specified address before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Member Secretary,
NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor,
Core IV B, India Habitat Center,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 26th December, 2016
Applicants wanted to gather detailed information concerning National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment may download this official notification by pressing furnished official link. Interested job seekers may collect latest up comings on National Capital Region Planning Board Recruitment 2017 by visiting this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|