National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
National Chemical Laboratory, Pune has circulated vacancy advertisement regarding National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for educated and laborious applicants for filling up the Research Associate and Project Assistant posts. Contenders who are ambitious to do work in this organization may apply for National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy. You can also get further details about National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017 that will be updated soon on this page.
Eligible applicants may apply by sending the application form before the closing date that is 20th & 21st September 2016 and attending the walk in interview which will be held on 23rd September 2016. You may attain more information regarding NCL Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
Name of the post:
- Research Associate
- Project Assistant
Applicants who are applying for Research Associate post they must have possessed Ph.D in biochemistry/ biotechnology/ microbiology and for Project Assistant M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry from recognized university.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Grab More Ph.D Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Pay scale||Upper age limit|
|Research Associate||Rs 28,000||32 years|
|Project Assistant||Rs 16,000||28 years|
Upper age relaxation will be provided to 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC category candidates by the organization.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for National Chemical Laboratory Jobs on the basis of screening the application form by the selection authority of the organization and these shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How To Apply For National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment?
- First of all applicants have to logon official website of organization that is www.ncl-india.org
- Then applicants have to hit on “Job & Vacancies” tab under the “quick link” section that is available bottom on the home page.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened, applicants have to choose “Project Vacancies” tab on the self side of the page.
- After that on the next page contenders are required to select appropriate job link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Now read all instructions carefully and take a printout of prescribed formatted application form.
- Thereafter, candidates have to fill it with all correct and mandatory details
- After that you have to attach all required testimonials along with application form.
- At last Aspirants must send duly maintained application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
- After screening the application form by the organization candidates will be called for interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to go for interview with necessary documents in a below indicated venue.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Postal Address & Walk In Venue:
|Name of the post||Postal Address||Walk In Venue|
|Research Associate||The Head, Organic Chemistry Division ( Kind Attn: Dr.Dhiman Sarkar, Organic Chemistry Division, Combi Chem.-Bio Resource Centre), National Chemistry Laboratory Pune 411008||Organic Chemistry Conference Hall, Main Building Of Laboratory|
|Project Assistant||The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Ravindar Kontham) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008||Organic Chemistry Division Conference Room, 1st Floor, Room No.210 Of The Laboratory
|Name of the post||Last date for submit the application form||Interview date|
|Research Associate||20th September 2016||23rd September 2016|
|Project Assistant||21st September 2016|
Candidates who are applying for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2016 may get further detail through Official Notification. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates against National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section