National Green Tribunal Recruitment
In order to fill 50 Officer, Registrar, Steno and other Posts, latest National Green Tribunal Recruitment Notification has been released by National Green Tribunal. Candidates who are looking for National Green Tribunal Jobs can grab this opportunity by applying via offline process given below in detail.
Contenders who are interested and have required eligibility criteria can apply for National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 by submitting their application form till the last date that is 31-08-2018.
National Green Tribunal 50 Recruitment:
Before applying for National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility with required such as age restrictions, salary details, mode to get selected etc as given below on this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
National Green Tribunal Recruitment
National Green Tribunal Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of National Green Tribunal Posts|
|Principal Bench New Delhi||Regional Benches Bhopal, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata|
|Principal Private Secretary||01||–|
Get Here: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
National Green Tribunal Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are going to apply for the National Green Tribunal Job Openings they must possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a well-known university or institute with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
National Green Tribunal Age Limitation:
- The maximum age of the aspirants applying for National Green Tribunal Recruitment should not be more than 56 years.
- The upper age limitation and the other relaxations will be given according to the organizational norms.
National Green Tribunal Pay Scale:
Those applicants, who will be recruited successfully for the National Green Tribunal Vacancy they will get an impressive and attractive salary package from the organization as given below.
|Posts Name||National Green Tribunal Salary (Level in Pay matrix)|
|Principal Private Secretary||Level-11 (67700- 208700)|
|Accounts Officer||Level-9 (53100-167800)|
|Hindi Officer||Level-9 (53100-167800)|
|Private Secretary||Level-8 (47600-151100)|
|Senior Accountant||Level-6 (35400-112400)|
|Stenographer Grade-I||Level-6 (35400-112400)|
National Green Tribunal Selection Process:
Process to Apply for National Green Tribunal Jobs:
- Candidates must visit the official website of National Green Tribunal that is www.greentribunal.gov.in
- On home page of official site go through “Latest Announcements” section visible at the right side of same page and then press on “View All” link.
- After that select “Vacancy Circular for filling up the under mentioned post in the National Green Tribunal on deputation basis” link that is given on next page.
- Read complete information given in National Green Tribunal Notification and proceed further.
- After reading complete detail download the format of National Green Tribunal Application Form and fill prescribed application form.
- Affix photograph and signature as per specifications and attach all documents/certificates as it is asked.
- At last, send National Green Tribunal Recruitment Form to below given postal address.
The Registrar General,
National Green Triobunal, Faridkot House,
Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110 001
National Green Tribunal Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date to send application form: 31-08-2018
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
To get more details about National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 you may check this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|