Naval Armament Depot Recruitment
Naval Armament Depot NAD (PO) Mumbai has broadcasted a job advertisement as Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited application to fill up the 100 vacant post of Chargeman (Factory), Chargeman (AWS), Torpedo Fitter and others stated below. Contenders who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for the said posts. You can acquire the whole detail against Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Candidates who are applying for the said post are needed to submit your application form in prescribed format within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement. You can gain further information against Naval Armament Depot Vacancy by scrolling down this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Naval Armament Depot Recruitment
Naval Armament Depot Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
NON-INDUSTRIAL (GROUP B)
TRADESMAN SKILLED (GROUP C) (INDUSTRIAL)
- Candidates who are applying for NON-INDUSTRIAL (GROUP B) must have Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- Appliers for TRADESMAN SKILLED (GROUP C) (INDUSTRIAL) should have Matriculation or equivalent and completed Apprentice Training in the Trade applying for with knowledge of English.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Limitation & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Age Limit (in years)||Pay Scale / month|
|Chargeman (Factory)||18 to 25||PB-2 Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|Armament Fitter||PB-1 Rs.5200- 20200 with Grade Pay
- Short listed applicants for Naval Armament Depot Jobs will be called for the Written Test which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- The written exam will include questions on General Knowledge, Aptitude and topics/subjects relevant to the essential qualifications prescribed for the post.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam:
How to Apply For Naval Armament Depot Recruitment?
Applying candidates for the above said post are required to follow the steps or instructions that are mentioned below:-
- First of all you are needed to visit the official web site of organization that is indiannavy.nic.in
- Then you have to hit on suitable link regarding the post you are applying for under “What’s New” section.
- There after you are required to read the notification carefully and completely.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the application form in prescribed format and take print out of it.
- Now you have to fill it in an appropriate manner with complete details and attach all the self attested documents with it.
- At last you are required to put the application form in an envelope which is super scribed as the post you are applying form and send it to the address mentioned below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Chief General Manager, Naval Armament Depot,
NAD Post, Visakhapatnam – 530 009
- Date of Advertisement: 30th July 2016
- Last date of submission of application form: within 30 days from the last date of advertisement
- Last date for Far flung areas: within 40 days from the last date of publication of this advertisement
Candidates who are applying for Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016 are needed to hit on Official Link to gain further detail. You can acquire the further updates and notifications against Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2017 by visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section