Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Indian Navy has broadcasted a latest job notification for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment. Organization is going to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up 95 Fireman Jobs in Gr I & II.
Interested contenders, who wish to grab Naval Dockyard Mumbai Gr I & II Recruitment 2018, can apply by filling online application form before the end date. So, don’t wait anymore and apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 before 19-05-2018.
Selection criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Posts
In order to select applicants for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 95 Fireman Recruitment, organization will conducts following process that is Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Document Verification etc.
Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing more details in regard of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 in the below section of this page, please have a look and read entire details very carefully.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Fireman
- Total vacancy: 95 Posts
Educational Qualifications For Naval Dockyard Mumbai 95 Posts:
- Applicants, who’re willing to grab Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment, must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Candidates must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the Physical fitness test.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- Applicants’ age criteria should be lying in between 18 to 25 years for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Gr I & II Posts
- Relaxation in age for reserved category applier’s for available posts will be decided as per norms of organization.
Salary Structure for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 95 Recruitment:
Appointed job finders for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy will receive an attractive salary of Level 2 19900 – 63200.
Applicants will be getting selected for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs on the basis of their performance in following stages.
- Short listing of Applications
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Document Verification
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Pre-Requisite Should Be Ready To Fill Online Form:
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. The size of photograph should be below 150 Kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. The size of signature document should be below 150 Kb.
- A copy of candidate’s Caste Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of certificate duly indicating the proof of Ex-Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwDs, if applicable.
How To Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants will have to visit official website of organization which is www.bhartiseva.com.
- Hit on “click here for “FIREMAN”” link and read entire details very carefully.
- After reading Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification, hit “Click Here for Online Registration” button.
- Fill online registration form with required information and attach digital images of all testimonials regarding date of birth, qualification, experience etc.
- At last, check filled online application form and submit it, don’t forget to take printout of filled form for future need.
Last Date Of Submission Of Application: 19-05-2018
For more info related to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 you may check its Official Link and stay in touch with us on our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for getting latest updates about Indian Navy Jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Mumbai Jobs||Maharojgar Recruitment|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|