Naval Dockyard Result
Naval Dockyard has finally released Naval Dockyard Result. All those candidates, who had participated in Naval Dockyard Recruitment Exam Process, are shortlisted for the further process i.e. document verification. However, organization was organized written examination on 08-10-2017 and now announced Naval Dockyard MumbaiResultList for those candidates, who have qualified 1st round for Tradesman Mate. To know more aboutNaval Dockyard Result 2018, you need to readout this complete page. So, have a look below:
So, all those who had appeared in this process must be looking forward to know about the Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Results. In the addition, contenders may also download Naval Dockyard Cutoffwhich is official released by the organization at the official website that is ww.indiannavy.nic.in. Before appearing document verification round, candidates can grab entire details about Naval Dockyard Result 2018 through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Way to get Naval Dockyard Mumbai Results:
Candidates may obtain your Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Results with the help ofthese easy steps mentioned below:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of organization that is www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- From the homepage, you have to choose suitable link from News & Events section for that posts which you want to download.
- By hitting on suitable link you will get a PDF format of merit list on your computer screen you must check your name and roll number in the merit list.
- You can also check your marks. For this you have to hit “Get Result” tab.
- After that, fill the required information in it and tap on “Submit” tab.
- Within few seconds you will be able to see your score cards on your computer screen.
- You must take a printout of merit list and score card for future use.
Naval Dockyard Result
Some facts about Naval Dockyard:
Naval Dockyard is also known as Bombay Dockyard which was recognized in 1735 by East India Company. Recently, it is an Indian shipbuilding yard at Mumbai. The Dockyard as an esteemed organization conducts recruitment examination every yearfor the purpose of recruiting eligible aspirants in the organization on various vacant positions.
Details of Examination:
Naval Dockyard was invited application form to hire the candidates for Tradesman Mate. Those candidates had applied for this recruitment through written exam, they can check their Naval Dockyard Exam Result. Qualifying candidates have to appear in document verification round.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Those contenders will be declared qualified in written exam, they have to come for Document Verification roundalong with below specified documents.Applicants have to bring Original documents along with photocopies (02 sets) of the same for verification on the specific date.
For the venue, date & time of verification round applicants will be sent call letters through email or post on addresses mentioned in their application forms. Candidates may have to stay one or two days for completion of verification of candidature/ medicals. So, reach with full preparation.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Verification:
- Call letter
- Date of birth certificates
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
- Essential and additional educational / professional qualification certificates
- Category/ Caste Certificate
- PPO and Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman
- NOC from the present Employer
- Physically handicapped Certificate if applicable
- 04 recent colored passport size photographs
- Any other documents mentioned in application submitted
Candidates can check their Naval Dockyard Result 2018 through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Keep in touch with us and get updated time to time with the latest information about Naval Dockyard Admit Card, Result, Recruitment etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment||Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates|