National Board of Examinations has issued a job advertisement related to NBE Recruitment. Board wants to appoint talented individuals for filling up Vacancy of Stenographer (English) Post. Interested individuals can apply for NBE Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 25/05/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|NBE Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Mode of Selection||How to fill NBE Application|
|Salary Structure||Last date to apply|
Job seekers, who are having Bachelor Degree from a recognized University, are eligible for National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2017. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to NBE Jobs Openings. We hope these details will help you to apply as soon as possible.
Applicants need to have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with speed in shorthand (English) – 80 w.p.m and Computer Typing (English) – 30 w.p.m and Two years experience of functioning in Govt./ Public sector Undertaking/Autonomous as stenographer.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Selected candidates for NBE Jobs will be given 4 lakh per annum (approx.) including salary & (Cost to Organization) perquisites from National Board of Examinations.
Age of appliers should not be more than 27 years as on the last date of submission of application. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for serving Government Servants. Age relaxation to SC, ST, OBC categories will be given as per rules of organization.
- For SC/ ST/ Person with Disabilities Rs. 100/-
- For All Others (UR/OBC) Rs. 200/-
- A crossed Valid Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at “New Delhi”.
Selection of appliers will be done for NBE Vacancies as per their performance in Written Examination/ Trade Test/ Interview. Job hunters, who will perform well, may grab this chance to work as employee in this organization.
Want to Crack Interview?
How to Apply ?
- Go to the official site of the National Board of Examinations that is www.natboard.edu.in
- Choose ‘Vacancy’ Link that is given at the bottom of home page.
- Select link of the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Then, read the complete advertisement and after reading download the application format as available in the official notification.
- Now, fill all the details in capital letters and after completing it in all respect attach demand draft, Two photographs and other relevant documents/ testimonials as prescribed in official notification.
- Application complete in all respect should be submitted to the address that is given below till 25/05/2017.
Grab Today: More Government Jobs
Assistant Director (Admn.)
National Board of Examinations
Last date for submission of application form: 25/05/2017
Apply for NBE Recruitment - Official Link
Note: You may get other details about NBE Recruitment 2017 through official link that is given above by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 – uohyd.ac.in Assistant/Attendant Jobs
HPCET Application Form 2017 – B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/MCA Notification Exam Dates
AAVIN Recruitment 2017 – aavinmilk.com DM/JE/Tech/Manager Vacancy Notice
Shivaji University Result 2017 – Oct Exam UG/PG Results @unishivaji.ac.in