National Board of Examinations has transmitted a latest advertisement entitled as NBE Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Stenographer (English).
Candidates can apply for National Board of Examinations Vacancies if they fulfill the requirements required for NBE Vacancies. Candidates can submit their applications for NBE Recruitment 2018 till 17-09-2018.
Apply Now For NBE Stenographer Recruitment
Applicants are required to download the format of application form from the official portal or you can also get it from this page. Don’t forget to send further documents along with the application form as it is necessary.
Aspirants are required to apply for NBE Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this portal, which is supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Grab Now: More Government Jobs
NBE Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Stenographer (English)
- Number of Vacancies: 05
Required Qualification for NBE Jobs:
Those, who are going to apply for NBE Stenographer (English) Recruitment, they should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University + Proficiency in shorthand (English) – 80 w.p.m and Computer Typing (English) – 30 w.p.m and Two years’ experience in relevant discipline.
Also Read: How to Increase Typing Speed
Candidates, applying for NBE Stenographer Recruitment their age should not be more than 27 years as on the last date of submission of application. The relaxation in upper age is as follows:
- Relaxable upto 5 years only for serving Government employees.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC categories will be in accordance with Govt. of India norms.
You are required to pay application fee for NBE Stenographer Vacancies as mentioned below:
- SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Rs. 200/-
- All Others (UR/OBC): Rs. 500/-
Payment of fee should be done through Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at “New Delhi”.
Selected candidates for NBE Stenographer Jobs, will get pay matrix Level – 5, Rs. 29200 – 92300/- as monthly remuneration along with further benefits as per the norms.
Read Out: Employment News- New Updates
NBE Stenographer Recruitment Process:
National Board of Examinations Recruitment process will be done through written test, typing test and personal Interview. The information regarding selection process will be intimate through online process.
How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2018?
You can apply for National Board of Examinations Stenographer Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for NBE Stenographer Vacancies, Go to the official site of the National Board of Examinations that is www.natboard.edu.in
- Now you have to follow “NBE Notice Board” section at the mid of home page.
- From that section you need to hit on “Notice for extension of last date of application for the post of Stenographer (English)” link.
- NBE Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Read the complete details of NBE Job and after reading go back to the home page and hit on “Application Format-Stenographer (English)” link.
- Now, fill all the details in correct manner and after completing it in all respect attach demand draft, Two photographs and other relevant documents/ testimonials as prescribed in official notification.
- Application complete in all respect should be submitted to the address that is given below.
The Assistant Director (Admn.),
National Board Of Examinations,Medical Enclave,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road),
New Delhi – 110029
Last date for submission of applications: 17-09-2018
Candidates should visit the Official link to get rest details in concern of NBE Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding NBE Stenographer Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Jobs For Freshers|