Want to Apply for Ph.D/M.Sc Online? If yes, then you are on the right page. National Brain Research Centre has opened NBRC Admission. Application forms are invited to allot admissions to Ph.D and M.Sc (Neuroscience) programmes. Students who meet all the framed eligibility conditions can apply against this admission notice before the last date. Aspirants can avail NBRC Admission 2017 benefits by filling an application form through online or offline mode as prescribed.
National Brain Research Centre offers various courses every year and a huge number of candidates get admission in it. For attaining other essential details about NBRC application form can be collected by scrolling this page going through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NBRC Eligibility for Ph.D & M.Sc (Neuroscience) Programmes:
- Master’s degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology
- Candidates appearing for final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- At least 55% (50% for SC / ST / PH candidates) marks or equivalent grade or grade point average from secondary (10th) examination onwards will be considered
|Category||Fee for Online Applicants||Fee for Online Applicants|
|General||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
*Offline aspirants have to drawn a demand draft in favor of Director, National Brain Research Centre payable at Gurgaon or Manesar and send to the postal address as specified below.
*Online candidates must submit the application fee through “SB collect” as prescribed in the notification.
National Brain Research Centre Admissions Procedure:
Applying candidates will be short listed for two-tier interview programme which is held at NBRC based on the performance of below mentioned examinations. Candidates must take any of the following screening examination, so as to get selected for certain programmes as mentioned under:
Read This:- How to Choose Right College After 12th
How to Apply for NBRC Admission:
- First of candidates must move to the official website of National Brain Research Centre e. www.nbrc.ac.in
- On the home page, aspirants must hit on “Admission 2017” tab available at thee bottom of the home page.
- Now on the new page, you have to read all the details by opening al the menu tabs given on that page.
- Candidates must read all the complete details and also ensure eligibility criteria.
- Satisfied aspirants can further proceed to apply and they can apply through online mode / offline mode:
- Aspirants hit on “Apply online” link and fill an online application form with required details.
- Also, upload all the certificates related to qualification and others aspects as asked in it.
- After that, candidates must pay an application fee through ‘SB-Collect’.
- Then, finally press on “Submit” button for submitted the filled application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Those applicants who are applying through offline mode must download an application format and fill it with correct details.
- Attach all the certificates/documents /testimonials and bank demand draft in such a manner as prescribed.
- At last, send this application form along with all the relevant documents and demand draft to the postal address as stated below before the closing date.
National Brain Research Centre,
Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana)
- NBRC Application (Online) Commenced on: 1st week of November 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application (Online / Offline): 31st March 2017 (for applicants from all channels)
- Last date of receipt of requests for hard copy of application form: 15th February, 2017
Candidates who are eagar to become the part of National Brain Research Centre must visit the Official Link to get all the details regarding NBRC Admission 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Why College Attendance is Important|