The NBRC Admission has been started now for Ph.D / M.Sc (Neuroscience) Courses for the academic year 2018. NBRC Online Application link will be opened from the Last Week of October 2017. So, willing candidates can apply against NBRC Admission 2018 by submitting the application form on or before the last date 31-12-2017 (for applicants from JGEEBILS channel). Last Date of Receipt of Application (Online / Offline) at NBRC is 31-03-2018 (for applicants from other channels).
National Brain Research Centre admits students with diverse academic backgrounds which include various disciplines of Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Medicine, Electrical Engineering etc. You can get the complete and detailed information concerning NBRC 2018 Admission through the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NBRC Eligibility Criteria:
For PhD (Neuroscience) Course:
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer applications/Pharmacy etc from a recognized Institute/University.
- OR contenders must have four-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technology/Medicine from a recognized Institute/University
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Admission.
- Only the candidates with at least 55% (for SC/ST/PH candidates, 50%) marks or equivalent grade from secondary (10th) exam onwards will be considered
For M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Course:
- Entrants must hold Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences/Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer applications/Pharmacy/Veterinary etc from a recognized Institute/University
- Entrants appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates with at least 55% (for SC/ST/PH candidates, 50%) marks or equivalent grade from secondary (10th) exam onwards will be considered.
- Entrants must calculate their percentage up to two decimal points without rounding off to determine their eligibility.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
- For General Categories: Rs.300/- (Online Applicants), Rs.350/- (Offline Applicants)
- For SC/ST/PH Categories: Rs.150/- (Online Applicants), Rs.200/- (Offline Applicants)
- Applicants can pay the application fee either through online mode using SBI-Collect or through offline mode using Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National brain Research Centre payable at Gurgaon or Manesar.
NBRC Admission Process:
Admission to Ph.D / M.Sc (Neuroscience) Courses will be done on basis of given qualifying examination and Tier 1 and Tier 2 Interview.
For PhD (Neuroscience)
Candidates can take any of the following qualifying examination:
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS)
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2017/GATE-2018) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Computer Science and Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates who qualified in GATE-2017 in these subjects are also eligible to apply
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) (2018)
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Examination in selected subjects conducted by CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR.
For M.Sc. (Neuroscience)
- Applicants need to take Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) examination.
- Candidates will be short-listed for a two-tier interview based on their performance in the JGEEBILS examination.
Latest Admission Opens for PHD Course
Way to Apply For National Brain Research Centre Admission 2018:
Interested candidates can fill the NBRC Admission Form either through online mode or through offline mode against NBRC M.Sc and PhD Admission 2018:
- To fill the online application form candidates first visit the official site that is www.nbrc.ac.in against NBRC Gurgaon PhD MSc in Neuroscience Admission.
- On home page of official site select and hit “Admission 2018” link
- Now on the new page, you have to read all the details by opening al the menu tabs given on that page.
- Candidates must read all the complete details and also ensure eligibility criteria.
- Now hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Now Fill Application Form with all asked details in proper manner.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature
- After completion of form submit it successfully.
- The application fee payment can be made online: By Credit Card, By Debit Card or By Net Banking.
- Thereafter, the Confirmation Page is to be sent through Speed Post to “Coordinator”.
Get here Simple & Easy Steps: How to Fill Online Application Form
- Applicants need to obtain application form from National Brain Research Centre. In order to obtain the application form, send a self addressed A-4 size envelope to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
- The last date for receipt of requests for hard copy of the application form is 15th February 2018
- Send the Demand Draft and complete application form to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122051 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
Important Dates to Remember:
|NBRC Application (Online) Opens on||Last week of October 2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application (Online / Offline) at NBRC||31-12-2017 (for applicants from JGEEBILS channel)|
|Last date of receipt of application (Online / Offline) at NBRC||31-03-2018 (for applicants from other channels)|
|Last Date of Receipt of Requests for Hard Copy of Application Form||15-11-2017 (for applicants through JGEEBILS channels)|
|Last date of Receipt of Requests for Hard Copy of Application Form||15-11-2017 (for applicants through JGEEBILS channels)|
|2-tier Interview for PhD Programme||May/June 2018|
|2-tier Interview for M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Program||May/June 2018|
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
To get more information regarding NBRC Admission 2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Keep visiting the www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the latest updates regarding NBRC PhD Admission and NBRC M.Sc Admission.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|