National Brain Research Center, Gurgaon has circulated a job advertisement for NBRC Recruitment. NBRC is the only institute in India dedicated to neuroscience research and education that invites application form from eligible candidates for filling up Technician A (Project) Vacancies. Job hunters, who wish to fetch NBRC Recruitment 2017, may appear in walk-in interview on scheduled date.
This Page Includes
|NBRC Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria For Technician–A Vacancies|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Enrollment Process||Steps To Apply|
Walk-In Dates & Venue
Aspirants are advised to follow below provided steps to apply for NBRC Gurgaon Recruitment and attend walk-in interview on 12th December 2016. More details about National Brain Research Centre Recruitment are well mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look…
Technician A (Project)
- Contenders, who are willing grasp Technician A (Project) Vacancy, should have Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Biotechnology with 60% and above marks from matriculation onwards from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants must have Two years of experience in Histology and cryosectioning, Vibratome sectioning and Handling and care of birds.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age criteria for all category appliers and relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
For Reading NBRC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Shortlisted candidates for Technician A (Project) posts will get pay scale of Rs 28, 500/- pm (No other allowances are applicable).
Aspirants’ classification for NBRC Jobs will be made through their appearances in walk-in interview process and No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to apply for NBRC Recruitment?
- Job aspirants will have to visit Official Website of organization which is www.nbrc.ac.in
- On homepage hit on “Career Opportunities” tab from top menu bar.
- Now select “[Walk in interview] Post of Technician-A (Project) on December 12, 2016” link.
- Then must read entire notification very carefully and download format of application form.
- Appliers must fill the Application form giving details of qualification, personal information etc and attach attested copies of relevant Certificates and submit it before starting interview process.
- At last, appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
At National Bran Research Centre,
Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram, (Haryana)
Find More: Haryana Jobs
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held on: 12th December 2016 at 11.00 A.M.
For more details about NBRC Recruitment 2017, you may go through above provided Official Notification. Candidates are advised to bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding National Brain Research Centre.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|