Are you a Post Graduate Degree Holder??? Looking for Upcoming Jobs!!! Get Here! Recently, National Brain Research Centre has transmitted an employment notification titled as NBRC Recruitment 2016. For this, organization is going to schedule walk-in-interview as on 31st October 2016 with a view to engage eligible and hard working personnels for filling up the vacant posts of Data Analyst-1. Job fighters satisfying the educational qualification, experience and other norms can apply for NBRC Vacancies by submitting NBRC Application Form and by appearing at walk-in-interview. Candidates who want to apply for NBRC Recruitment 2017 in subsequent year also, are suggested to stay linked with us.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well prepared the page with pin pointed information concerning this employment notification. So, go through the below given page to obtain essential details. Candidates who have decided to apply need to attend walk-in with dully prepared application form, documents and certificates.
Name of Post:
- Applying candidates should have hold Master of Science from a recognized university or institute along with proficient knowledge and skills with at least one statistical package.
- Aspirants must have prior hands-on experience with fMRI and MRS and should have excellent scientific communication and writing skills along with experience with writing scientific manuscripts.
- Contenders should have obtained 60% marks from Matriculation onwards.
Latest Post Graduate Jobs – Check Now
Limitations on Age:
Age of aspirants applying must be above 18 years. Reservation in age will be provided to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes category candidates as per rules of organization.
- Aspirants that get appointed for unoccupied post of Data Analyst-1 will paid Rs.32, 000/- per month as consolidated salary by National Brain Research Centre.
- Appointed individuals are not entitled to get any other allowances.
Final assortment of applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in walk-in-interview that will be organized by expert members of interview committee. No TA/ DA will be payable any job hunter for attending the interview.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
Method to apply for National Brain Research Centre Recruitment:
- Approach official website of National Brain Research Centre that is www.nbrc.ac.in.
- At top most section of homepage, press on “Career opportunities” link.
- This will take you on a new page viewing various links.
- Now, appliers have to hit on “[Walk-in interview] Post of Data Analyst-1 (Project) on 31st October, 2016” link which is available under “Current Openings” head.
- Notification will display on your computer system on pressing the link that is mentioned above.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it carefully.
- Then, download application form and fill it with true details.
- Affix self attested copies of certificates, documents as given below along with color photograph.
- At last, attend walk-in-interview as on prescribed date, time and venue along with prepared application form, documents and certificates.
Documents Needed At The Time Of Walk-In:
- Employment history.
- Research Experience – title, objective and brief description.
- Statement of purpose and Publishing results.
- Recommendation letter from guide/employer.
- Original copies of certificates and marks sheets.
- Active participation in analysis and interpretation of MRS and fMRI data.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview:
National Bran Research Centre Manaser,
Find More: Haryana Jobs
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 31st October 2016 at 11:00 A.M.
Candidates who want to fetch additional information may check below provided Official Notification. For recent facts related to NBRC Recruitment 2017, stay associated with us on our web portal.
To Read NBRC Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section